• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call the shots but don’t do the hard work okay? It’s my mother that cooked the meals for herself and her son all these years until few years ago.
How nice to call the shots on everything without taking up the hard work, shit and responsibility indeed. Is it too much for the Cantonese bitch to go tabao food for my mother this few years when she is too old too weak to cook for herself (and her son and the Cantonese bitch)?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How nice to call the shots on everything without taking up the hard work, shit and responsibility indeed. Is it too much for the Cantonese bitch to go tabao food for my mother this few years when she is too old too weak to cook for herself (and her son and the Cantonese bitch)?
Btw the Cantonese bitch can cook and does cook for herself and sometimes my mother’s son but not for my mother.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ownself shake your 鸡 around jurong east and harass people and leave your chicken mother to other people then kpkb. You want a Farking punch?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say anything? Of course not. Like I said my mother is a very nice person and not those mean and nasty mother in law and she is happy and no complaints on these all these years. She only complained to me when she got too old and too weak to do the work herself like hanging up clothes and changing bedsheets and the Cantonese bitch is so vile and offensive mean and nasty.
And what can I do as an outsider? I don’t call the shots on how they run their household and I don’t live there? Am I supposed to go takeover the Cantonese bitch job to hang up the clothes or change the bedsheets?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what can I do as an outsider? I don’t call the shots on how they run their household and I don’t live there? Am I supposed to go takeover the Cantonese bitch job to hang up the clothes or change the bedsheets?
I don’t call the shots and I don’t have a say in how they run their household. For decades I told them to go get a dryer but they don’t want. Told them to get a dishwasher and they don’t want. My mother is happy to do the work and now all these shit problems when my mother is too old and weak to do the hard work is my fault?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ownself shake your 鸡 around jurong east and harass people and leave your chicken mother to other people then kpkb. You want a Farking punch?
Chicken if you Cantonese son of prostitute. Now my mother is well taken care of by a maid that I have to be the bad guy to push them to get. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say anything? Of course not. Like I said my mother is a very nice person and not those mean and nasty mother in law and she is happy and no complaints on these all these years. She only complained to me ...
a very nice lady has such a rotten daughter...
it's ready hard to believe... ur ex MIL was very wise... she's saw thru ur shit nonsense... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t call the shots and I don’t have a say in how they run their household. For decades I told them to go get a dryer but they don’t want. Told them to get a dishwasher and they don’t want. My mother is happy to do the work and now all these shit problems when my mother is too old and weak to do the hard work is my fault?
The Cantonese bitch want to call the shots then jolly well take up the shit and responsibility isn’t it? What is so fucking difficult to hang up the clothes and change bedsheets? I did that when I was covering them when they go tour. How many pieces of clothes an old woman have and how difficult it is to change single bed bedsheets without duvet cover?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cantonese bitch want to call the shots then jolly well take up the shit and responsibility isn’t it? What is so fucking difficult to hang up the clothes and change bedsheets? I did that when I was covering them when they go tour. How many pieces of clothes an old woman have and how difficult it is to change single bed bedsheets without duvet cover?
It’s half an hour or less job. The Cantonese bitch is just fucking irresponsible and if half an hour is too much then go get a dryer no need to hang clothes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother also complained then the Cantonese bitch changed her own bedsheets every two weeks while she changed my mother’s bedsheets every two months. Fucking mean and nasty Cantonese bitch indeed.
The Cantonese bitch sure don’t find it difficult to change her own queen size bedsheets every two weeks. Fucking mean and nasty Cantonese bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's ready hard to believe... ur ex MIL was very wise... she's saw thru ur shit nonsense... :geek:
Whatever you Cantonese son of prostitute believe, the opposite is the true. Pui! Btw my mother and I are like angels when compared to my ex mother in law and sister in law.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you Cantonese son of prostitute believe, the opposite is the true. Pui! Btw my mother and I are like angels when compared to my ex mother in law and sister in law.
Ya I am a good and perfect sister in law that said nothing unless critical and needed compared to my shit ex sister in law that asked my ex hubby to sell our condo at a loss to go buy hdb and then she invest with him to buy condo. See how one is angel one is devil?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @rotiprata son of Cantonese prostitute know what my mother said to the Cantonese bitch last time? She said daughter in law is MORE important than daughter okay? So is she an angel mother in law or not?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is more rotten than the chicken mother son wife.
Only know how to curse people and ownself avoid the task is far worse behaviour.
Rotten cuttlefish

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is more rotten than the chicken mother son wife.
Only know how to curse people and ownself avoid the task is far worse behaviour.
Rotten cuttlefish
You Cantonese son of prostitute so vile and offensive insult a hokkien virgin as chicken when you dare not swear for it. Pui!