• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I downgraded him from my brother to my mother’s son after our big quarrel on the Cantonese bitch. But he is still in my good will since young and will inherit a good share of my assets. I doubt I am or ever will be in his will. As usual I am always other people’s 贵人but no one is my 贵人。
So he is a younger brother, and the only male offspring at home ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he is a younger brother, and the only male offspring at home ?
Why you Cantonese bully dog assume he is younger brother? Oh because you think I am oldest and sell cb and said I 从良like your Cantonese family woman did while you dare not swear for it. Btw why you persecute hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don’t persecute? So fucking evil and disgusting Cantonese bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello the Cantonese bitch will inherit the hdb executive apartment when my mother’s son die. It’s under my mother and my mother’s son name now and my mother’s son said he didn’t add her name because don’t want to upset my mother but after my mother dies, he will sure add her name right and that’s a few hundred thousand free money for this Cantonese bitch! Like that cannot get up in the morning to help my mother sit down to eat breakfast even AFTER she fell down?! I have to be the bad guy to open my mouth to ask the bitch to do this?
Hey it’s not a given okay that this Cantonese bitch didn’t pay a cent and get her name in the apartment. I know of Teochew woman that married Teochew man and stay with mother in law without her name and the husband refused to add her name okay? My mother’s son is certainly very kind and nice to his Cantonese bitch wife.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey it’s not a given okay that this Cantonese bitch didn’t pay a cent and get her name in the apartment. I know of Teochew woman that married Teochew man and stay with mother in law without her name and the husband refused to add her name okay? My mother’s son is certainly very kind and nice to his Cantonese bitch wife.
And this Cantonese bitch knows what she signed up for okay? My father was already dead when she knows my mother’s son and ya he is the only precious son and earmarked by my mother since young to take care of her when old. The Cantonese bitch can and should walk away if she don’t want to stay with mother in law.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this Cantonese bitch knows what she signed up for okay? My father was already dead when she knows my mother’s son and ya he is the only precious son and earmarked by my mother since young to take care of her when old. The Cantonese bitch can and should walk away if she don’t want to stay with mother in law.
I would say she get a fucking good deal isn’t it? How many sinkie women got such good fortune don’t pay a cent can get a few hundred thousand hdb. More like near a million hdb executive apartment okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what the vile and offensive Cantonese bitch did? She has stupid schedule of hanging clothes for my mother only on Sunday but on a Saturday my mother realised she has run out of clothes and so my mother put her clothes to wash and asked the bitch to hang up for her - because my mother is too old and weak to hang up clothes herself - and guess what? The Cantonese bitch refused to answer despite my mother asking and left home for appointment. Fucking vile and offensive Cantonese bitch!
In fact I don’t think it’s a good idea to add a person’s name without her paying a cent. Especially when this Cantonese bitch is so evil so hard hearted to walk out on an old woman asking her to hang up the clothes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I don’t think it’s a good idea to add a person’s name without her paying a cent. Especially when this Cantonese bitch is so evil so hard hearted to walk out on an old woman asking her to hang up the clothes.
But I said nothing to my mother’s son on this. He got no brains meh? He is certainly very smart and not so nice and kind to me. That’s why I said it’s essential to be evil and manipulative as woman to thrive. You need not do much, can be lazy and idle and mean and nasty bitch while good women have to be saints to thrive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my mother is a very nice person, not that kind of mean and nasty mother in law okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my mother is a very nice person, not that kind of mean and nasty mother in law okay?
She does all her things herself until she is too old and too weak to do so. So it’s not like the Cantonese bitch got a lot of things to do okay?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
20220521_192051.gif

7 morning - 8 morning...:geek:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you Cantonese bully dog assume he is younger brother? Oh because you think I am oldest and sell cb and said I 从良like your Cantonese family woman did while you dare not swear for it. Btw why you persecute hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don’t persecute? So fucking evil and disgusting Cantonese bully dog. Pui!

Who is the Hokkien selling cb ? :rolleyes: Who are you alluding to ? :o-o:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your mother's son is the eldest and only male in your family.

I presumed that the HDB flat was originally purchased in the joint names of your parents, and when your father passed away the HDB flat became fully owned by your mother by the operation of the law of survivorship in joint tenancy. At that point, the HDB flat was not fully paid yet, and your mother, who wasn't working at the time, needed an injection of CPF funds to continue servicing the HDB mortgage.

Your mother effected a transfer of the HDB flat to your mother's son and herself, again in joint tenancy, so that she could use the son's CPF monies to service the monthly loan repayments.

Tio boh ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the Hokkien selling cb ? :rolleyes: Who are you alluding to ? :o-o:
You shameless Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute do evil act innocent go see your own Ccb poems insulting me hokkien virgin as whore that you dare not swear for. Fucking evil liar and disgusting. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your mother's son is the eldest and only male in your family.

I presumed that the HDB flat was originally purchased in the joint names of your parents, and when your father passed away the HDB flat became fully owned by your mother by the operation of the law of survivorship in joint tenancy. At that point, the HDB flat was not fully paid yet, and your mother, who wasn't working at the time, needed an injection of CPF funds to continue servicing the HDB mortgage.

Your mother effected a transfer of the HDB flat to your mother's son and herself, again in joint tenancy, so that she could use the son's CPF monies to service the monthly loan repayments.

Tio boh ?
Nope this is the new hdb that my mother’s son bought together with my mother. My father added my mother’s son name and my mother made sure her name is inside the flat but I don’t know whether she paid anything for it or not okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope this is the new hdb that my mother’s son bought together with my mother. My father added my mother’s son name and my mother made sure her name is inside the flat but I don’t know whether she paid anything for it or not okay?
So this flat is fully or definitely mostly paid for by my brother and he is free to add the Cantonese bitch name as he pleased but he said he scared my mother upset so I think must be my mother scared in case my mother’s son dies before my mother dies and the Cantonese bitch will do evil. You Cantonese bully dog @musclepower sure know this right?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a useless irresponsible chicken / cuttlefish child.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

So this flat is fully or definitely mostly paid for by my brother and he is free to add the Cantonese bitch name as he pleased but he said he scared my mother upset so I think must be my mother scared in case my mother’s son dies before my mother dies and the Cantonese bitch will do evil. You Cantonese bully dog @musclepower sure know this right?
That is to say, your mother and your mother's son bought the flat directly from HDB. He needed to use your mother's name in order to form a family nucleus. What was the role of your father ? Was his name in the new HDB flat too ?

As long as your mother is alive, your mother's son cannot suka suka add his wife's name into the HDB flat. I presume it's currently in the names of your mother and your mother's son only, and they hold the HDB flat as joint tenants. To add his wife's name, both your mother and your mother's son has to effect a transfer to your mother herself, your mother's son himself and the son's wife. Your mother's signature is required.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can sleep soundly until noon with old woman outside her room possibly falling down. Fucking hard hearted, evil and disgusting indeed. I think my mother’s son better make sure to wait till my mother is dead before adding the Cantonese bitch name in case he dies and I got more Cantonese evil shit to deal with indeed.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can sleep soundly until noon with old woman outside her room possibly falling down. Fucking hard hearted, evil and disgusting indeed. I think my mother’s son better make sure to wait till my mother is dead before adding the Cantonese bitch name in case he dies and I got more Cantonese evil shit to deal with indeed.
Fark your dirty slut cb with broom stick for forgoing your own chicken mother and put the blame on others.
No wonder she put cctv to film your long nipples at 4am.