• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

啊Sir shot Rioter in LIVE ROUND today 1.Oct.2019 I hope he die as the 1st corpse = Best CN-70 NDP Celebration! 杀!杀!杀!杀百万儆几十亿!杀鸡儆猴!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
GPGT! How Putin's mata arrest citizens? HK mata must learn! No humanity pse! Humiliate + Torture + Hurt + Kill! Kuai-lan instantly Game Over! Freedom and Democracy My Ass!

Whack half dead 1st, then throw into cell or morgue!

HK's fucking illusion is Law must PROTECT RIOTERS! Shot them dead 1st they can cry justice in hell!

xdfgbszrtbsrtb1.jpg

俺操汝地酿

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say gun down 30K dead, injure 200k half dead and arrested, and let 5K out of 200K die in detention. Of which ALL the 200K must be hurt injured and tortured. Do this within 3~5 days, there will be absolutely no troubles for decades. I can be out-source contractor to fix this crisis for HK. I can offer a quotation.

The liberal bastards want to criticize? Out source to me to fix them, I will make them pay bloody prices until they learn how to shut the fuck up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say gun down 30K dead, injure 200k half dead and arrested, and let 5K out of 200K die in detention. Of which ALL the 200K must be hurt injured and tortured. Do this within 3~5 days, there will be absolutely no troubles for decades. I can be out-source contractor to fix this crisis for HK. I can offer a quotation.

The liberal bastards want to criticize? Out source to me to fix them, I will make them pay bloody prices until they learn how to shut the fuck up.

You are hired. President Xi will give you Chinese citizenship if you an quell the unrest in Hong Kong in one month. If you are killed in the process, you are on your own. Chinese or Hong Kong authorities will deny any association with you. No money will be given to your family.

Start the killing, Hitler.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you guys seen the video? Damn young fart protestors have no respect for authority and they were beating and kicking a fallen policeman as if he belonged to an enemy gang.

This is going to be Tiananmen part 2: Hong Kong 30 years later.

I hope the PRC PLA military will storm through from Shenzhen to squash these protestors like cockroaches.

俺操汝地酿

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are hired. President Xi will give you Chinese citizenship if you an quell the unrest in Hong Kong in one month. If you are killed in the process, you are on your own. Chinese or Hong Kong authorities will deny any association with you. No money will be given to your family.

Start the killing, Hitler.

This is a business, it have to be paid in schedule, down-payment in millions, to buy arms and hire mercenaries, then weekly or even daily progressive payments - according to the number of killed rioters BODY-COUNTS. Essentially will be sniper jobs done from high positions like roof top or windows. Take reference from Las Vegas shootings. Strategic advantageous positions will be secured by my gunmen armed full of guns and ammos, and delivered by helicopters. Night vision Optical Sights binoculars Electroptical Devices of Military Grade will be use to track and aim down at frequently rioting spots. E.g. Legislative Council Ports Airport Govt HQ police HQ MongKok Tsim Sha Tsui Causseway Bay etc. Rioters / Mob appears we will give them barrage of bullets aim for MAX LETHALITY.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF.....why got so many so called reporters wearing high vis vests but using fucking iPhones as camera of choice?

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a business, it have to be paid in schedule, down-payment in millions, to buy arms and hire mercenaries, then weekly or even daily progressive payments - according to the number of killed rioters BODY-COUNTS. Essentially will be sniper jobs done from high positions like roof top or windows. Take reference from Las Vegas shootings. Strategic advantageous positions will be secured by my gunmen armed full of guns and ammos, and delivered by helicopters. Night vision Optical Sights binoculars Electroptical Devices of Military Grade will be use to track and aim down at frequently rioting spots. E.g. Legislative Council Ports Airport Govt HQ police HQ MongKok Tsim Sha Tsui Causseway Bay etc. Rioters / Mob appears we will give them barrage of bullets aim for MAX LETHALITY.

You can gun down 300k in a single day, make no arrest. Arrest will cost you burden death is better. Prisoner are burdens, you need to guard them and feed them. Let as many die as possible within shortest time.

How you do it?

You lure them you bait them you induce them you provoke them and trick them and make them gather, when they have large enough numbers you unleash your carnage they had it instantly.

You release a trick video of particular police torture one of the protesters on the street on internet to provoke their anger, make them gather, and you release on FB pretending to be one of them that you spotted the particular BAD COP at certain location, lure all of them to go for the bait. That is where you lay huge death trap to give them a big carnage. They will gather few hundred thousands to protest. You position high and make a siege ambush cross fire cut off all escape routes, shoot like video games. They will die even by stampede more than being shot.

One day, one big carnage simple and HK will be peaceful for decades.

This is how perfectly the Tian An Men did. One big carnage and 30 years of smooth easy rule.

俺操汝地酿

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will get these ex-Ukrainian BERKUT ANTI-RIOT forces, their CB government unleashed them to carnage and killed 80 civilians, and then U-turn back to order them to KNEEL & APOLOGIZE for carnage. They got fed-up with bastard government, and then they defected to Russia at Crimea.

Out source the HK job to me and I will go and hire them for CONTRACT SERVICE. I will see at least 30,000 rioters dead in HK within days.