• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tmr I shall quit smoking!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
starting from Tmr at 1700hrs, I shall quit smoking, nvr been so serious before!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
good! some encouragement for you...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JndtG8Y7yfw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JndtG8Y7yfw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats agreat step! i did mine too 2 years ago after 17 years of smoking.

For those still thinking better quit. cigiratte company is a sneeaky little bastard that bribes govs of the world to let them NOT release what they put inside.

for your sake and family sake...dont bet on it. they defo put slow poison. fucker make me addicted and get worse in health....smart bastards, but I got smarter and braver.

D

Darth Vader

Btw,i managed to stop for a month last year, hope that this time I will succeed.I will !!!

Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,all, many thks. I am going to bookmark this thread and make sure I read it when my craving kick in.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done

from tomorrow you will be a real man

you will leave your ah gua ness behind

people who smoke are ah guas

they are weak and slave to the cigarette

congrats for choosing to be a man instead of an ah gua

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quitting tobacco is much easier than I thought. I was an ACCIDENTAL quitter when I was introduced to e-cigarette, see -> ( http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ ) 6 plus months ago. I tried initially with a fun-hearted attitude never thought it will works, but within 1 week of vaporizing e-cigarette, I totally stopped tobacco cigarette. Now I am tobacco-free (6 months) and nicotine-free (5 months). Smell and taste-bud improved back to the state before I picked up smoking 20 years ago ( 15-20 sticks/day). And the average price of this e-cigarette usage is only 5% of the tobacco-cigarette. I RECOMMEND this to any smoker who wanted to quit tobacco-cigarette painlessly. I am a living example.
And BEST, I NEED NOT paid any tobacco related tax!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done

You're just but another idiot that might not see the next sunrise, What's the problem with you. Bend over and you'll know who is straight and who is not.:mad:

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well done

So you think its non ah gua to start another inane thread after posting this here? You can call me an ah gua too after i kicked your ass from posting! Be gone traitor! :biggrin::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've quitting a few times. Always lasted a few days only, except for once the record was 2 weeks. This time I'm also trying again, beginning last Saturday, November 21. Hope can succeed once and for all this time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me try to temp you abit ...test 1..........:smile:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqKu72Lfl14&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eqKu72Lfl14&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

What took you so long? Im glad you have finally & decidedly stop this silly habit. This is what i call, stell willpower & true courage. Only idiots who use excuses like "stress", "shiok" & "cool" will forever be in bondage of Malboro or salem, whichever devil they want to pary to.
First of all, you will find yourself with more spare cash. And secondly, you'll find yourself appreciating unadulterated air everytime you breathe. And thirdly, you'll thank yourself for making this smart decision 5 years down the road.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually those quite smoking has something else to replace, sweets, candies, or whatever, which contains sugar, so adding on calories,,,,,,,,,,