• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dis will happen to your estate if u vote for NSP

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At most the poodles will ask them to go, if not just write down a few IC no. They wont do anything more than that liao, LOL

Disperse the nuisance in the neighbourhood, not good enough? What else do you expect? Anyway, if there're more incidences and more calls, the police would then arrest them and charge them in court for persistently disturbing the peace. You want an arrest in the first instance? Then there'd be those who accuse the police for being too harsh, police state, blah blah blah... If there's evidence of racing, their motorbikes would be confiscated and their licences revoked.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disperse the nuisance in the neighbourhood, not good enough? What else do you expect? Anyway, if there're more incidences and more calls, the police would then arrest them and charge them in court for persistently disturbing the peace. You want an arrest in the first instance? Then there'd be those who accuse the police for being too harsh, police state, blah blah blah... If there's evidence of racing, their motorbikes would be confiscated and their licences revoked.

Never say I'm dissatisfied nor belittle what they can do mah, I'm just saying thats what they can do most, wrong meh? Vincent dun be so sensitive lah :p:p

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, 4 samsters, including me, calling you below IQ leh BusNo64, can you count or not? song bor? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I dun even know why you bother.

he put up a post to shot himself in the foot nevermind, and yet still argue his own way to eat his own shit.

How peabrain is that?