• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dis will happen to your estate if u vote for NSP

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will let their malay bureau bikers take control and turn ur estate into a nightmare...:mad::oIo:

Posted on 11 Oct 2010
Noisy bikers show off stunts and make themselves a nuisance in Bishan

noisy_bikers_show_off_stunts_and_make-thumbnail.jpg

A group of bikers were making so much noise and making a nuisance of themselves as they engaged in various stunts at a carpark in Bishan, much to the annoyance of STOMPer Chow.

Said the STOMPer, who was also a resident living in the area:

"A group of attention-seeker bikers were making a nuisance of themselves with their stunts at Bishan Street 22, producing loud noises by engaging their throttles when streaming into the carpark, like some kind of parade march in.

"It only upset many residents on that sunny Sunday, which might have been the only day off for working people. And some might have been ill or had done shift work the night before and needed much rest.

"Apart from the noise, there was an attempt to race at the short stretch of carpark area. One of them ended up falling.

"Two bikers also created circular tyres marks on the road surface between blocks 242 and 243.

"Their actions should not be tolerated. They were endangering bystanders and themselves, and they could have caused damages to the vehicles parked there."

biker11jpg1286764815062-data.jpg

biker2jpg1286764804172-data.jpg

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
So wat? Where is your logic? Bishan aledi under PAP and this happens. So next tum still vote PAP in Bishan?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
so wat? Where is your logic? Bishan aledi under pap and this happens. So next tum still vote pap in bishan?

vote for WP, vote for RP, vote for SPP...all also can...u vote for NSP, they will turn ur estate into another geylang serai or mini-malaysia..

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will let their malay bureau bikers take control and turn ur estate into a nightmare...:mad::oIo:

Posted on 11 Oct 2010
Noisy bikers show off stunts and make themselves a nuisance in Bishan

noisy_bikers_show_off_stunts_and_make-thumbnail.jpg

A group of bikers were making so much noise and making a nuisance of themselves as they engaged in various stunts at a carpark in Bishan, much to the annoyance of STOMPer Chow.

Said the STOMPer, who was also a resident living in the area:

"A group of attention-seeker bikers were making a nuisance of themselves with their stunts at Bishan Street 22, producing loud noises by engaging their throttles when streaming into the carpark, like some kind of parade march in.

"It only upset many residents on that sunny Sunday, which might have been the only day off for working people. And some might have been ill or had done shift work the night before and needed much rest.

"Apart from the noise, there was an attempt to race at the short stretch of carpark area. One of them ended up falling.

"Two bikers also created circular tyres marks on the road surface between blocks 242 and 243.

"Their actions should not be tolerated. They were endangering bystanders and themselves, and they could have caused damages to the vehicles parked there."

biker11jpg1286764815062-data.jpg

biker2jpg1286764804172-data.jpg

Is it not both ironic and stupid for you to put up an aerticle about Bishan and how bad it is when Bishan-Toa payoh is under PAP? and U suggest this would happen to any place that voted in NSP?

So then what is the difference between NSP and PAP when PAP already presented such a problem?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wan take photo take properly la..
from the size of the bra...
stomper must hv big neh neh...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it not both ironic and stupid for you to put up an aerticle about Bishan and how bad it is when Bishan-Toa payoh is under PAP? and U suggest this would happen to any place that voted in NSP?

So then what is the difference between NSP and PAP when PAP already presented such a problem?

aiya..watever lah...for me both NSP and PAP no diff lah..both FUCKUP lah!...jus vote for WP, RP and SPP u wont go wrong...:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If those motor cylists are breaking the law, isn't it a problem that the authorities should be taking care of :confused:

Did anyone complain to the police? Isn't that is Wong Can't Sings department?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya..watever lah...for me both NSP and PAP no diff lah..both FUCKUP lah!...jus vote for WP, RP and SPP u wont go wrong...:wink:
Simi lanjiao post, you created this thread, in the end, you dunno what fuck you want to say? what a moron sia you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and i was just wondering when u going to come in and chak me..:rolleyes::oIo:
You noobed yourself, made a moron of yourself, why would i miss it? :biggrin::biggrin:
Monday blues issit? your dog bitch never give you a blowjob, you blur blur izzit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... sibe noob post, you still can LOL? :p:p
*Alamaking point to BusNo64 and die laughing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

pls lah..dont come in to mess up this thread lah...we adults here are discussing serious topic.....small kid like u shld go away and play with ur barbie dolls...:rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah..dont come in to mess up this thread lah...we adults here are discussing serious topic.....small kid like u shld go away and play with ur barbie dolls...:rolleyes:
Serious topic? you dun even know what fuck you want to say, hahaha :biggrin::biggrin:
So vote NSP or PAP? :p:p:p

Dun be a noob lah, read your posts all over again and talk something more logical in your next post.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I lived in an Hatyai apartment, motorbike racing past midnight till 3 or 4 a.m. during weekends was a big noise pollution problem. Our front main road became a racing circuit. After a few weeks, I couldn't tolerate it anymore and kept two empty beer bottles and bought a tin of kerosene. My girlfriend realised what I was planning to do, and in horror almost in tear, pleaded with me not to do it. So I put off the plan.

However, I wasn't the only one at breaking point. A couple of weeks later. A flower pot was flung at them by someone else. It didn't hit any direct target but two bikes skidded and crashed. Four (two riders and two pillions) went to hospital. Only three came out alive. One was transferred to mortuary. Problem solved anyway.