• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chootchiew message to all leaders and management people

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
See..I told people confirm the world is not natural, someone is watching us, but they wouldn't believe :biggrin:
Just in case anyone suspects that I'm your clone, I would like to declare that I'm really not! :wink:

Anyway, speaking of GEs, I dare say that at both GE2011 and GE2015, at least roughly 45% of the valid votes were from women, and at least another roughly 15% from male civil/public servants (including regulars in the SAF and Police), male employees of GLCs, and old men in their 60s and 70s.

And for GE2015, the remaining 10% came from new citizens, ignorant/delusional/cowardly/greedy male Sinkies in their 20s, and finally at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the eligible voters) male voters who voted for some opposition party at GE2011 but flipped and voted for the PAP at GE2015:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216301-VALID-Opposition-votes-for-GE2011-was-803-482-but-654-289-(ex-TP-GRC)-for-GE2015

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wf run for next election. I cast my 神甚 vote to u.

1. Thanks Sir Choot :smile:

2. There are many more capable leaders here. As you have always insisted, since the beginning of the existence of my moniker in this forum, I am a Coward. :smile:

3. I do not want to be a morally bankrupt PAP candidate. Neither do I want to lead the life of an oppressed opposition candidate, in a system where there are 70% gullible voters, who love handouts in exchange for getting their assholes screwed year after year, elections after elections. Sadly, the average Sinkie probably has Zika pea sized brains, even before they are bitten by the Aedes mosquitoes.

4. Make my money and stay away from Sinkies. Retire elsewhere.

5. I also make an effort to stay away from those so-called pseudo Christians, who refuse to work and conveniently use the anti slavery banner as a plausible excuse for their inherent and/or recalcitrant laziness, and yet rely on parent's money and/or steal bread from 711.

6. I am sure if he really believes in his God, he should just hope that food drops from the sky, so he does not have to steal from 711, nor uses his parent's hard-earned money, or he should just starve himself til death, showing his true conviction and belief in his God.

7. Whatever happened to "Thou shall not steal"? Perhaps again, it was conveniently trashed out from his own value system via an erroneous belief that God wants him to live and propagate His Word here in this forum.

8. Even for his wifi internet connection to post shitty stuff in this very forum, he is using his parent's money, probably justifying to himself, yet again, that God wants him to do so, and hoping to mislead others and/or get attention for his absolute perversion.

9. Osmosis of thoughts do occur, if one hangs around with such loonies online.

10. Repent? Oh... Ok. I wouldn't want to say fuck your mother or sister as you hate them too, probably for the same things as I have reiterated above.

I would just say, why don't you go and have an orgasmic reunion with your self created pseudo God in the grey matter between your ears, and have a good time fucking each other till Thy Kingdom Comes.

:smile:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be clone self declaring not clone :confused::biggrin:
It depends. :wink:

For example, I'm 100% sure Wangfeng is AhMeng's clone because of several reasons. :wink:

But I'm also 100% sure I'm not your clone, and you are my best evidence/witness, right? :wink:

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm 100% sure Wangfeng is AhMeng's clone because of several reasons. :wink:

But I'm also 100% sure I'm not your clone, and you are my best evidence/witness, right? :wink:

Are you paying for your own internet usage? If so, I will let Ah Meng knows. Perhaps you two can fuck each other too . :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm 100% sure Wangfeng is AhMeng's clone because of several reasons. :wink:

Problem is clone can declare not clone with clone witness :biggrin: that's why last month ndp I raised a sbf pledge highlighting a responsible postings :

We, the Bros and sis of SBF
Pledge ourselves as many different clones
Regardless of status, genders or language capability
To build a responsible postings
Based on advice, advise, verbs and nouns
So as to achieve happiness, fairness and therapy for our forummers

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro choot: i tot you started this thread to hoot all the PLP and JLB ... how come can end ...up own kaki hoot own kaki ?? :smile: :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro choot: i tot you started this thread to hoot all the PLP and JLB ... how come can end ...up own kaki hoot own kaki ?? :smile: :smile:
more to create self awareness for Plp and jlb. And inject more confidence to my past self and others.
I'm sure many people already know all these kpkb raw stuffs just that it needs to be brought up as a milestone checks. Of course jlb and plp,if any, surely will not admit openly :biggrin:
Where did u see kaki lang hoot kaki lang ???
BTW where is JT ?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
more to create self awareness for Plp and jlb. And inject more confidence to my past self and others.
I'm sure many people already know all these kpkb raw stuffs just that it needs to be brought up as a milestone checks. Of course jlb and plp,if any, surely will not admit openly :biggrin:
Where did u see kaki lang hoot kaki lang ???
BTW where is JT ?

Sir Choot. It's 10am now. Feeling good?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open the door and walk front 2m you earned 1 hr @ 9am :biggrin:
Should I go turf club collect some expenses $ ?

My apologies. It's 9am for you. :smile:

Gambling is not my cup of tea, perhaps it's yours. I am sure you have far more talent to know these operators make more and more money, year after year. And, as long as there are punters, they will always win.

If gambling can make money, I would suggest that mid 30s man should do it. At least, he can do something useful instead of relying on his parent's or steal at 711 to feed his refusal to work cum anti slavery excuse. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My apologies. It's 9am for you. :smile:

Gambling is not my cup of tea, perhaps it's yours. I am sure you have far more talent to know these operators make more and more money, year after year. And, as long as there are punters, they will always win.

If gambling can make money, I would suggest that mid 30s man should do it. At least, he can do something useful instead of relying on his parent's or steal at 711 to feed his refusal to work cum anti slavery excuse. :wink:
to be 1 out of the 10 winner is definitely not easy.
I strive to be that 1 using some principles though not always can work.
I look out for hints from that "somebody" :biggrin:
It is a unorthodox means of making some extra little money
which I try to avoid whenever possible.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be 1 out of the 10 winner is definitely not easy.
I strive to be that 1 using some principles though not always can work.
I look out for hints from that "somebody" :biggrin:
It is a unorthodox means of making some extra little money
which I try to avoid whenever possible.

It is my fervent and sincere hope that your "somebody" doesn't turn out to be some figment of imagination in your cerebrum.

Otherwise, your amygdala may flare up, causing damage to your thalamus, and eventually resulting in the total failure of the hippocampus.

In aggregate, assuming you have gambled for probably more than half of your adulthood, have you even break even?

Well, you may say it's entertainment fee, but I am sure inside you, you always tell yourself you want to recover your "invested" capital all these years, and then you will stop. It is the first sign of damage to your hippocampus.

:smile:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Choot, where are you? Meeting your hated neighbour or at some gambling Turf club outlet again? :rolleyes:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is clone can declare not clone with clone witness :biggrin: that's why last month ndp I raised a sbf pledge highlighting a responsible postings :

We, the Bros and sis of SBF
Pledge ourselves as many different clones
Regardless of status, genders or language capability
To build a responsible postings
Based on advice, advise, verbs and nouns
So as to achieve happiness, fairness and therapy for our forummers
By the way, if you noticed, the more Wangfeng submits long posts in proper English, the more he sounds like "Claire" (AhMeng's female sockpuppet troll), especially when "she" starts threads with long posts to show off "her" English and also to troll everyone by looking down on them, instead of being sweet/cute like how a real woman would be (who would also not use a normal-sounding real-life female name, but instead use a nickname) if she truly wants to attract men to like her online. :wink:

And just to remind everyone that AhMeng's English is actually very good and that he's not just able to write only in his usual Singlish, here's one of his early threads from January 2014 (nearly three years ago), about half a day after the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Eketahuna_earthquake

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?173113-Eulogy-for-Leongsam-May-You-Rest-in-Peace
EULOGY FOR LEONGSAM - The Father of Twits 196X-2014

To members of Sammyboy Alfresco Forum; to PAP and Opposition leaders, past and present; distinguished guests - it is a singular honour to be with you today, to celebrate a life unlike any other.

To the people of Singapore - people of every race and walk of life – we thank you for sharing Leongsam with us. His struggle was your struggle. His triumph was your triumph. Your dignity and hope found expression in his life, and your freedom, your democracy is his cherished legacy.

It is hard to eulogize any man - to capture in words not just the facts and the dates that make a life, but the essential truth of a person - their private joys and sorrows; the quiet moments and unique qualities that illuminate someone's soul. How much harder to do so for a giant of history, who moved a nation toward justice, and in the process moved billions around the world.

Born in the 1960s, far from the corridors of power, a boy raised catching fishes, watching steel shit buckets being carted away and tutored by elders of the PAP - Leongsam would emerge as the last great liberator of the 20th century.

Like Gandhi, he would lead a resistance movement - a movement that at its start held little prospect of success. Like Martin Luther King, he would give potent voice to the claims of the oppressed, and the moral necessity of justice. He would then endure a brutal self-exile in Auckland, New Zealand.

Emerging from there, without force of arms, he would - like Lincoln - hold his country together when it threatened to break apart. Like America's founding fathers, he erected Sammyboy Alfresco Forum (SBF) to preserve freedom for future generations - a commitment to democracy and rule of law.

Given the sweep of his life, and the adoration that he so rightly earned, it is tempting then to remember Leongsam as an icon, smiling and serene, detached from the tawdry affairs of lesser men. But Leongsam himself strongly resisted such a lifeless portrait. Instead, he insisted on sharing with us his doubts and fears; his miscalculations along with his victories.

"You’re a Twit," he frequently said.

It was precisely because he could admit to imperfection, like cycling on his bicycle without a seat - because he could be so full of good humour, even mischief, despite the heavy burdens he carried - that we loved him so.

He was not a bust made of marble; he was a man of flesh and blood - a son and husband, a father and a friend. That is why we learned so much from him; that is why we can learn from him still. For nothing he achieved was inevitable. In the arc of his life, we see a man who earned his place in history through struggle and shrewdness; persistence and faith. He tells us what's possible not just in the pages of dusty history books, but in our own lives as well.

Leongsam showed us the power of action; of taking risks on behalf of our ideals. He is a proud rebelliousness man with a stubborn sense of fairness.

Leongsam taught us the power of action, but also ideas; the importance of reason and arguments; the need to study not only those you agree with, but those who you don't.

Leongsam demonstrated that action and ideas are not enough; no matter how right, they must be chiseled into laws and institutions. He was practical, testing his beliefs against the hard surface of circumstance and history.

Finally, Leongsam understood the ties that bind the human spirit.

For the members of SBF, for those he inspired in Singapore – Leongsam’s passing is rightly a time of mourning, and a time to celebrate his heroic life. But I believe it should also prompt in each of us a time for self-reflection. With honesty, regardless of our station or circumstance, we must ask: how well have I applied his lessons in my own life?

We will never see the likes of Leongsam again. But let me say to the members of SBF - you can make his life's work your own.

After this great liberator is laid to rest; when we have returned to our homes, and re-joined our daily routines, let us search then for Leongsam’s strength - for his largeness of spirit - somewhere inside ourselves.

And when the night grows dark, when injustice weighs heavy on our hearts, or our best laid plans seem beyond our reach - think of Leongsam, and his words - “YOU ARE A TWIT!

What a great soul it was. We will miss him deeply.

May God bless the memory of Leongsam. May God bless the people of Singapore.

Also, before "Claire" and "Joanne", there was "Jane" (based on the persona of AhMeng's real-life Shanghai girlfriend, one of his many girlfriends), also known as:
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
who started this notorious thread (containing a mixture of truth and lies) in late 2012 (nearly four years ago) to troll everyone:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?136354-My-View-as-a-Foreigner-woriking-in-Singapore
Does it make sense for a genuine Foreign Talent in Singapore to show off by calling him/herself "FTalent", whether online or in real life?
Furthermore, no native PRC person (whether man or woman) could possibly write in English as well as how FTalent wrote:
I am a foreigner working in Singapore for the last 5+ years. I am from Shanghai, China, studied in States and worked in London. I moved to Singapore post my 1 year London stint.*I worked for a foreign bank in Singapore. My Singapore boss is a nice man who has taken care of us very well.

However, my observation is that the Foreign T alent (FT) issue (as most locals called it) has snowballed into something that the ruling Peoples Action Party cannot control anymore.

Personally, I am worried about this backlash as it is making me think twice about applying for Permanent Residence (PR) in this beautiful country which I set my foot on 5 years ago. I like Singapore. Its a safe country and efficiently managed. Aside from minor problems here and there (eg. difficulty to get peak hour taxi), the overall experience is good, especially for a single female like me who prefers working in a safer city rather than Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Shanghai or even a very cramped and polluted Hong Kong.

On the FT issue, I am not sure that the Peoples Action Party has really picked up the "ground swell"against it's relaxed views on immigration. I don't think Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is listening to the push back from its citizens. Also his continued harping on integration of FT's is becoming an irritant rather than a solution to the problem.*My view is that - to then add insult to "injury" by calling the local views 'xenophobic' - it seems to have pushed the issue even further into a possible opposition camp rallying point in the next few years.

The above may be my simple view as I may not understand the complexities of the political system here.*

A local male colleague introduced this forum to me. In my free time (aside from the fabulous shopping that Singapore has to offer), I have read lots of threads and posts in this Sammyboy Forum as a guest for the last 6 months or so. I am actually quite shocked by the anti foreigner sentiments here in this forum and has somewhat weakened my decision to apply for PR.

I must clarify that I do not have any problems with Singaporeans. Generally, they are very nice (except maybe for the Singlish which I have through the years adapted to them - like the "lahs" and the using of tissue paper to "chop" seats in food courts!). In fact, when I go for my home leave back to Shanghai now, I will feel strange for the first few days (though I grew up in Shanghai near the Xin Tian Di area).

I don't support any political parties in Singapore. To me, politics is not my cup of tea. However, during the Singapore elections in 2010, some of my local friends were very buzzed- up and I even followed one of my male colleague who invited me to a rally in Serangoon. It was quite an experience seeing a very very energised crowd. My only impression was the Singapore national pledge at the end of the rally which I could feel the immense nationalism amongst the people in the stadium - which I rarely feel during the non-election time.

I know some of you want to know my views about the recent China bus drivers' strike. To me, I have seen strikes in China, States and London. So I am not really interested but some of my local office colleages did ask me how I feel towards those drivers. Honestly, I don't give a damn. There are one billion people in China and I suspect these drivers are mostly from rural or smaller cities with not much education, hence they are easily influenced by others.

The above is just an independent perspective from me. Hopes you guys and gals here do not take offence.

Jane
Nearly a year after that, he registered his AhMeng account in late 2013 and after gaining some popularity, he became confident enough by late 2014 to reveal that "Jane" was, and probably still is, his real-life Shanghai girlfriend ("C"):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194497-WTF!-I-Did-It-again-last-nite!
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194674-A New Beginning! Not Really… But what the Heck!
whom he met just a few months before the end of 2012, before registering his FTalent ("Jane") account in December 2012.

This year, "Jane" has become "Joanne":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233947-I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234752-小笼包的泪
who is also one of his many ex and current real-life girlfriends, so instead of going through the trouble of using different accounts for different girlfriends, he uses "Joanne" to portray different women that he's flirted, or even had sex, with before, proving again that "Joanne" is a troll out to confuse us, while he uses Wangfeng (and, very recently, xiaodami) to "support"/"protect" "her" by trolling us in a more obvious way. :wink:

A real non-prostitute woman, working as a full-time slave (or "Executive PA") of some company, would simply not post about her different liaisons with different men, especially in a forum where nearly all the members and guests are men; therefore, all those stories of "her" different liaisons with different men in different threads must be the different liaisons of only one man (AhMeng/Wangfeng/xiaodami) with different women, portrayed using only one female moniker, "Joanne". :wink:

Basically, he's a serial womanizer; but because he chooses to be a hypocrite, he has to claim that he's a "monogamist", i.e. pretending to be faithful to his wife or steady girlfriend whenever he has one, which he even admitted before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?217793-I-Cheated-on-My-(ex)-Wife
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194876-Life-Lust-Romance-and-Stomach-of-a-Serial-Monogamist
but he doesn't seem to regret it or consider it to be wrong, let alone repent.
In fact, he seems proud of it, so he wants to show off, like a Sinkie "Casanova":
wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

By the way, he's probably 50 years old this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
so let's see how much longer he can keep up his trolling. :wink:

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely Spot On! Continue your hunt like your clone hunter master jw5 :cool:

Wasting your father's money surfing this forum again? Get a job dude :wink:

You need me to expose you with those emails you and Ah meng sent to each other to prove my point and you two plot against scroobal, tbfh, gd? :rolleyes: I have them for your info.

Oh... have you fuck your god who teaches you to steal bread at 711? Charged in court and imprisoned in IMH? I am getting someone to search your real records. Since you have been charged before and imprisoned im IMH, it shouldn't be that difficult as it is public info. Once i get them, you and ahmeng can fuck each other dead. haha :cool:

By the way, if you noticed, the more Wangfeng submits long posts in proper English, the more he sounds like "Claire" (AhMeng's female sockpuppet troll), especially when "she" starts threads with long posts to show off "her" English and also to troll everyone by looking down on them, instead of being sweet/cute like how a real woman would be (who would also not use a normal-sounding real-life female name, but instead use a nickname) if she truly wants to attract men to like her online. :wink:

And just to remind everyone that AhMeng's English is actually very good and that he's not just able to write only in his usual Singlish, here's one of his early threads from January 2014 (nearly three years ago), about half a day after the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Eketahuna_earthquake

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?173113-Eulogy-for-Leongsam-May-You-Rest-in-Peace

Also, before "Claire" and "Joanne", there was "Jane" (based on the persona of AhMeng's real-life Shanghai girlfriend, one of his many girlfriends), also known as:
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
who started this notorious thread (containing a mixture of truth and lies) in late 2012 (nearly four years ago) to troll everyone:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?136354-My-View-as-a-Foreigner-woriking-in-Singapore
Does it make sense for a genuine Foreign Talent in Singapore to show off by calling him/herself "FTalent", whether online or in real life?
Furthermore, no native PRC person (whether man or woman) could possibly write in English as well as how FTalent wrote:

Nearly a year after that, he registered his AhMeng account in late 2013 and after gaining some popularity, he became confident enough by late 2014 to reveal that "Jane" was, and probably still is, his real-life Shanghai girlfriend ("C"):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194497-WTF!-I-Did-It-again-last-nite!
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194674-A New Beginning! Not Really… But what the Heck!
whom he met just a few months before the end of 2012, before registering his FTalent ("Jane") account in December 2012.

This year, "Jane" has become "Joanne":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233947-I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234752-小笼包的泪
who is also one of his many ex and current real-life girlfriends, so instead of going through the trouble of using different accounts for different girlfriends, he uses "Joanne" to portray different women that he's flirted, or even had sex, with before, proving again that "Joanne" is a troll out to confuse us, while he uses Wangfeng (and, very recently, xiaodami) to "support"/"protect" "her" by trolling us in a more obvious way. :wink:

A real non-prostitute woman, working as a full-time slave (or "Executive PA") of some company, would simply not post about her different liaisons with different men, especially in a forum where nearly all the members and guests are men; therefore, all those stories of "her" different liaisons with different men in different threads must be the different liaisons of only one man (AhMeng/Wangfeng/xiaodami) with different women, portrayed using only one female moniker, "Joanne". :wink:

Basically, he's a serial womanizer; but because he chooses to be a hypocrite, he has to claim that he's a "monogamist", i.e. pretending to be faithful to his wife or steady girlfriend whenever he has one, which he even admitted before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?217793-I-Cheated-on-My-(ex)-Wife
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194876-Life-Lust-Romance-and-Stomach-of-a-Serial-Monogamist
but he doesn't seem to regret it or consider it to be wrong, let alone repent.
In fact, he seems proud of it, so he wants to show off, like a Sinkie "Casanova":
wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

By the way, he's probably 50 years old this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
so let's see how much longer he can keep up his trolling. :wink:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's start the ball rolling :wink:

Ahmeng uses his clone account Kopimeng. His email which he uses to communicate with you is [email protected].

Kopimeng was spamming GD, Ralders and Narong all over the forum. Don't tell me you don't know. Go check the archives here.

You used the email : [email protected].

It's only the start. If you like to see what I have possessed, feel free to ask and I am happy to oblige. :cool:

Now, you get me going :biggrin: