• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chootchiew message to all leaders and management people

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, if you noticed, the more Wangfeng submits long posts in proper English, the more he sounds like "Claire" (AhMeng's female sockpuppet troll), especially when "she" starts threads with long posts to show off "her" English and also to troll everyone by looking down on them, instead of being sweet/cute like how a real woman would be (who would also not use a normal-sounding real-life female name, but instead use a nickname) if she truly wants to attract men to like her online. :wink:

And just to remind everyone that AhMeng's English is actually very good and that he's not just able to write only in his usual Singlish, here's one of his early threads from January 2014 (nearly three years ago), about half a day after the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Eketahuna_earthquake

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?173113-Eulogy-for-Leongsam-May-You-Rest-in-Peace

Also, before "Claire" and "Joanne", there was "Jane" (based on the persona of AhMeng's real-life Shanghai girlfriend, one of his many girlfriends), also known as:
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
who started this notorious thread (containing a mixture of truth and lies) in late 2012 (nearly four years ago) to troll everyone:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?136354-My-View-as-a-Foreigner-woriking-in-Singapore
Does it make sense for a genuine Foreign Talent in Singapore to show off by calling him/herself "FTalent", whether online or in real life?
Furthermore, no native PRC person (whether man or woman) could possibly write in English as well as how FTalent wrote:

Nearly a year after that, he registered his AhMeng account in late 2013 and after gaining some popularity, he became confident enough by late 2014 to reveal that "Jane" was, and probably still is, his real-life Shanghai girlfriend ("C"):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194497-WTF!-I-Did-It-again-last-nite!
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194674-A New Beginning! Not Really… But what the Heck!
whom he met just a few months before the end of 2012, before registering his FTalent ("Jane") account in December 2012.

This year, "Jane" has become "Joanne":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233947-I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234752-小笼包的泪
who is also one of his many ex and current real-life girlfriends, so instead of going through the trouble of using different accounts for different girlfriends, he uses "Joanne" to portray different women that he's flirted, or even had sex, with before, proving again that "Joanne" is a troll out to confuse us, while he uses Wangfeng (and, very recently, xiaodami) to "support"/"protect" "her" by trolling us in a more obvious way. :wink:

A real non-prostitute woman, working as a full-time slave (or "Executive PA") of some company, would simply not post about her different liaisons with different men, especially in a forum where nearly all the members and guests are men; therefore, all those stories of "her" different liaisons with different men in different threads must be the different liaisons of only one man (AhMeng/Wangfeng/xiaodami) with different women, portrayed using only one female moniker, "Joanne". :wink:

Basically, he's a serial womanizer; but because he chooses to be a hypocrite, he has to claim that he's a "monogamist", i.e. pretending to be faithful to his wife or steady girlfriend whenever he has one, which he even admitted before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?217793-I-Cheated-on-My-(ex)-Wife
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194876-Life-Lust-Romance-and-Stomach-of-a-Serial-Monogamist
but he doesn't seem to regret it or consider it to be wrong, let alone repent.
In fact, he seems proud of it, so he wants to show off, like a Sinkie "Casanova":
wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

By the way, he's probably 50 years old this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
so let's see how much longer he can keep up his trolling. :wink:

Wow, we are at the final episode of Infernal Affair .
Time to play my favourite band infernal affair theme song 長空 :biggrin:

[video=youtube;xzPG5hnwav4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzPG5hnwav4 [/video]

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ? Undercover already leeported suspect , made arrest and got the badge of glory by police commissioner lo
More reveal only for 无间道 part 2 :biggrin:

There will even be a Part 3 where more monikers here are implicated. :wink:

A teaser to titillate the juicy bits from some of the email forwards from Laogaomeng, which shows some of their email conversations between the two.

1. IMH started his life here as Takashi, evolving into Rurouni and then flatearther now. It's the similar posting style with immense effort put in, plastered with links from all his internet searches, carefully written, calculated to mischieve the reader's mind.

2. He was and probably is obsessed jw5, as the latter gave IMH his virgin points in this forum.

3. IMH became curious and slowly his dick erected everytime he sees his "idol" jw5 appears in the forum. IMH would "stalk" him diplomatically with a distinct flirt (via responding to jw5's posts and attempt to get close) and try to get jw5's attention to respond back. You can even see up to this day, he has not given up. Btw, this is the exact same modus operandi he is using on some monikers now, like zhihau.

His cock must be erected 10 inches when zhihau made his flat earth post a sticky. Well, credit to both jw5 and zhihau, they did not fall victim to this professional IMH troll. IMH probably got butt hurt when zhihau recently agree with scroobal that IMH is a looney. Of course, he has always been eyeing you too, but unfortunately, you are too "beng" for his immaculate taste for men who writes well :biggrin:. For example, semaj and esnd were perfect candidates of his fetish desire.

4. Some emails were exchanged between Laogaomeng and IMH, with IMH continuing his quest to google out the real identity of jw5. Pictures were sent by IMH to Laogaomeng from the various Facebook pages from the internet via IMH's intensive and extensive searches. Now you know what I mean when I sent you a PM about cyberspace profiling. :smile:

You want more juice? When I have time to dig these wikileaks, I will release at the appropriate time. Meanwhile, let this IMH ex-inmate reveal more of Laogameng. I am also interested to find out. :biggrin:

5. They may have communicated on more than one communication platform and/or email accounts too. Let's see what IMH says, and then, I piece them altogether by using the 1+1 method of analysis.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will even be a Part 3 where more monikers here are implicated. :wink:

A teaser to titillate the juicy bits from some of the email forwards from Laogaomeng, which shows some of their email conversations between the two.

1. IMH started his life here as Takashi, evolving into Rurouni and then flatearther now. It's the similar posting style with immense effort put in, plastered with links from all his internet searches, carefully written, calculated to mischieve the reader's mind.

2. He was and probably is obsessed jw5, as the latter gave IMH his virgin points in this forum.

3. IMH became curious and slowly his dick erected everytime he sees his "idol" jw5 appears in the forum. IMH would "stalk" him diplomatically with a distinct flirt (via responding to jw5's posts and attempt to get close) and try to get jw5's attention to respond back. You can even see up to this day, he has not given up. Btw, this is the exact same modus operandi he is using on some monikers now, like zhihau.

His cock must be erected 10 inches when zhihau made his flat earth post a sticky. Well, credit to both jw5 and zhihau, they did not fall victim to this professional IMH troll. IMH probably got butt hurt when zhihau recently agree with scroobal that IMH is a looney. Of course, he has always been eyeing you too, but unfortunately, you are too "beng" for his immaculate taste for men who writes well :biggrin:. For example, semaj and esnd were perfect candidates of his fetish desire.

4. Some emails were exchanged between Laogaomeng and IMH, with IMH continuing his quest to google out the real identity of jw5. Pictures were sent by IMH to Laogaomeng from the various Facebook pages from the internet via IMH's intensive and extensive searches. Now you know what I mean when I sent you a PM about cyberspace profiling. :smile:

You want more juice? When I have time to dig these wikileaks, I will release at the appropriate time. Meanwhile, let this IMH ex-inmate reveal more of Laogameng. I am also interested to find out. :biggrin:

5. They may have communicated on more than one communication platform and/or email accounts too. Let's see what IMH says, and then, I piece them altogether by using the 1+1 method of analysis.

tumblr_mpqqymtuRZ1rwzxsmo1_500.png

who's the 窱子 ? Who's the 贼 ? Who's 人 who'd 鬼?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye. The 大节局 look similar to hk version. The supposing 条子 was silenced in the end .
There's more than meets the eye :/

QUOTE=chootchiew;2507242]Cheebye. The 大节局 look similar to hk version. The supposing 条子 was silenced in the end .
There's more than meets the eye :/[/QUOTE]

I prefer the mainland China alternate ending for this Infernal Affairs 1 movie. You must have watched the HK version ending. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUOTE=chootchiew;2507242]Cheebye. The 大节局 look similar to hk version. The supposing 条子 was silenced in the end .
There's more than meets the eye :/

I prefer the mainland China alternate ending for this Infernal Affairs 1 movie. You must have watched the HK version ending. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Proof that this world is a rotten underworld with thugs leaders . This forum is no exception.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof that this world is a rotten underworld with thugs leaders . This forum is no exception.

Society is never perfect. I rather have thugs leading than lunatics.

There is no black and white in leadership. It is all grey and depends on the shades of grey you subscribe to.:wink: