• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Pinoys than Malays in SG

TuaCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere I go, I hear Pinoy language more than Malay!
There seems to be more Pinoys in SG than Malays...very alarming...

Soon, Malays will become extinct!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tell that to the pinoys and see if they agree. I heard before a delusional one said he is American.

It doesn't matter what they think. It's all in the genes. There are also many language similarities.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More pinoys than local Malays.
More shit skin than local Indians.

Both local Malays and Indians are now very pissed off.
Very soon less than half of the population are locals.

TuaCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB is dreaming. SIR also dreaming!

I see so many Pinoys turn PRs, then buy HDB flat and rent out to 10 other Pinoys! It caused such a nuisance to others living in the same block!

Obviously HDB officers do not spot check these foreignors turn PR buying flats and subletting out! :oIo: