• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy Khor Is A Disgrace

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took Leng How who apparently murdered Huang Na and surrendered after fleeing to Penang... he surrendered to the police so he should be "honourable" too then.

According to Amy Khor's definition, he is.

Adam Lanza massacred 20 innocent children and six adults in USA. He made the ultimate apology by killing himself. So, according to Amy Khor, Adam is right and honourable?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens, I have no love for the PAP,,but AK is a very popular MP,,she won by the highest margins,,even higher than Pinky in the last erection,,and many who dont like PAP also say that she is one of the better MPs. She would be equivalent to TCB or Tan Soo Khoon,,,even Pinky dont like her due to her popularity,,,but hor be fair lah,,,go and shit on the useless PAP ones instead of her.

Palmer in general is well liked by his constituents,,he steal eat is his business,,the thing is he 'eat' from the PA,,the left hand of the PAP,,,so this has put the PA in the spotlight.

Also due to PAP promoting all this whiter than white and showing themselves to be selfless and not competent has put the PAP in the bind. In the past, LKY does not allow divorcees to be MPs or ministers,,etc etc,,all those old fashion irrelevant values,,so now Michale has to go,,, for powderful men and women, they are always able to have steal eat as their appeal is higher due to the influence,,if Palmer was a nobody,,i doubt he will have any affairs at all unless he becomes a duck,,no money no honey,,

Palmer is a better person,,,and a much better MP than shorty mah, Wong Cunt SIng etc,,so AK not wrong to say that,,,so give her a break lah,,if PAP does well in popularity b4 the next erection,,than surely LHL will kick AK out..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens, I have no love for the PAP,,but AK is a very popular MP,,she won by the highest margins,,even higher than Pinky in the last erection,,and many who dont like PAP also say that she is one of the better MPs. She would be equivalent to TCB or Tan Soo Khoon,,,even Pinky dont like her due to her popularity,,,but hor be fair lah,,,go and shit on the useless PAP ones instead of her.

Palmer in general is well liked by his constituents,,he steal eat is his business,,the thing is he 'eat' from the PA,,the left hand of the PAP,,,so this has put the PA in the spotlight.

Also due to PAP promoting all this whiter than white and showing themselves to be selfless and not competent has put the PAP in the bind. In the past, LKY does not allow divorcees to be MPs or ministers,,etc etc,,all those old fashion irrelevant values,,so now Michale has to go,,, for powderful men and women, they are always able to have steal eat as their appeal is higher due to the influence,,if Palmer was a nobody,,i doubt he will have any affairs at all unless he becomes a duck,,no money no honey,,

Palmer is a better person,,,and a much better MP than shorty mah, Wong Cunt SIng etc,,so AK not wrong to say that,,,so give her a break lah,,if PAP does well in popularity b4 the next erection,,than surely LHL will kick AK out..

regardless of what Amy Khor is as an MP, do you think she is right to praise Michael for his apology?

she must not live on past glories..let Amy know that she erred and dont make that same mistake again..let her not take Singaporeans as fools. May she think carefully before she shoots her mouth next time.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did KBW, LHL, TCH spare YSL when he made a mistake?

why are AK, LHL, TCH praising Michael and being soft with him when he made a similar mistake as YSL..

where were you when KBW, LHL and TCH crucified YSL? Did you appeal for them to give YSL a break?

Last edited:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being literate itself does not guarantee sensibility and humaneness of any person.

Generally speaking, many people will do anything for money and personal gain's sake. Many go into prostitution. Many sweep their souls and their moral integrity into the sewage gutter while maintanining a facade of respectability and nobility. Sins and moral crimes can become virtues. This is bad for society at large and spells inevitable doom. Only daft innocents choose to ignore that.

.. it's not the paper qualification that matters.. it's what comes out ..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being literate itself does not guarantee sensibility and humaneness of any person.

Generally speaking, many people will do anything for money and personal gain's sake. Many go into prostitution. Many sweep their souls and their moral integrity into the sewage gutter while maintanining a facade of respectability and nobility. Sins and moral crimes can become virtues. This is bad for society at large and spells inevitable doom. Only daft innocents choose to ignore that.

well said...

a well educated and intelligent person may not make a good leader.

IQ, EQ, empathy, compassion, etc are important qualities too

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. We have to be objective. AK is a good MP just like how Dr Tan Cheng Bock was and how the PAP feared him because he was a principled man. Likewise MP was a likeable fellow even though his had his own moral shortcomings.

The truth is this. It is the hypocritical behaviour which is now the hallmark of PAP which disgusts everyone who has half a brain. it is this whole BS thing of espousing to high falulating (borrowing a phrase from LKY) ideals which they fall miserably short of. So if you keep tooting your horn about how moral, how corrupt free and how altruistic and nation-loving you are....you have to held to these standards you claim you possess...in fact these are the very standards which you claim that distinguishes you from the rest of your poltical contenders .... but in reality, when you have no such edge, you are no better than the next amoral bullshitting politician who will say or do anything to stay in power....

PAP .... is it not a very sad day that you CANNOT see the reality that NOBODY wants to go to your rallies when the crowds used to throng and cramp to hear your leaders speak anymore? Can't you see what has happened? You have lost your moral mandate period.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very, very recently, a minister and MP joined this exclusive club. Their spouses reported to Pinky but latter was kind enough to ensure a smooth exit for both. Don't recall it was reported. Why? Because the 'crises' could be contained unlike MP's.

If Pinky dares to come out and openly state the identities of these 2 and the many others involved in ECAs or probed by CPIB, limpeh stand up and salute Pinky.

in other words, if the public don't find out, its not a mistake, or a wrong.... typical hypocritees

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
being literate itself does not guarantee sensibility and humaneness of any person.

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. We have to be objective. AK is a good MP just like how Dr Tan Cheng Bock was and how the PAP feared him because he was a principled man. Likewise MP was a likeable fellow even though his had his own moral shortcomings.

The truth is this. It is the hypocritical behaviour which is now the hallmark of PAP which disgusts everyone who has half a brain. it is this whole BS thing of espousing to high falulating (borrowing a phrase from LKY) ideals which they fall miserably short of. So if you keep tooting your horn about how moral, how corrupt free and how altruistic and nation-loving you are....you have to held to these standards you claim you possess...in fact these are the very standards which you claim that distinguishes you from the rest of your poltical contenders .... but in reality, when you have no such edge, you are no better than the next amoral bullshitting politician who will say or do anything to stay in power....

PAP .... is it not a very sad day that you CANNOT see the reality that NOBODY wants to go to your rallies when the crowds used to throng and cramp to hear your leaders speak anymore? Can't you see what has happened? You have lost your moral mandate period.

Yes...what you said is true.

If Amy is a good MP, then I am very sad for the PAP and SG.

If she is one of the better PAP MPs and she can be changed by the pap to such an extent that she cant even recognise such obvious flaws of Michael, then what hope do we have in the pap as a whole? If the best of the PAP can say such things, how abt the worst and the not so good in the pap?

Last edited:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
But more importantly for society - if the 60% dafts still cannot or will not see the obvious rot and decadence, even God cannot help them. But pity the awakened 40% minority.

.. to such an extent that she cant even recognise such obvious flaws of Michael, then what hope do we have in the pap as a whole? If the best of the PAP can say such things, how abt the worst and the not so good in the pap?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But more importantly for society - if the 60% dafts still cannot or will not see the obvious rot and decadence, even God cannot help them. But pity the awakened 40% minority.

i wish the 60% can wake up now...but i am patient..i will just continue to do my part and wait for the downfall of the pap..it is not a matter of "if"..it is a matter of "when" the pap will fall...

i am an optimist and I foresee that the pap falling soon

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wish the 60% can wake up now...but i am patient..i will just continue to do my part and wait for the downfall of the pap..it is not a matter of "if"..it is a matter of "when" the pap will fall...

Although I am not on the ground, I believe that it may be along time, if at all, for the PAP to fall (if it means that they will longer form the govt in SG)

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

I on the other hand doubt they will collapse because they have cleverly avoided the problem by diluting the vote already....

if there are 800k people against you in a country of 2 mil what do you do to make sure they dont gather critical mass? simple....just do a fresh issue of "shares" and dilute the opposition by increasing the number of people to 4 mil.... the 800k wont gain as fast and even if they do .... their percentage would be severely diluted...

so easy.... and now is it obvious why the PAP govt is so tenaciously clinging on to their FT dogma despite all the shitstorm created by sinkies????

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to be optimistic, especially when truth and human good will be the ultimate victor over falsehood, hypocrisy and blatant roguery, albeit in the longest term. In the meantime, the Devil will be having its way.

i wish the 60% can wake up now...but i am patient..i will just continue to do my part and wait for the downfall of the pap..it is not a matter of "if"..it is a matter of "when" the pap will fall... i am an optimist and I foresee that the pap falling soon

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I on the other hand doubt they will collapse because they have cleverly avoided the problem by diluting the vote already....

if there are 800k people against you in a country of 2 mil what do you do to make sure they dont gather critical mass? simple....just do a fresh issue of "shares" and dilute the opposition by increasing the number of people to 4 mil.... the 800k wont gain as fast and even if they do .... their percentage would be severely diluted...

so easy.... and now is it obvious why the PAP govt is so tenaciously clinging on to their FT dogma despite all the shitstorm created by sinkies????

such tactics can delay but will not prevent a bad regime from collapsing.

good people cant be bought.

if singaporeans are too slow in see the true pap, good people from within pap will rise up.

bad cant triumph over good

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good to be optimistic, especially when truth and human good will be the ultimate victor over falsehood, hypocrisy and blatant roguery, albeit in the longest term. In the meantime, the Devil will be having its way.

i agree with you..the devil may seem to be winning now.

but ultimately good triumphs over evil...it is just a matter of time