• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tony chat begs me like a dog to give him points ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 491
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!
WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

A description of Disgusting Sinke Behavior

Sinkies voting style. It is all about your Flat..

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahaha wants to play sniper (infraction) game? He does not know that the OA can keep his points below 500. :biggrin:

And he expects his points to increase when he is here only to insult forummers.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you do not want to give him points, then dun give him.

I do not understand why you have to make a thread of private messages between you two.

I do not think that is cool.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do not understand why you have to make a thread of private messages between you two.

Did you see the date ? At first I don't want to expose him .. Until he start barking at me for no reason .. I can be very nice or very nasty ...so never take things for granted .

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My opinion is.. you can ask for points exchange but if the other party decline then MOVE ON. If you keep asking again then it's begging.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you see the date ? At first I don't want to expose him .. Until he start barking at me for no reason .. I can be very nice or very nasty ...so never take things for granted .

he have a problem with everyone in singapore and half of thailand.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he have a problem with everyone in singapore and half of thailand.

If you read through all my post .. I usually don't bother about his rants .. When things go out of hand , I need to do something about it .

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, who ask you to seek advice from tonychat of how to settle in Thai.
he tot u r his ally mah.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Bro Drifter,

U seem to be the "neutral" guy whom people come to for points huh? :o

Remember that cass888 also asked you for points. :biggrin:

Did teekee, ivebert and clinton666 also ask you? :biggrin: