• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Sinkiepore Does Not Have Any Men Suitable For Me’

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘China Does Not Have Any Men Suitable For Me’

A Shanghai Jiaotong University female’s views on marriage. <!-- 上海交大女生的婚嫁观
作者:自称为上海交大足球啦啦队的队长
我是上海交大的一名女大学生,我第一次发帖子,写的不好,请大家表笑偶。-->
Author: Self-professed leader of the Jiaotong University football [soccer] cheerleading team.

I am a female student of Shanghai Jiaotong University. It’s my first time writing a post. Please don’t laugh at my bad writing.
<!-- 每个人都有人生理想,有的人想成为英雄,有人的想成为富翁,有的人渴望成为领袖,我呢?人生最大的愿望就是嫁给一个西方男人。有人会说我很庸俗,甚至崇洋媚外,可我是一个很传统的女孩子,对我来说,人生中最重要的就是婚姻,现在有句话很流行,读的好不如嫁的好,嫁个好男人比什么都重要。-->
Everyone has an ideal in life. Some wants to become a hero, some wants to become rich, some other desires to become a leader. So what about me? My greatest wish in life is to marry a Western<sup>1</sup> man. Some might say I am very vulgar, or even a turncoat, but I am a very traditional girl. To me, the most important thing in life is marriage. There is a very trendy saying currently, that studying well is not as good as marrying well. Marrying the right man is more important than anything else.
<!-- 有人会说,难道中国就没有好男人?抱歉,我没有考虑过,至于原因,诸位大侠少安毋躁,沙发、板凳、地板任选,听小女子一一道来。-->
Some might ask, “Are there not enough good men in China?” Sorry, I have not considered before. As for the reason, don’t be impatient. Sofa, stool, the floor, take your pick, and listen to this girl’s reasons one by one.

<!-- 一:中国没有适合我的男人。
我是一个很出色的女孩子,从学历上讲,我读的是名牌大学,学业优秀,而且我并不是那种戴着厚厚的眼睛,整天低头啃书本的高智商恐龙,不论身材相貌谈吐我都很出色,我是学校足球啦啦队的队长,业余时间参加本地的选美比赛得过名次,对于音乐舞蹈美术也有一定的爱好,还经常在报纸上发表一些小豆腐块,总而言之,各方面都很优秀。可我能嫁个什么样的男人呢?追我的男生倒是一大堆,身边的女友经常也是成双成对的,可一到毕业大多劳燕双飞,真的要谈婚论嫁,什么户口啊,籍贯啊,家庭负担啊全来了,都是利益的结合,至于婚姻中最重要的内容—感情,反而可以忽略不计。我是一个热爱生活的女孩子,我希望拥有优越的物质生活和美好的精神生活,抱歉,我在中国男人身上找不到,找个同学嫁了,将来到公司做个白领?买的起房吗?-->
I. China does not have any men suitable for me.
I am a very distinct/outstanding girl. In terms of academics, I am studying at a famous university, have an excellent academic record, and I am not one who wears thick glasses or sticks her head into books like a high-IQ geek. I have an excellent figure, an amazing look and a cultivated style of conversation. I am the leader of the football [soccer] cheerleading team. I took part in the local beauty pageants many times. I also have an interest for music, dance and art. Additionally, I often write some gossips for the newspaper. In summary, I am an excellent girl in every aspect. But what kind of man should I marry? There are lots of boys who are pursuing me, and most of my friends have boyfriends as well.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
But when they graduate, they either break up, or they start talking about marriage, about family matters and where to settle down. They talk so seriously about everything, expect for love which is the most important thing in a marriage. I am very passionate about my life, I wish to have both a excellent materialist and spiritual life. Sorry that I can’t find that on a Chinese man. Marry a schoolmate, eventually become a white collar in a company? Can that afford a house?
<!-- 我希望有一个宽大的客厅,大到足够举办一个小型沙龙,我可以和我的好朋友们在一起谈天说地 ,品尝美酒,甚至卫生间也要足够大,要放的下一个大浴缸,双人的,放上一段轻柔的音乐,和心爱的男人共度浪漫的夜晚。-->
I want to have a huge living room, big enough to be like a small salon. I could be together with my friends talking about anything under the sun, savoring high quality wine. Even the bathroom must be big enough to fit in a large bathtub, for two people, so I can put on some gentle music and spend a romantic night with my beloved husband.
<!-- 还有,我嫁的男人至少要买得起车吧?难不成每天挤公车上班?冬天像冰柜,夏天像微波炉,要不了几年美少女都变成黄脸婆,再说你们忍心让我这样的白领丽人被那些浑身脏乎乎的农民工挤来挤去?-->
Also, the guy I marry must at least have enough money to buy a car, right? Or am I supposed to go to work by bus everyday? It is like in a freezer in winter, and in a microwave in summer, and within a few years a beautiful young girl will become a dark-skinned granny. Besides, are you guys really willing to let a white-collar beauty like me be pushed around by those dirty migrant workers?

<!-- 中国倒是不缺有钱的男人,可你们看看这些都是什么人?有几个是靠自己的努力、智慧、诚实成功的?不是搬砖的包工头就是挖煤的山西老扣,要不就是贪污腐败的。 这些人素质没素质,风度没风度,跟他们有什么共同语言?说实在的,能哼几句流行歌曲在他们就算是有艺术品位了。-->
China definitely does not lack rich men, but have a look at what kind of people they are. How many of them succeeded due to their own effort, ability or honesty? If they are not brick-moving labour contractors, then they are coal-digging boss from Shanxi, or they are corrupt. They are neither civilised, nor do they have a good bearing. How am I supposed to converse with them? To be honest, they will regard it as art if you are able to hum a few lines of pop music.

<!-- 这些人有钱了就吃喝嫖赌,想过个安稳日子都难,现在就有人到学校找我,一伸手就是名片,什么总经理、董事长、局长处长,个个都财大气粗,不可一世,甚至有人直接就提出来包养我,OH,MY GOD!我虽然不是绝代佳人也算是如花似玉,十年寒窗苦读考进名校,居然只能做二奶?!.-->
When they have money, they will go out eating, drinking, visiting prostitutes, or gambling. Just trying to live a peaceful life would be difficult. There are already people coming to the university to pursue me, extending their arms to give me business cards showing that they are some CEO, chairmen of the board, high-ranking bureaucrats, each of them wealthier and more arrogant than the other. Some even directly suggest me to be their concubine. Oh my God! I may not be an exceptionally beautiful woman, but I am at least a young and beautiful girl, who worked very hard for years to get into a prestigious university, and I can only be a mistress?!

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.chinasmack.com/stories/china-does-not-have-any-men-suitable-for-me/<!-- 二:西方国家生活条件好。
就算是钻石王老五风流倜傥又对我一见钟情,哼哼,本姑娘也不太想嫁,说白了,俺就是想嫁到西方去,我从电影电视里看到的西方世界,简直就像是天堂,干净的街道,别致的建筑,纯净的天空,不论是繁华的都市还是寂静的小镇,都显得那么温馨和谐,不论收入学历,每个人都彬彬有礼 -->II. Western countries have better living conditions.
Even if a rich single guy, outstanding, elegant, and falls in love with me, hmph hmph, this girl [referring to self] still will not really want to marry him. To be blunt, I just want to marry into the West. The Western world I have seen in television and movies is simply like heaven: clean streets, elegant buildings, pure air. Regardless whether bustling cities or quiet villages, everything seems to be so peaceful and harmonious. Regardless their academic background, everyone is very polite.

<!-- 以本MM的实力,当然可以在中国做个住别墅的女人,那又怎么样?买的起别墅买得到纯净的空气吗?这个国家哪儿不是灰尘满天?乡村好点,我也不想去,你说我要是穿着比基尼躺在游泳池边日光浴的时候,栅栏外来一帮农民挑着粪桶瞪着眼睛看我,岂不是很不爽?西藏倒是空气纯净,拜托,本姑娘怕有高山反应。-->
Based on this MM’s [my] abilities, I could of course be a woman who lives in a villa, but so what? Even if we can afford a villa, can we buy clean air? Isn’t there dirt and dust everywhere in this country? The rural areas are better, but I don’t want to go there. Wouldn’t it be weird, if while I am sun-bathing in a bikini at my swimming pool a bunch of farmers outside the fence carrying baskets of dung stare at me? Tibet indeed has very pure air, but please, this girl is afraid of high attitude sickness.

<!-- 我尤其反感现在的居住环境,家家都是防盗门,几十年住在一个楼里,天天见面都是大眼瞪小眼,很多人连垃圾都不愿意扔到楼下,夏天堆在门口臭死人了,有时候简直怀疑自己是跟一群山顶洞人生活在一起。大米是有毒的,奶粉是大头的,猪肉是注水的,油是地沟的,想起来就心惊胆战 -->
I especially dislike the current living environment. Every home has anti-theft doors, and despite having lived in the same building for years, everyone is awkward every time they meet each other. Many people can’t even be bothered to bring their garbage downstairs, piling it up in front of the doors in the summer stinking. Sometimes I even wonder whether I am not living together with a bunch of cavemen. Rice has poison, milk powder will result in big heads, pork is from floods, oil is from the ditches, just thinking about it makes me terrified.
<!-- Sorry,你要我爱你,给个理由先?没有?爱外国去。美国的home town ,法国的葡萄园,西班牙的海边小镇,英国的古典农庄,随便那都行,我一个同学去加拿大留学,把老爸接去住了半年,回来逢人就发牢骚:“唉,那才是住人的地方。”你别给我扯什么觉悟,要我爱总要给我一个理由吧?-->
Sorry, you want me to love you, give me a reason first? Don’t have any? Start loving foreign countries. The American “home town” [sic], France’s vinyards, Spanish coastal towns, British medieval villages, it could be any of those. One of my schoolmates went to study abroad in Canada, and brought his/her father there for half a year. and when he came back he would whine: “Ai, that [Canada] is really a place fit for people to live.” Don’t give me any excuses, if you want my love, you have to give me a reason, right?

<!-- 在中国生活成本太高,消费跟美国人比,收入跟非洲人比,父母辛辛苦苦把我供进大学,总要孝顺他们吧,就算我进公司当个高级白领,收入又能有多高?父母年纪大了,万一生个病住个院,高额的医疗费用怎么办?西方国家可是有全民的医疗福利。尤其是国内的就业环境,真的是不敢恭维,一看到万头攒动的大学生招聘会场,我就心惊肉跳,天呐,这那里是人才招聘会,简直就是二战的奥马哈海滩!我一个文弱女子, 怎生挤的过这些臭男人?-->

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
<!-- 在中国生活成本太高,消费跟美国人比,收入跟非洲人比,父母辛辛苦苦把我供进大学,总要孝顺他们吧,就算我进公司当个高级白领,收入又能有多高?父母年纪大了,万一生个病住个院,高额的医疗费用怎么办?西方国家可是有全民的医疗福利。尤其是国内的就业环境,真的是不敢恭维,一看到万头攒动的大学生招聘会场,我就心惊肉跳,天呐,这那里是人才招聘会,简直就是二战的奥马哈海滩!我一个文弱女子, 怎生挤的过这些臭男人?-->The costs of living in China is too high. We spend like Americans and earn like Africans. My parents worked hard to send me to university, so I should repay them and take care of them right? Even I become a high-ranking white-collar, would the salary really be that high? My parents are getting old. If they become ill and hospitalised, what can I do about the excessively expensive medical bills? Western countries have universal health care. Especially the job market in China, there is nothing to be praised. Each time I see the over-crowded job fairs, I almost get a heart attack. Dear me! The job fairs are rather like WW2 Omaha Beach (Normandy on D-Day). I am a delicate girl, how can I squeeze through these smelly guys?

<!-- 当个现代女性,第一任务就是生存,读书考大学、找工作、攒钱买房子,攒钱养老,那一样不得拼命?累不累?我的学姐们毕业后不是成了黄脸婆,就是找个大款嫁了, 任凭老公在外面吃喝嫖赌,自己就当不知道,何苦呢?-->
As a modern woman, the first task in life is to survive, study and get into university, find a job, save money for a house, and save money for retirement. Which one of these does not require slaving away? Isn’t it tiring? If my fellow schoolgirls did not become dark-skinned grannies after graduating, they found a rich person to marry, and allow their husbands to go out eating, drinking, visiting prostitutes, and gambling, pretending they do not know, why suffer?

<!-- 三:西方男人都很优秀
说了这么多,环境也好,物质也罢,这第三点才是我最看重的,我就是喜欢西方男人。我从小就爱看外国片,什么罗马假日,乱世佳人,就爱看里面的西方人,他们脸型都棱角分明,尤其是深陷的有色眼睛,高挺的鼻梁,紧抿的嘴唇,再加上西方人大多身材高大,体型健美,怎么看怎么性感。再看我身边的中国男人,眼睛小不说,还都是疙瘩鼻子,嘴唇厚厚的,皮肤晒黑点特像非洲人,有点学历的差不多都像营养不良,我都担心他们能不能保护我,偶尔有个肌肉男吧,却是光长个头不长脑子。-->

III. Western boys are all very excellent.
Having said this much, that the environment is good, material things are good, this third point is what I value the most: I simply like Western men. Ever since I was small, I liked watching Western movies, such as Roman Holiday” or “Gone with the Wind,” and I liked watching the Westerners in the movies, their faces are all so sharp and distinctive, especially their charming coloured eyes, their straight pronounced noses, their tight smooth lips. Moreover, the majority of Westerners are tall, have strong and handsome physiques, and always so sexy. Then I look at the Chinese guys around me: Ignoring the small eyes, they have lumpy noses, thick lips, and if their skin is tanned a bit, they look remarkably like Africans. Those who have been educated almost all look malnourished, making me worried whether they can protect me or not. Occasionally, there is a muscular man, but despite having grown a head, they did not grow a brain.

<!-- 大学里的男生很多追求我的,一些社会上的男人也频频约我,可我看的上的却没有几个,一个个要么长的跟绿豆芽似的,要么就象奥特曼,一个个邋里邋遢,起码的个人形象都不注意。很多男人还随地吐痰,我顶讨厌别人这样了,只有小孩子和动物才随地大小便,随地吐痰比随地大小便强不到哪去,他们顶多算个半文明人呗。-->
Many college guys are pursuing me, and other guys in society also often ask me out on dates, but there are not many I like. Each of them either look like a soy sprout, or like Ultraman [character from a Japanese TV show], each of them unkempt, and at minimum each of them do not pay attention to their own image. Many of the guys spit in public, I particularly dislike people who do this. Only little children and animals defecate and urinate everywhere, and spitting in public is not much better than defecating and urinating in public, so at most they count only as half-civilised.

<!-- 西方男人大多风度翩翩,举止优雅,因为他们从小就受到良好的教育,本市有几家麦当劳肯德基餐厅,我经常和朋友们去吃饭,在餐厅里看到的西方男人都显得很有教养,先推门让别人进,中国男人呢,门一掀就急吼吼的往柜台奔,经常和里面出来的人撞上,一看就是饿死鬼投胎,进去老外都排队,中国男人都一拥而上,围着柜台嚷嚷着要吃的,八辈儿没吃过饭似的,也不嫌丢人,吃完包装纸乱扔,可那些老外吃完后都把餐盘里的纸叠起来,方便收拾,吃不完的都自己拿到垃圾桶里倒掉,根本就不是一个层次的人。-->
The majority of Western men carry themselves elegantly and well, because they received good education from when they were small. In our city there are McDonald’s and KFC restaurants, and I often go there with friends to eat. All the Western men in the restaurants seem to have good upbringing, opening doors for others to enter first. Chinese guys, the moment the door opens, they rush towards the counter, often colliding with people exiting, as if they were the reincarnation of someone who starved to death in their last life. The Westerners<sup>1</sup> who enter all stand in line, Chinese men rush up in a crowd, surrounding the counter shouting their orders. as if they haven’t eaten any food in a long time. And without being ashamed, they throw their trash wherever after eating, but those Westerners would fold up the waste paper in their trays, making it convenient to dispose, and what they haven’t finished, they throw go dispose of in the wastebins by themselves. The two are simply are not the same level of people.

<!-- 还有些中国男人缺乏独立性,就知道围着女孩子转,活像一个超级保姆,感觉他们都没有自我,粘粘乎乎整天心思就在女孩子身上,上车先抢位子,然后忙着给女孩子让,也不管身边还有老人小孩,我都不好意识坐。这样的男人我也瞧不起,婚前围着女友转,婚后围着老婆转,上班围着领导转,下班围着厨房转,要思想没思想,要脾气没脾气,偶滴乖乖,跟这样的男人生个儿子都怕像他爸,一看就是独裁国家培养出的好公民。哪个女孩不喜欢有性格有魄力的男人?-->
Furthermore, some Chinese men lack a sense of independence, only knowing how to revolve around girls, living like a super nanny. I feel they don’t have a self, sticking their thoughts on girls all day. Getting on the bus, they scramble for a seat, then busy themselves trying to give it to a girl, not caring about the elderly or children beside them, that I am embarrassed to sit down. This kind of men I also look down upon, revolving around their girlfriends before marriage, revolving around their wives after marriage, revolving around their bosses at work, and revolving around the kitchen after work. No thoughts, no temper, my god, I would be afraid of the son I have with this man being like his father, a model citizen so obviously cultivated by an authoritarian country. What girl does not like a man with personality and courage?

<!-- 西方男人都是在独立的环境里培养出来的。有独立的思考能力,不像中国男人,人云亦云,比如说我的同学吧,上面说日中亲善,他们就喜欢日本,上面玩民族主义,他们就高呼打倒日本,个个都没脑子,被人家当猴儿耍,还觉得自己多么崇高,整个就是一群猪头男。
还有些话生活中不好意思讲,所以只能在网络上说。-->
Western men were all raised in an environment of independence. They have independent thinking, not like Chinese men, who are parrots. Take my schoolmates for example. When the government talks about Japan and China’s good bilateral relationships, they like Japan. When the government promotes nationalism, they shout about attacking Japan. Each and every one of them are brainless, played like monkeys by others, yet still thinking themselves to be high and mighty. The whole lot of them a bunch of “pig headed men.”
There are some things I cannot say in real life, so I can only say them online.
<!-- 总而言之我就是想嫁个老外,最好是个美国男人,欧洲也不错,条件嘛,我没有过多要求,学历比我低也无所谓,工作什么的也不要求,麦当劳洗个盘子月薪不也上千美金吗?照样买车买房。实在不行,就找个二婚的,当后妈都成,反正西方小孩子独立性强,总不至于让我端屎端尿吧跟前跟后吧?要是还不行,日本韩国男人也可以考虑,大不了他们不下厨房,反正我就是想出国想去西方,不为选票也要为钞票。-->

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
<!-- 总而言之我就是想嫁个老外,最好是个美国男人,欧洲也不错,条件嘛,我没有过多要求,学历比我低也无所谓,工作什么的也不要求,麦当劳洗个盘子月薪不也上千美金吗?照样买车买房。实在不行,就找个二婚的,当后妈都成,反正西方小孩子独立性强,总不至于让我端屎端尿吧跟前跟后吧?要是还不行,日本韩国男人也可以考虑,大不了他们不下厨房,反正我就是想出国想去西方,不为选票也要为钞票。-->

In summary, I simply want to marry a Westerner, at best an American, but European is not bad either. As for criteria…I am not very demanding, it is no big deal even if his education is lower than mine, and no specific requirements about his work…isn’t the monthly salary for washing dishes at McDonald’s over a thousand USD? This can still allow him to buy a car and house. If this isn’t possible, I will just find a divorced man and be willing to be a stepmother. Besides, Western children have a strong sense of independence, at least they will not let me always clean up after them and cater to their every whim, right? If even this is not possible, Japanese or Korean men I would also consider, I would even consider marrying a Korean or Japanese. At worst, they will not cook for me. No matter what, I just want to leave the country and go to the West, if not for freedom then for money.<sup>2</sup>
<!-- 我承认我很世俗,但我不认为我的想法不对,我又没有伤害别人,我只是想生活的好一些,不论物质生活还是精神生活,我看过一部美国电视剧《欲望主妇》,那宁静的小镇 ,干净的街道,遍地的草坪,还有举止优雅、彬彬有礼的邻居,我就知道,那就是我要的生活。-->
I admit I am very worldly, but I don’t consider my thinking to be wrong. I am not hurting other people, I just want to live a better life, whether it is materially or culturally. I watched an American show “Desperate Housewives.” That quiet village, clean streets, green lawns, and elegant, polite neighbours, and I knew, that is the kind of life I want.

This story has actually been on the Chinese internet for some time, maybe a year. It will occassionally reappear and there will be new comments by netizens who have not read the story before. Copies of the original Chinese can be found on Xinhua and Baidu.

Notes:
<sup>1</sup> She used the words老外 [lǎo wài] and 西方男人 [xī fāng nán rén] here interchangably which literally mean “old foreigner” and “Western men” respectively. I consistently used the word “western”, although “老外 [lǎo wài]” of course would theoretically also include Korean or Japanese. But it is usually applied to Westerners or countries with a similiar political or cultural system.

<sup>2</sup> The original Chinese words used were 选票 [xuǎn piào] and 钞票 [chāo piào] which mean “vote” and “banknotes” respectively. They both end in the same character, literally saying “voting slip” and “money slip”.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing new. even ASIAN girls born and bred in the west want to marry a white guy, as it fulfills their dream and aspirations and fantasy of being white. but if we asian men go after white chicks, we would be derided as slitty eyed chinkies coolies, in this world, we are second class citizens, its a caste system. but theres nothign we can do, accumulate merit next life maybe can be ang moh.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree, ang mor are the best. I have ang more frens and they are excellent human beings. In terms of intelligences and culture. Of course there are some losers who say that there are bad ang mor, in fact there is. But only losers attract badies. That is all.

In general, ang mor display much more human traits than selfish chinese.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly she is right, but this attitude also closes her mind on Asian men who are actually better than westerners intellectually and socially, and breeds racism.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sadly she is right, but this attitude also closes her mind on Asian men who are actually better than westerners intellectually and socially, and breeds racism.

It is good for her as well. This article gives me a different impression on chinese. There are, in fact, some sane chinese around. Thank god.

I thought all chinese are losers. similar to sinkies. At least now chinese are one up than sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing new. even ASIAN girls born and bred in the west want to marry a white guy, as it fulfills their dream and aspirations and fantasy of being white. but if we asian men go after white chicks, we would be derided as slitty eyed chinkies coolies, in this world, we are second class citizens, its a caste system. but theres nothign we can do, accumulate merit next life maybe can be ang moh.

That is not the case. It is the way how chinese behave. THe way she thinks of chinese is the same as how i think of sinkies.

If these losers know how to behave well like a proper human being, their own kind would not have left them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Furthermore, some Chinese men lack a sense of independence, only knowing how to revolve around girls, living like a super nanny. I feel they don’t have a self, sticking their thoughts on girls all day. Getting on the bus, they scramble for a seat, then busy themselves trying to give it to a girl, not caring about the elderly or children beside them, that I am embarrassed to sit down. This kind of men I also look down upon, revolving around their girlfriends before marriage, revolving around their wives after marriage, revolving around their bosses at work, and revolving around the kitchen after work. No thoughts, no temper, my god, I would be afraid of the son I have with this man being like his father, a model citizen so obviously cultivated by an authoritarian country. What girl does not like a man with personality and courage?

Her description is also about sinkie as well. That is why i say sinkieness is the subset of chinkyness. Those who still kept their ancient 3rd world chinky behavior.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Western men were all raised in an environment of independence. They have independent thinking, not like Chinese men, who are parrots. Take my schoolmates for example. When the government talks about Japan and China’s good bilateral relationships, they like Japan. When the government promotes nationalism, they shout about attacking Japan. Each and every one of them are brainless, played like monkeys by others, yet still thinking themselves to be high and mighty. The whole lot of them a bunch of “pig headed men.”
There are some things I cannot say in real life, so I can only say them online.

That sounds like sinkies as well. hahahah. i love this lady. the way she thinks is exactly like me. LOL!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I admit I am very worldly, but I don’t consider my thinking to be wrong. I am not hurting other people, I just want to live a better life, whether it is materially or culturally. I watched an American show “Desperate Housewives.” That quiet village, clean streets, green lawns, and elegant, polite neighbours, and I knew, that is the kind of life I want.

There is nothing wrong with you lady. You are just more advanced in your thinking than your surrounding losers.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah nice bod and a good pair of jugs...

She won't have any problem getting a screw from the ang moh based on this photo.

Any bro know this kind of quality how much the going rate? Bey tahan man

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as got $$ Chinese/African/Arabs/others who had been Americanised are welcome to apply.

I am not sure about the chinese part. I have the confirm habitual turn off when i see a chinese, especially those from China. But we must at least gives chinese a chance, at least there are some sane chinese like this beautiful lady here.