• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..This is the joke of the week :biggrin: A retarded 15yr old SPG who believes she can fly after a cheap can of glue plunges to her death from the 9th level of a block of flats. She apparently died with her 22yr old 'godfather' and has a boyfriend who wants to be only known as Fairuz. This is so comical :biggrin:

On a more serious note: Suicide involves self-murder, anyone who commits it is sinning and is the same as if the person murdered another human being. These two souls are going straight to HELL to suffer the eternal flames of damnation.

2 found dead near HDB block
Can of glue found where teen, brother's friend apparently fell from
By Sujin Thomas

A CAN of industrial glue in a plastic bag was left on a stool found at a staircase landing in a Bukit Batok block. Near it were two pairs of slippers.
Nine storeys down, the broken bodies of a 15-year-old girl and a man, aged 22, lay on the ground near Block 127 in Bukit Batok West Avenue 6.

They were found lying side by side, both clad in T-shirts and shorts.

Police are investigating the double deaths. Among the evidence they took away with them was the can of glue, the slippers and the wooden stool which were found on the staircase landing between the 9th and 10th storeys of the block.

The dead teenager, Mernel Koh, was a Secondary 2 student at Fairfield Methodist Secondary School.

The Chinese Indonesian man found beside her, Mr Eddy Afendi, was her older brother's friend. Mernel lived a few blocks away while Mr Eddy was said to live in Bukit Panjang.

At the crime scene yesterday afternoon, shell-shocked relatives and friends were there to identify the bodies.

Mernel's mother was seen weeping uncontrollably at the void deck and had to be propped up by relatives.

A woman, who looked to be in her 30s, identified Mr Eddy's body and was crying in the arms of a man who was with her.

Mernel's 19-year-old boyfriend, who wanted to be known only as Fairuz, said he had spoken to her on Monday night and did not sense anything amiss.

Fairuz said Mernel regarded Mr Eddy as her 'godfather' and would often spend time with him on weekends. He said he did not know if she was a glue- sniffer and sounded surprised when told a can of glue had been found near where the two had apparently fallen from.

A resident, Mr Rosman Ahmad-Dini, 39, said he came out of his house to check what was happening when he heard ambulance sirens just past noon yesterday.

He went down the flight of stairs and saw the chair, slippers and plastic bag. When the police arrived, he led them to the spot. 'The policeman pulled out a can of glue from the bag,' he said.

Dying from glue sniffing is rare, according to the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). However, there have been a few cases in the Coroner's Court over the past two years where people who had fallen from height had apparently sniffed glue before they died.

Cases of inhalant abuse among youth here are on the rise. The CNB said 352 glue-sniffers were caught in the first half of this year, and 644 nabbed last year. In 2006, it was 403. Glue-sniffers can die of suffocation from even their first whiff. Inhalant abuse damages the brain, muscles, nerves and organs and causes hallucinations, anxiety and restlessness.

Yesterday evening, Fairfield principal Victor Owyong said the school was saddened by the death of a 'friendly, sociable and outgoing' student.

Her former classmate Melody Soh, 15, who was at the Bukit Batok block yesterday, told The Straits Times: 'I don't know why this happened. Eddy treated her like his own daughter.'

[email protected]

Last edited:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
why didnt u post this under 'singapore suicides' ?

girl found dead with chinese man but at the same time got malay boyfriend ... :confused: ?!

she spends time on weekends with this chinese man instead of her bf ?!

chinese guy - i want to report u for underaged sex ...
malay guy - i want to report u for underaged sex ...
fight ensued ... ?!

girl & 'godfather' in ah loong business ?!

who asked the malay guy to come to the scene of crime ? his gf died how could she have contacted him ?!

more questions than answers ... i want to see if there will be further investigations & reports on this case ...

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi CLINTON666, for your information really, the girl has already passed on, what's the use of you making this thread & making a joke out of what happened to her?
Can't you even just spare a thought for this poor girl, with you not even knowing the full story & how she died, & you here making accusations about her death?

Does it even meant that a can of glue was found, meant that she sniffed it & fell to her death?
2 people were found (but not that I meant anything either), does it meant that BOTH sniffed it? Or they fell to their deaths after sniffing?
No right? So none of us should point an accusing finger & ASSUMED that that was what happened exactly.
By saying such things for public to see, all the more we should be careful with what we're typing. I don't really find it amusing. I bet you wouldn't want people to comment such things too if it was you.
As a Singaporean, a human, I definitely think this isn't the right way to voice your views. My opinions, thanks.
-Oh btw, names included, are not to be made fun of too, thanks. :smile: No offence here, really.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi CLINTON666, for your information really, the girl has already passed on, what's the use of you making this thread & making a joke out of what happened to her?
Can't you even just spare a thought for this poor girl, with you not even knowing the full story & how she died, & you here making accusations about her death?

Does it even meant that a can of glue was found, meant that she sniffed it & fell to her death?
2 people were found (but not that I meant anything either), does it meant that BOTH sniffed it? Or they fell to their deaths after sniffing?
No right? So none of us should point an accusing finger & ASSUMED that that was what happened exactly.
By saying such things for public to see, all the more we should be careful with what we're typing. I don't really find it amusing. I bet you wouldn't want people to comment such things too if it was you.
As a Singaporean, a human, I definitely think this isn't the right way to voice your views. My opinions, thanks.
-Oh btw, names included, are not to be made fun of too, thanks. :smile: No offence here, really.

Such Papaya running dogs are normally cowards who only know how to talk big, but would cry mummy the first thing they feel some ghosts are shadowing. Let's see if the diseased spirit will haunt him tonight and the next.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
why didnt u post this under 'singapore suicides' ?

girl found dead with chinese man but at the same time got malay boyfriend ... :confused: ?!

she spends time on weekends with this chinese man instead of her bf ?!

chinese guy - i want to report u for underaged sex ...
malay guy - i want to report u for underaged sex ...
fight ensued ... ?!

girl & 'godfather' in ah loong business ?!

who asked the malay guy to come to the scene of crime ? his gf died how could she have contacted him ?!

more questions than answers ... i want to see if there will be further investigations & reports on this case ...

Yes, the police have to investigate if these 2 morons have slept with the dead SPG. After all, the principal has described her as a 'friendly, sociable and outgoing' student

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the police have to investigate if these 2 morons have slept with the dead SPG. After all, the principal has described her as a 'friendly, sociable and outgoing' student

COULD YOU NOT CALL THEM MORONS? Spare a thought for the deceased?
& please, the guy who was found dead with her is really just her friend whom she looked up to? Why does the whole world have to complicate matters & make it sound so rubbish?
The guy is her very very good friend's boyfriend, why would they get involved together?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
COULD YOU NOT CALL THEM MORONS? Spare a thought for the deceased?
& please, the guy who was found dead with her is really just her friend whom she looked up to? Why does the whole world have to complicate matters & make it sound so rubbish?
The guy is her very very good friend's boyfriend, why would they get involved together?

You retarded dog :mad:. Keep your spastic and naive views to yourself. Yeah, those 2 are angels and model students..Get a brain , you moron.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..This is the joke of the week.She apparently died with her 22yr old 'godfather' and has a boyfriend who wants to be only known as Fairuz. This is so comical :biggrin:

What is so comical here is Clinton666 and his bird shit brain :biggrin: When r u gonna learn to respect the deceased, you twit? :mad:

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded dog :mad:. Keep your spastic and naive views to yourself. Yeah, those 2 are angels and model students..Get a brain , you moron.

EXACTLY, RESPECT THEM, WILL YOU. RESPECT!!!!
I'm sorry, I'm no dog, you're the one who's a dog here, why are you barking like nobody's business & making fun of such things? YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GROW UP.
Look here, no one is siding you & you think this is hilarious? Well, I don't think so.
Oh btw, if you can comment, why can't I? I HAVE A RIGHT, DON'T I? :smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXACTLY, RESPECT THEM, WILL YOU. RESPECT!!!!
I'm sorry, I'm no dog, you're the one who's a dog here, why are you barking like nobody's business & making fun of such things? YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO GROW UP.
Look here, no one is siding you & you think this is hilarious? Well, I don't think so.
Oh btw, if you can comment, why can't I? I HAVE A RIGHT, DON'T I? :smile:

I do not respect retarded dogs like you :mad:

Dogs can only bark, even when they make comments, it still sounds like a bark

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not respect retarded dogs like you :mad:

Dogs can only bark, even when they make comments, it still sounds like a bark

Yeah true, my sentiments exactly, that's what I feel about you. :smile:
I do not respect dogs like you too, for the fact that you do not even respect humans. So I guess it's no wonder that you're a dog because you don't care about humans, so you're not fit to be one either? I'm sorry for being harsh, but it's a harsh fact indeed isn't it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf??? malay bf and chinese indon godfather????

The bf dun even know she sniffed glue. LOL.

Basket good that such rubbish died.

headlightdisco

Tsktsk, Clinton666 y'know what? Reading this conflict gives me the impression that you're this childish immature airheaded brat that's been living in his own world all this while.

Like, seriously, just grow up and show some respect will you? No one knows the cause of her death and you just blatantly assume things like a blind bat? Shame on you. You don't even KNOW her personally and you just jump to conclusions? If you're so good at jumping why don't you go take part in the Olympics? I'm sure you'd make a good fool of yourself.

Seriously, just show some respect for her will you?

I didn't want to say anything offensive until i saw how blatantly and biasedly you slandered the deceased. Seriously, GROW UP AND STOP THINKING THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU.

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES, EXACTLY, TOTALLY.
& hey, I'm sure Mernel has her own personal problems so much so that maybe even her family/bf won't even know.
So, what makes you think her bf will know EVERYTHING if her family doesn't even know a thing?
AND, how do you know for sure that she do sniff glue? Maybe it's only Eddy Effendy, her 'godfather' who sniffed, or maybe something else?

headlightdisco

Seriously, what we're trying to tell you is just TO GET A LIFE, STOP BEING SUCH A NINNY and STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NO ONE CAN BE SURE OF.

Like, if the police can't even figure this out yet, and if you think you're so good, I don't see why you aren't helping them. You might even get rich with your "valuable" information.

Just grow up, Mr Immature.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsktsk, Clinton666 y'know what? Reading this conflict gives me the impression that you're this childish immature airheaded brat that's been living in his own world all this while.

Like, seriously, just grow up and show some respect will you? No one knows the cause of her death and you just blatantly assume things like a blind bat? Shame on you. You don't even KNOW her personally and you just jump to conclusions? If you're so good at jumping why don't you go take part in the Olympics? I'm sure you'd make a good fool of yourself.

Seriously, just show some respect for her will you?

I didn't want to say anything offensive until i saw how blatantly and biasedly you slandered the deceased. Seriously, GROW UP AND STOP THINKING THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU.

You retarded dog :mad: She and her 'godfather' have committed suicide and that makes them criminals as it is a crime to commit suicide in Singapore.

Since you are so keen to respect criminals, I hope you will get robbed, mugged, beaten and raped. I will be showing a lot of respect to the perpetrators as you have requested