• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Guys Are Subservient and B.lless

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came to SammyBoy forum in 2004. At that time, many forumners were upset with me because I said NS has made SG guys subservient and b.lless.

Six years have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that what I said in 2004 is the absolute truth. Look at the way lky, the pap and foreign cheap labourers have abused and mistreated singaporeans and yet there is less than a whimper of fight back by the SG guys.

SG guys are indeed subservient and b.lless

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came to SammyBoy forum in 2004. At that time, many forumners were upset with me because I said NS has made SG guys subservient and b.lless.

Six years have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that what I said in 2004 is the absolute truth. Look at the way lky, the pap and foreign cheap labourers have abused and mistreated singaporeans and yet there is less than a whimper of fight back by the SG guys.

Tracy Tan, u come in at the right time. The weather now is good, with soft breeze and i had just taken lunch.

You know when you described how you came to Sammyboy in 2004, and now you re-emerge with the same vengeance? I tot you were depicting yourself as a CANCER tumor which refuse to go away.

Good news and bad news for u....

Good: I will entertain you.

Bad: You will probably feel a burning sensation on your cheeks and the unmentionables...most likely due to embarrassment from the to and fro verbal shafting.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The weather is not good.... for the pap.

Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia have seen govts falling. With the dismal performance by the pap leadership, when will it be SG's turn to see pseudo leaders exposed and ousted?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The weather is not good.... for the pap.

Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia have seen govts falling. With the dismal performance by the pap leadership, when will it be SG's turn to see pseudo leaders exposed and ousted?

We will all soon be made irrelevant as middleman .

We must continue to make Singapore into a huge playground .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you mean "six years have proven..."? It was instant statement of fact requiring no proof. Who needs six years of color research to prove to you that the font I'm using and you're reading now is black?

What's more powerful than laws that punish you for doing something? Laws that punish you for not doing something, compel you to do something. That's NS.

Nobody's self-esteem or state of mind is weakened by not being allowed to rape, rob or murder. However, being forced to do something or else..., that weakens self-esteem and state of mind.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree with tracy..

but with this new hostile environment, our men and ladies are standing up and learning to be toughies too like the 50s and 60s..

just look at our strong sia stewards whacking the angmoh!!!

they're all trained in some self-defence..so don't take our men like softies okay!

wanna try?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmmm are you related to Tonychat??? Ballless, well you welcomed to put your hands into my pants down south and feel my balls...:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah, when someone say balless means it is related to me????!!!!

It means that more people are recognising the fact that sinkies are balless. It is only you morons here dun accept it and still try to act cool and tough here. give me a break!!!

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have the SG girls done for Singapore besides complaining about the guys?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This is a strange statement to make. LKY and PAP abusing sinkies with cheap labours and what not. Wait a minute, is not just sinkie males that suffer, but also females. Walking vaginas like u are subjected to the same abuse. Why are u waiting for males to take up the mantle. Why don't sinkie women lead, sincethey all think they are equal to men? Could it be because they are balless too? Or would it be ovaryless?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a strange statement to make. LKY and PAP abusing sinkies with cheap labours and what not. Wait a minute, is not just sinkie males that suffer, but also females. Walking vaginas like u are subjected to the same abuse. Why are u waiting for males to take up the mantle. Why don't sinkie women lead, sincethey all think they are equal to men? Could it be because they are balless too? Or would it be ovaryless?

sinkie women who are balls mean they airport runway liao.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans will be made irrelevant if the pap continues with its discriminatory and policies against Singaporeans.

SG guys must grow back their b.lls and dare to put their spurs deep into the pap's hide to make the pap work harder and fight for singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad that you recognised it immediately as a statement of fact.

But not many SG guys recognise it nor acknowledge it