• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Guys Are Subservient and B.lless

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for agreeing with me.

Yes, there are some SG guys who have b.lls . but these people are in the minority.

We need more SG guys who dare to be truthful to themselves and stand up against what's wrong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may be trained in self defence but they dare not stand up to a senile 86yr old irrelevant man when they know that he is totally wrong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Why don't sinkie women lead?"[/COLOR]

Gayle, Melina, Catherine Tan, etc, did. where were the guys?

how many more gals need to lead before SG guys grow b.lls?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that you recognised it immediately as a statement of fact.

But not many SG guys recognise it nor acknowledge it

There are lots of ball-less men in Thailand. They like red, if not yellow. The one wearing red are now singing and dancing in the streets. The yellow ones are waiting for their turn next.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came to SammyBoy forum in 2004. At that time, many forumners were upset with me because I said NS has made SG guys subservient and b.lless.

Six years have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that what I said in 2004 is the absolute truth. Look at the way lky, the pap and foreign cheap labourers have abused and mistreated singaporeans and yet there is less than a whimper of fight back by the SG guys.

SG guys are indeed subservient and b.lless

actually how many undies have u dropped to confirm their balls sizes or ballessness?:biggrin:

K

Kenshiro

We have spoken up when things are wrong. Have you?

wahahaha. You mean hiding behind a nick in a forum and speaking up against government? That is so useful. :rolleyes:

Sinkie women are all like that, they claim guys here have no balls but when it comes to the dirty job, all will chaput.

You can name brave Singaporean women, we also have Chiam See Tong, Low Thia Kiang and Chee Soon Juan. Hello, at least they are openly opposing the government and getting slammed by 154th. Better than you who just go around in forums whining guys here have no balls.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Why don't sinkie women lead?"[/COLOR]

Gayle, Melina, Catherine Tan, etc, did. where were the guys?

how many more gals need to lead before SG guys grow b.lls?

So, how many of these women have been jailed, bankrupted etc. aka JBJ, CSJ, etc? Until it happens, sinkie women have no RIGHT to whine about men being balless. I have a big set of balls. The ISD can anytime trace my ISP and find me, not difficult for them. I have done NS, what have you done? U think you could do the things I had to do in NS, or will you cry like a little baby the first time u get tekaned? Men give up 2 years of their lives to NS, face death, deprivation, and hardship, so that bitches like you can get into the job market 2 years ahead of us, earn more than us in the 2 years, and than call us balless? My advice to you is you better don't walk around sinkiepore identifying yourself as TracyTan someone is going to show you what they do to whiny bitches.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First you claim to be a monk.

Then you claim to be a Christian.

Then you became a moderator of your own FAILED forum to showcase your slander and sick fantasies.

Then you befriend people who took you in and then backstabbed them.

Then you got blanket banned by Delphi Forums for impersonation, inappropriate behaviour and posting banned content.

Now you pretend to be a political wannabe.

And worst of all, you create a clone insulting GMS and the name of Almighty God.

Be happy that you are the most ridiculed, most derided, most laughed at forummer here, for no one can imagine what bigger a failure in life you are in person.
actually how many undies have u dropped to confirm their balls sizes or ballessness?:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans .......

..... work harder and fight for singaporeans

"Singaporeans will be made irrelevant if the pap continues with its discriminatory and policies against Singaporeans."

I will not meddle with your internal politics.

"SG guys must grow back their b.lls and dare to put their spurs deep into the pap's hide to make the pap work harder and fight for singaporeans"

Ballsless and subservient - yes. Stupid - no.

Still like the East, but being pushed further East now.

Cheers!

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is obviously a man hating troll.

6102008102346AM_mURI_temp_e2525bda.jpg