• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My wish is coming true today HAHAHAHA

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last few years, I have been abused because I am by nature not a competitive person although I work hard at my job. I don't subscribe to company politics and I keep my life simple.

What did I get in return? Colleagues who used me, then spat on me and kicked me when I was down. "Friends" who borrowed money from a poor guy and then have money to buy car and not return the money to me.

Social workers who looked down on me when I lost my job and submitted my resume at a job fair.

Landlords who kicked me out even though I made payment for my room on time because they can secure someone wiling to pay more and disregard the contract, knowing I cannot afford a lawyer to take them to court.

WELL, TODAY THE STOCK MARKETS WILL COLLAPSE, STARTING A ROUT THAT WILL SEND WORLD ECONOMIES INTO RECESSION.

SUFFER WITH ME, HAHAHAHAH.

GUESS WHAT, I AM USED TO THE HARD LIFE IT CAUSES ME NO PAIN.

BUT FOR ALL YOU MATERIALISTIC SOULLESS ONES THIS WILL BE FUN.

ENJOY THE RIDE WOOHOOHOOOOOOOOO..............

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yariba riba ribaaaaaa, hahahahahahahah

i am so freaking happy i can't stop laughing hahahahhahah

sti collapse lah, nikkei collapse, hang seng die lah, ftse comatose, dow crash

hahahahahahahahhahah

wahahahahahhahahaha

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last few years, I have been abused because I am by nature not a competitive person although I work hard at my job. I don't subscribe to company politics and I keep my life simple.

What did I get in return? Colleagues who used me, then spat on me and kicked me when I was down. "Friends" who borrowed money from a poor guy and then have money to buy car and not return the money to me.

Social workers who looked down on me when I lost my job and submitted my resume at a job fair.

Landlords who kicked me out even though I made payment for my room on time because they can secure someone wiling to pay more and disregard the contract, knowing I cannot afford a lawyer to take them to court.

WELL, TODAY THE STOCK MARKETS WILL COLLAPSE, STARTING A ROUT THAT WILL SEND WORLD ECONOMIES INTO RECESSION.

SUFFER WITH ME, HAHAHAHAH.

GUESS WHAT, I AM USED TO THE HARD LIFE IT CAUSES ME NO PAIN.

BUT FOR ALL YOU MATERIALISTIC SOULLESS ONES THIS WILL BE FUN.

ENJOY THE RIDE WOOHOOHOOOOOOOOO..............

but i am not suffering at all, i am heavily short.

this is a fortune

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore will survive all odds even if the whole world collapses and the whole universe sucks into one black hole. We're too small to be even noticed by anybody.That's why we can survive.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, the banks still got bad debts loh. DBS that time buy so many risky CDOs until now still never hear they say the value is how. I hear is about 1-3 billions US dollar one. If this is real hor, then is hong kan liao. Bank stocks are worth about 20% of STI. If this comes out, STI will be hong kan until 2300 pts also can lah.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world goes on... only countries without natural resources and low reserves are going to survive.... I pity singaporeans who are still living in the bluffs of the pap.... thinking nothing can happen to singapore....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wishing the bads of others is the start of misfortune of oneself, try wishing the blessing of other and you will be blessed yourself.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans with power ! You still have no wake up your idea !

Invest in our city state, population and generation beyond !

DO not invest in other countries because it is cheaper now and how much you hated Singaporeans!

And how in thinking that if most of Singaporeans are poor and jobless, you can oppress them further into taxation and it political power that you crave.

And in political power you relish to the world that because they are poor and the poor have lost their will to fight whether economically or politically !

I am a patriot, I will support sinkies anytime even though they stinks of bad character !

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
By burning away more money !

They are forcing citizens to work for less and longer till the day he dies and no one can sit around and retire early !

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orgasm ah ,,,,, dow falls below 11,000... Futures sliding some more

sti tuesday will continue to come under pressure

the best is all collapse, money all gone, property collapse, stock market collapse, rich become poor while poor already poor no difference

ho say ah.....

Sell sell sell... Aig collapse, aia bankrupt, cash value of policy only up to insured portion

all comatose lah hahahahahahahahah

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
wishing the bads of others is the start of misfortune of oneself, try wishing the blessing of other and you will be blessed yourself.

you are a good man my friend

but my wish is for weALth to be destroyed and people to become less materialistic and consider human feelings rather than just dollar signs in everything we do

short term it will be very painful but long term life is more meaningful

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world goes on... only countries without natural resources and low reserves are going to survive.... I pity singaporeans who are still living in the bluffs of the pap.... thinking nothing can happen to singapore....

:confused:

u r a real economics guru.. time to throw away all my econ books..

can explain in layman terms why countries without natural resouces and $$ can survive?? by robbing neighbours or by eating wind??:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing the bads of others is the start of misfortune of oneself, try wishing the blessing of other and you will be blessed yourself.

this comment coming from you somehow does not sound right..:confused:

do u really mean what u say?? :biggrin: cursing sinkies is a form of blessing?? tough love is it??:biggrin:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
first property agent no comm, then conveyancing lawyer no fee, now insurance agent no comm, stock market volume down stockbroker no comm,

all join me downgrade HAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

then they spend less, the people providing service kena hit

more and more people crumble, join me

YEAH BIGGER AND BIGGER ORGY LAH