• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEWARE of FAKE POLIS road block in JB!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - BEWARE of FAKE POLIS road block in JB!!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>papbestdad <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:26 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>21318.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Bloody hell these 8 chaps tried to stop my vehicle along a dark road leading from Idaman Nusajaya - NS Highway back to Tuas one early morning on Monday.
Even asked me to step out from my vehicle, which isnt the standard protocol out of the 500+ road blocks I have encountered alone in that stretch of road.
Their uniform is 100% authetic. Their ID looks 100% real. The problem is: They are crooks in uniform. There are still some lying around so gentlemen, please beware when you come across ROAD blocks in dark secluded areas. Nowadays JB real security is beefed up, unlike last time where criminals roam freely. Now not so bad but still Jb is still JB, a cowboy town.
And how I know they aint real cops? Cos I have been talking to ALL the cops in Nusajaya and been to their post in Nusa Bestari many times and I know these 8 are bogus when I cant even IDENTIFY any one of them. Also, they dont carry GUNS. Oh my god. Imagine how stunned they were when they asked me to alight & after scanning for 3 seconds for guns ( which they dont carry ) , I sped off into the highway and sped back to Tuas without pumping petrol at 220km/hour in pitch darkness.
Lastly, the confirmation that they arent real cops ... they dint even BOTHER to give chase...
To hell with these robbers!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never visit any terrorist state after 9-11, my money will not support their economic, which will end up suicide bomb in middle east.