• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serangoon Gdns Foreign -Worker issue is a RUSE!

TaikoTai

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, PAP where got so stupid lwill give up aljunied GRC?

the residents at serangoon gdns are too few to make a difference in voting. PAP just have to redraw the boundaries of the GRC yet again to suit their needs and they will win. :smile:

Agreed.
During the last elections, even WP admitted they lost Aljunied cos the Malay voters were more swayed into voting for PAP.
I think WP just need to work on the Malay voters and they might even steal the GRC from PAP...
It's a possibility...

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure Serangoon Gardens voted for the opposition? :rolleyes:
I think should be the other way round.
The poor in Aljunied GRC voted for the opposition.

If you are a counting agent at the polling centers. You can literally see which party is winning at which sub-constituency of a GRC. It's not rocket science.

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.
During the last elections, even WP admitted they lost Aljunied cos the Malay voters were more swayed into voting for PAP.
I think WP just need to work on the Malay voters and they might even steal the GRC from PAP...
It's a possibility...

LTK and S Lim spoke mainly in mandarin and some English during their rally previously. Maybe next time they should speak in malay also. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I seriously think they must do more to win over the malay voters.