• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serangoon Gdns Foreign -Worker issue is a RUSE!

Q

Qinhuang

I don't even know about this meeting. The funny thing is they deliberately set up an outdoor tent outside McD and have their Wayang show there.

Does anyone disagree that this is VERY fishy???

1) Set up tentage
2) Out of the blue, got this townhall meeting
3) Surprisingly, George Yeo so free to turn up
4) Surprisingly, there's such an explosive issue
5) Coincidentally, all the press are there and gave the story wide coverage the next day
6) Strangely, there's this so-called petition which I have never seen. How did they pass the petition around then? I would assume the best way is to station outside NTUC but I have never seen this.

MARK MY WORDS, very soon, MND will say they changed their plans after considering the feedback given by our Hon. MP "Sourpuss" Lim Pwee Hua. PWEE! And all the prostitute dog press will highlght this news BIG BIG. And Lim Hwee Hua will very modestly say "This is all thanks to the civic mindedness and the community spirit of the residents in Serangoon Gardens".

PWEE.

I have already revealed the entire script.

NOONE is fooled here. LIM PWEE HUA. You should reflect upon the reason you lost your own seat last election and had to be saved by your fellow MPs in ALjunied GRC. REFLECT and REPENT instead of WAYANG!

PWEE! KNN! PCB! The more I write, the angrier I become!

I heard people who live at Crowhurst drive at Chomp Chomp are saying that the whole saga was planned by the CCC people.

people at the Hawker center behind the neighborhood police are also guessing that the whole show is contrived.

The grasssroots people may be involved with this show.

This morning, the radio reported that MND has shortlisted SGT to be one of the dormitories but not confirmed yet. Lim Hwee Hua, i think she did say that MND has noted the security issues the residents brought up will be addressed. Why did she say she was not informed about the matter ?

I think serangoon garden FT issue needs a committee to investigate the matter becos things smell very fishy.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope they just heck care & live with the harsh punishment of FT banglas at their doorstep.

The same argument for typical Singaporean - I want an opposition MP or GRC but not in my constituency please.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't improve your life but cause unnecessary worries for you. Cost of living is so high, your pay is so low or you got no job because of foreign talent.

Even if these 2 clowns manage to stop the foreign talent dormitory from being set up, so what? Your pay is still so low and you got no job.

Wise up Serangoon Gardens dumbasses! Make a change and stop whining!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't improve your life but cause unnecessary worries for you. Cost of living is so high, your pay is so low or you got no job because of foreign talent.

Even if these 2 clowns manage to stop the foreign talent dormitory from being set up, so what? Your pay is still so low and you got no job.

Wise up Serangoon Gardens dumbasses! Make a change and stop whining!

Actually, it was widely known that of all the components in Aljunied GRC, Serangoon Gardens was the one that unambiguously fell to the opposition.

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, it was widely known that of all the components in Aljunied GRC, Serangoon Gardens was the one that unambiguously fell to the opposition.

Are you sure Serangoon Gardens voted for the opposition? :rolleyes:
I think should be the other way round.
The poor in Aljunied GRC voted for the opposition.

Why would rich people wan to vote for opposition? They are having a comfortable live with good jobs, nice property and big cars under the present PAP govt. Would you wan a change of govt and lose all this?
Many of them are also civil servants with well paying salaries.
What can WP promised them besides helping the poor as claimed by LTK and S Lim.

When Workers' Party hold a rally in Serangoon Stadium last election chaired by LTK and S Lim, the people chanted the slogan, "PAP for the rich, Workers' Party for the poor!". That is the message WP is trying to bring forward to them. You can asked those who attended the rally.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would rich people wan to vote for opposition? They are having a comfortable live with good jobs, nice property and big cars under the present PAP govt. Would you wan a change of govt and lose all this?

When Workers' Party hold a rally in Serangoon Stadium last election chaired by LTK and S Lim, the people chanted the slogan, "PAP for the rich, Workers' Party for the poor!". That is the message WP is trying to bring forward to them. You can asked those who attended the rally.

Wilma's cunt quite smelly !!

lightyears380

aiya, PAP where got so stupid lwill give up aljunied GRC?

the residents at serangoon gdns are too few to make a difference in voting. PAP just have to redraw the boundaries of the GRC yet again to suit their needs and they will win. :smile:

yeah, just like what happened to cheng san. they nearly lost cheng san a few GEs back and then before you know it, poof! cheng san disappeared from the electorate map.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Serangoon Gardens has been a homeground of ex-civil servants, especially teachers. They are not the super rich businessmen like those find in Bukit Timah.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My understanding is that WP won in Serangoon Gardens and Kovan, but lost in the other divisions.

There's nothing secret about regional voting patterns. PAP knows and opposition knows too.

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is that WP won in Serangoon Gardens and Kovan, but lost in the other divisions.

There's nothing secret about regional voting patterns. PAP knows and opposition knows too.

Your understanding from where? I tot voting is confidential. :rolleyes:

You mean everyone in Sinkapor knows including PAP and WP. :eek:
Only Ah Guan and me dun know. :rolleyes:

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon Gardens has been a homeground of ex-civil servants, especially teachers. They are not the super rich businessmen like those find in Bukit Timah.

Ya, those days being a teacher is a glamourous job and they get alot of housing and car loan assistance from the govt. I still remember one of my uncle who was a teacher bot a house in YCK then and made big bucks now.

That is why many teachers those days buy Pte properties. Most of them bot properties in YCK (teacher's estate), Serangoon Gardens Estate, Upper Thomson etc.... :biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, those days being a teacher is a glamourous job and they get alot of housing and car loan assistance from the govt. I still remember one of my uncle who was a teacher bot a house in YCK then and made big bucks now.

That is why many teachers those days buy Pte properties. Most of them bot properties in YCK (teacher's estate), Serangoon Gardens Estate, Upper Thomson etc.... :biggrin:

Back in the day, teaching was low paying job but at least they had CPF and stability. Until Dr Goh went into the MOE in early 80s and restructured the education system, teachers' pay was still below average for graduates.

Let's also not forget it is a high stress job where many teachers go seow. I remember one seow lady ex teacher always in cheongsam and hanging around the coffeeshop there.

chickenfeet

"No wind where got wave" holds true for only 30% of Singaporeans. The rest believe "No wave where got wind"; and that accounts for the balance of 66%++. The Seran Goon Garden saga is motivation for 66% of Singaporeans.

Cmon, Singapore is small and land is expensive. We need foreigners to keep our economy going. Problem is where to house them. Residents in Serangoon Gardens are being selfish in this sense.

Anyway. there are lots of golf courses which are not being used properly in the night. Since there are no Night Golfing, why not house these foreign workers there:biggrin:

There are many plots of land,vacant school in suburban area,why choose seragoon garden.....cat 5 lane will not accompdate heavy vechicle...