• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good kiss aka hoh chim via CNA:
SINGAPORE: Mdm Ho Ching on Friday (Jun 23) clarified the circumstances under which the belongings of Lee Kuan Yew were loaned to the National Heritage Board (NHB) for an exhibition on the founding Prime Minister's life.
The late Mr Lee's youngest son, Mr Lee Hsien Yang had on Thursday claimed that Mdm Ho had “helped herself to a number of Lee Kuan Yew’s papers” on Feb 6, 2015, while the late Mr Lee had been "gravely ill" in hospital.
In a comment posted on Mr Lee's Facebook page, Mdm Ho said that she was away from Jan 31 till Feb 7, accompanying her husband, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, on official visits to Germany and Spain.
"In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values," Mdm Ho wrote.
She then went on to explain that it was "in the middle of those two first weeks of April", when she was tidying up the house after Mr Lee Kuan Yew's death" that she came across "small interesting items which (she) thought were significant in papa’s life".
Mdm Ho's post is reproduced below:
Dear Yang,
I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.
In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.
However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.
It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.
During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.
After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.
You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.
I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.

Read more athttp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...-yew-s-8972734
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A classic 趁火打劫 strategy. Well Done! HC and LHL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
To loot while the house is in mourning and everyone is weaken and overwhelm by emotion and grieving.
To loot, profit and take advantage of somebody who is distraughted by deep emotional trauma and misfortune and are at their weakest.

By the way, why aren't HC and LHL also grieving and mourning the demise of their beloved LKY?
HC and LHL still got the mood to treasure hunt?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drain the swamp and blow them up.

really huh? becum a trumpeteer now? yes, reminds me of the dissenting career bureaucrats who still work for the state department and intell agencies under the new admin. they would rather destroy the cuntry they work for with scorch earth antics and whistleblowing by siding with enemies than rally for unity under trump. must sniff them out and fire them.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Build an estate w a hundred 38OR hses in jiuhu.

That will hv a hundred proud home owners to piss the Leegime family.

Dont need to keep it graveyard hse of Lee.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There are alot of very nervous senior folks in our foreign service right now and they have been on edge since this battle commenced - as much as you may believe that it has been inconsequential there is a genuine sense of anguish because the external damage is irreversible and this ongoing feud has shown how vulnerable and delicate the trade-offs for the system here have been.

Only the idiot Nayr69sg thinks there is no real consequence. Consistent with his other fake and stupid comments.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Heritage Board has just announced there was a typo in our national anthem.

The correct title should be

Malu-lah Singapura !!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indranee also posted today: https://www.facebook.com/IndraneeRajah/posts/1845593195457641 [...]- however, the second part recognises that the house may not be demolished for a number of reasons. Mr Lee accepted that the house may not be demolished and in such case expressed his wishes on what should happen. Essentially he did not want the House to be open to the public.[/B]

Not particularly intelligent of IR to advance this as an argument. This was not a "wish" but clearly an attempt by LKY to circumvent his first son's stated intention to declare the house a heritage site.

Whilst she and the rest of the PAP cocksuckers seem to imply that his second wish would be honoured if the house is not demolished, this simply cannot be true since it would be pointless for this house to be a "heritage site" when all the public and visitors would be able to see would be the roof behind the walled perimeter. This lends credence to LHY's claim that LHL and wife wanted to move into the house. That can only be for political reasons, i.e. for first born and his own son to milk their father's/grandfather's legacy to the hilt.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indranee also posted today: [...] People will recall that after Mr Lee's passing and before this dispute was made public, there were many calls to turn 38 Oxley Road into a museum or memorial.
Another dishonest, self-serving argument. There were equally many calls, in fact more to the tune of 70+% , for LKY's wish for the house to be demolished to be respected. Whatever the case may be though, the public's views on LKY's personal property and what he wants done with it after his death, is none of the public's business and is irrelevant.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indranee also posted today: What is PM's involvement in government deliberations on 38 Oxley Road?

If there was none, there would have been none of the secretive, cloak and dagger approach to managing the issue. Most importantly, he submitted a long-winded stat dec to try to bolster his false claim about LKY's true intention. If he submitted his stat dec as a "private" citizen, the inevitable question that arises is what right and under what law, is the government acting and relying on, to adjudicate on private matters like the will of a deceased? This is a private dispute for the courts, and not the government or its secret committee.

All that LHY, the snake, IR, Tharman and their ilk have come up with have been red herrings and straw man arguments in their attempts to define the issue as one solely about the house when the more important issues are the very serious charges both siblings have publicly levelled against LHY, HC, TCH, the snake and the rest of their ilk.

38 Oxley Road has now become nothing more than a metaphor for these charges of unethical conduct, misbehaviour, corruption, abuse of power and criminality.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singapore, fittingly led by a useless man who is proven to be unable to even lead his own family as the eldest son.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it does appear they have nothing of real consequence. So it is just personal bicker and slander. Seriously LHY and LWL are starting to look bad. You have to be objective about this.

Nobody really cares whether Oxley is demolished or not. But when LHY said that he has evidence that LHL has abused his power many were smacking their lips in anticipation of MORE than just this silly Oxley property issue.

Only the dumb, deaf and blind or those suffering from a bout of severe mental incapacitation will claim that what both siblings have released thus far is "bicker and slander" and "nothing of real consequence".

Re-read what your wrote and ask yourself honestly whether it is true, or can be true.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I say inconsequential I am referring to the hold of power that LHL and PAP have and will continue to have.
This is what LKY stated in an interview in 2009:

"Q How confident are you that Singapore will survive you?

Mr Lee All I can say is I think Singapore is safe for 10 years. No trouble because there's a team in place that will handle it. Whether it will be 15, 20, 30 years depends on them getting a team of players very soon. Part of the team is in place but you need a leader man. You need somebody who can communicate, who can mobilise people, move people. It's not enough to have a good policy. You got to convince people.

Q What about beyond 10 years?

Mr Lee I think there will come a time when eventually the public will say, look, let's try the other side, either because the PAP has declined in quality or the opposition has put up a team which is equal to the PAP and they say, let's try the other side. It must come."

As the idiom goes, nothing can be certain except for death and taxes.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY & LWL fight is not just against their brudder....both of them have to take on the parliament, cabinet ministers, ministers-of-state, ST, TNP, CNA & MediaCorp.

Their only friend is FaceBook....

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Respectfully speaking) I am very well aware of whether Singapore is consequential or not but you are merely sprouting a view through public lens not the backchannels which is what I am alluding to - and I am speaking not as a typical islander who has only ever lived and worked on this dot - Singapore though a speck still plays a vital role geopolitically which is unknown and underappreciated on the ground. The stress is coming from elements much much closer to us which are directly more important and significant. Laughable as it may sound or come across, there is a very good reason why we have been christened as Israel of Asia in some circles (and it is nothing to do with the Mexicans of the 60s).

To make it easier for this chap to understand, I will use a simple example, i.e. the going rate for fake/stolen passports on dark net markets. The rate (for countries in the West) ranges between US$1.8K (Norway) - US$4K (Highest - Denmark).

His Canadian passport is valued at about US$2.6K in the black market.

Singapore's passport is ranked top 5 in the world with visa-free access to at least 173 countries. It is worth between US$21K - $36K in the black market.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is pretty clear now that LHY and LWL have nothing of material consequence to LHL and Ho Ching hold on power. It really looks like LHY is scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

As we have seen with all public discords with the PAP and LHL, there is usually some sort of personal unhappiness/dissatisfaction that motivates that person to go against the establishment. They feel hard done over something personal. Eg overlooked for promotion, made to be scapegoat, etc

Very juvenile. In fact, in this particular case I would say that LHY and LWL are very bad to try and play on some Singaporean`s anti-PAP sentiments to try to put pressure on the government to get them what they want. All those accusations about abuse of power and what not....seriously only in context of this Oxley property issue? That's it? Nothing else? No other cases of abuse of power in other areas of government? Really? Pathetic.

Best for LHY to leave as he said. Or else he will look like a fool.

As for LWL she has mental health issues and personality disorder. The more people ask her to leave, the more she will stay. So my guess is they will just ignore her.

If indeed after this episode has lost its story worthiness and nothing has come out of it, nobody will care about what LHY and LWL say anymore.

It also shows that both LHY and LWL are no match to Ho Ching when it comes to clear and calm argument. Their standards pale in comparison. So many FB messages are but smoke without fire whereas Ho Ching' one single FB explanation did the job clean-cut. The chinese equivalent will be "一剑见血“。If LHY and LWL still care about their reputation, and not stumble and fumble any more, just come out openly and apologize that their accusations are baseless and they are blinded by their own prejudices and bias.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Singapore's passport is ranked top 5 in the world with visa-free access to at least 173 countries. It is worth between US$21K - $36K in the black market.

You can safely say it's the top, on par with the German passport.