• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Also recall that article LWL wrote about how LKY wanted euthanasia in his final years. The latest revelations provide the background narrative for why he was so sad and depressed.

Was the old man screaming at his death bed?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was the old man screaming at his death bed?

Screaming because he saw the ghosts of his past enemies standing beside his bed and the gateway to hell with thousands of souls and hands screaming in terror as they try to escape,and Baal,the Lord of Destruction,last of the three prime evils stood there grinning at him."Rise my brother Kuan Yew!!!at long last we have been reunited."its at that moment​ kuan yew deeply regretted his decision to euthanize

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Letter is suggestive that LKY was deeply hurt and disappointed by LHL before his passing. It says a lot when a person has to change his will to guard against what his own son might do. It says even more when a son openly disregards his father's dying wish. The unspoken story of why LHY and LWL would take this action is likely to be more than just a dispute over an old house. It is likely to be because of how much LHL hurt their father in his last days and how they see this as the final straw.

Also recall that article LWL wrote about how LKY wanted euthanasia in his final years. The latest revelations provide the background narrative for why he was so sad and depressed.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapores-lee-mulled-euthanasia-final-years-daughter-055216495.html

Jesus, if he wanted to be euthanized, he should have called for a public tender. You'd get a queue longer than his funeral

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"However, after the gift’s acceptance we soon received letters with spurious
objections from Hsien Loong’s then personal lawyer, Lucien Wong. Lucien Wong
was made Singapore’s Attorney-General in January 2017. We were shocked to see
that Hsien Loong had used his position as Prime Minister to obtain a copy of the
Deed of Gift from Minister Lawrence Wong, which Hsien Loong then passed to his
personal lawyer to advance his personal agenda. The exhibition only proceeded
months later in a diminished format after considerable struggle on our part. "

Lawrence Wong name was dragged through the m&d in LHY and LWL press release. If he indeed breaches the law as alleged, he must be punished accordingly. Further, he is no longer a principal secretary to Prime Minister in his early days. He is now a full fledged Minister who should know the consequences of his action.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I don't think there is anything significant by him referring to Ho Ching since almost everyone knows who she is. He should definitely not call her "Ah Ho". :biggrin:

As for his point about having no political ambitions for his son, it means nothing. Even if his son does enter politics, he will simply claim that it is his son's own ambition and he never had any political ambition for his son.

My take on it.

2) In his statement, GAy Loong says that "Ho Ching and I deny these allegations". this is an interesting choice of words. Why use "Ho Ching". And not use "my wife" or "Ah Ho"? Why so formal with with the shemale? How is his real relationship with his wife?

4) Gay Loong states that he does not have political ambitions for his son. I believe this to be a white lie. He may not have political ambitions for son, but his wife certainly did.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note the disingenuous statement - he has recused himself but still provided his views on a personal capacity.

More intrigue - Note the inquiry on how the will was drawn up and the role of the other daughter-in-law.

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/newsroom/stat...ng-statement-mr-lee-hsien-yang-and-dr-lee-wei
Statement by Cabinet Secretary Mr Tan Kee Yong on the Statement by Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling

Prime Minister's Office | 14 June 2017

I refer to the statement issued by Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang earlier today, and specifically the references to an internal Ministerial Committee that was set up by Cabinet.

The Committee was set up to consider the options for 38 Oxley Road (the “House”), and the implications of those options. These included looking into various aspects, including the historical and heritage significance of the House, as well as to consider Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s thinking and wishes in relation to the House.

The Prime Minister has not been involved in Cabinet’s discussions concerning this Committee. As he had previously stated, he has recused himself from all Government decisions concerning the House.

As part of its work, the Committee sought the views of Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s children, Mr Lee Hsien Loong, Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang, to ask if they wished to say anything about Mr Lee’s thinking in respect of the House, beyond what has already been stated in public. Mr Lee Hsien Loong’s views were sought in his personal capacity, given his position as Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s eldest son and his interest as a beneficiary of the estate.

The Committee has made clear to Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang (in response to a query from them) that the Government has no intention of doing anything with the House as long as Dr Lee Wei Ling continues to reside there. The Committee will be listing out the different options with regard to the House and the implications. This will help a future Government when a decision needs to be taken about the House.

Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang have also referred to questions that have been asked about Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s last will (the “Last Will”). In the course of its work, the Committee received representations from Mr Lee Hsien Loong on various facts and circumstances in relation to how Mr Lee’s Last Will was prepared. The Committee has asked Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang some further questions about how the Last Will was prepared, and the role that Mrs Lee Suet Fern and lawyers from her legal firm played in preparing the Last Will. The Committee has also invited Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang to put their response by way of Statutory Declaration, as Mr Lee Hsien Loong had done. Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang have not responded to-date, and have indicated that if they respond at all, they will only be able to reply at the earliest by the end of June.

PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE
14 JUNE 2017

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Looks like there wouldn't be much activities on FB tonight...

*hic* need a drag of beedi...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this lanjiao loong's meritocracy.
President Election reserve for m&ds is Meritocracy.

attachment.php

lky value in 1 picture

32EC578000000578-0-image-a-58_1460023166005.jpg

amos yee must be super pleased

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tempt me bro with the Beedi, the mental block might suddenly drop.

Anyway there is something that triggered this and will post on a new thread when I am back home.

Looks like there wouldn't be much activities on FB tonight...

*hic* need a drag of beedi...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first elites are leaving the country on the pretext of a family feud. Do they know something? . Eg n korea having nukes pointed here, or shit's about to go down with china, russia, qatar, pinoy ie ww3

jw5

Loyal
It is even in the Financial Times. Good. :biggrin:

Singapore’s first family feud over ‘big brother’

From The Financial Times

One of the sons of Singapore’s founding father Lee Kuan Yew has announced that he is leaving the country “for the foreseeable future” after he and his sister said they had lost confidence in the leadership of their brother Lee Hsien Loong, Singapore’s prime minister.

In an extraordinary public statement, Lee Hsien Yang said that he, his wife, and his sister Lee Wei Ling feared “the use of the organs of state” against them following the death of their father in 2015. “We feel big brother omnipresent,” they said.

The two siblings accused their brother Lee Hsien Loong of nurturing political ambitions for his son, Li Hongyi, who works as a consultant for a Singapore government agency.

The family rift is a rare display of public acrimony at the top of the tightly-controlled city-state, where the boundaries of free speech are vigorously policed.

It also draws attention to the closely held nature of power in a society where the current prime minister is the son of the country’s first leader, while his wife Ho Ching is chief executive of the state investor Temasek.

In a response on Facebook, Singapore’s premier said: “I am deeply saddened by the unfortunate allegations that they have made. Ho Ching and I deny these allegations, especially the absurd claim that I have political ambitions for my son.”

The feud in Singapore’s first family became public last year after the prime minister’s sister accused him of abusing his political power over anniversary commemorations for the death of the elder Mr Lee.

In an escalation of that feud on Wednesday, the prime minister’s siblings said their brother had misused his position in government to drive a personal agenda.

The immediate trigger for the family clash is a dispute over their father’s house in Singapore.

Singapore’s founding father wanted the family home, a bungalow in the Orchard district, to be demolished after his death as he was averse to it becoming a monument.

The prime minister’s siblings said in their statement: “Hsien Loong and his wife, Ho Ching, have opposed Lee Kuan Yew’s wish to demolish his house, even when Lee Kuan Yew was alive.

“Hsien Loong’s political power is related to being Lee Kuan Yew’s son and thus he has every incentive to preserve Lee Kuan Yew’s house to inherit his credibility.”

Mr Lee, chairman of Singapore’s Civil Aviation Authority and a former chief executive of telecoms provider Singtel, told the Financial Times: “I am not an anti-establishment, opposition figure.

“I have a long record of public service. It is heart-wrenching for me to leave this country. It’s not something I would do lightly, if I didn’t have reasons to do it.”

Mr Lee, whose wife Lee Suet-Fern is a corporate lawyer, said he had not yet decided where he would move to.

In his initial response, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said: “I will do my utmost to continue to do right by my parents. At the same time, I will continue serving Singaporeans honestly and to the best of my ability. In particular that means upholding meritocracy, which is a fundamental value of our society.

“As my siblings know, I am presently overseas on leave with my family. I will consider this matter further after I return this weekend.”

Authoritarian Singapore has long prided itself on being Southeast Asia’s most prosperous and arguably most successful post-colonial nation, and analysts are watching the divisions in the Lee family with intense interest. The late father — Lee Kuan Yew — was credited with transforming Singapore from a strategically located but resource-poor state into a thriving high-tech Asian business hub.

Michael Barr, associate professor of international relations at Flinders University in Adelaide, said: “This is the first time that someone inside the family — inside politics — is acknowledging that we could be looking at a third generation of Lees.”

The family dispute has become intensely vitriolic because of the growing importance of the Lee family brand in Singapore, Mr Barr added, saying that it had become closely identified with the “Singapore model” of professionalism, planning and incorruptibility in public life.

Mr Barr said: “The projection of the Lee brand onto Singapore has now become an industry. It is a brand but has to be protected.

“[The prime minister] is protecting his own turf. Of all the people he would be in danger from in terms of protecting the brand, the danger would have to come from his own family.”

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully there will be lots of updates. This is fantastic entertainment for us.

PM Lee Hsien Loong 'saddened' by statement from siblings Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien
Yang

:confused:

Siblings accuse Singapore PM of abusing power in family row

Published on Jun 14, 2017
A feud between the children of Singapore's late founding leader intensified Wednesday after two siblings publicly accused their brother, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, of disobeying their father's last wishes and abusing his powers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first elites are leaving the country on the pretext of a family feud. Do they know something? . Eg n korea having nukes pointed here, or shit's about to go down with china, russia, qatar, pinoy ie ww3

remember those old movies, when these bugger goto a restuarant only to discover not enough cash to pay, one will go jamban, the other will make phone call and the last one to leave will end up beaten and do dish.

better check cpf vault first.