• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander Chinese helicopter go read my sentence. Others is me meh? So you ownself admit slandering me not I fast hand fast leg ownself own up. Btw for people not in the know, fast hand fast leg is a term that mudlanders like to use in their forum. Another sign this alkahpuki is a mudlander stirring shit here. Use your brains also know most Sporeans don't mind the minority to hate any minority religion so much.

Wow so much spamming by cowards to cover my post of allahpuki being exposed a mudlander. Mudlander love to project their own character onto others indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander slandering signature captured. NICE evidence!

IMG_20170303_150117.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah damn bloody shameful double standard zhihau, secret moderator scroobal and leongsam.

Anyone here still want to say these bastard moderators are not double standard? Spamming? OK! Vulgarities? OK! As long as it's not me everything is OK!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to make police report. Good work.

Already reported you cyber bullies to police before. The latest report on cottonmouth. One more or one less report will make no difference to me. I am waiting for the police to act on cottonmouth indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many coward mudlander clones here want to appear nice and kind when in their main nicks but turned big bullies using clones. Shameless mudlanders just like my neighbours from hell acting like dog lovers in Facebook but actually keep the dogs in cages for hours. Hypocrites bullies!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many coward mudlander clones here want to appear nice and kind when in their main nicks but turned big bullies using clones. Shameless mudlanders just like my neighbours from hell acting like dog lovers in Facebook but actually keep the dogs in cages for hours. Hypocrites bullies!

U mean this ah nehs.
He clone of mbsslots

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got report your name is Wendy .

Hey another coward want to take up the NRIC virginity test challenge if not shut up your filthy mudlander mouth. Cut these mudlander slanderers tongues and BBQ them! That's what the mudlander bullies cheer about roasting and BBQ me when bullying me. So they deserved such greetings in return.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here still want to say these bastard moderators are not double standard? Spamming? OK! Vulgarities? OK! As long as it's not me everything is OK!

Is shaming the bloody shameful moderators zhihau scroobal and leongsam called seeking comfort to mudlanders?