• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U come lor 14 now.
I airport Kia mega.
Go find out .
I fuck you whether you are airport kia or garbage kia? Since you are the first to offer "Anytime lah". So, what are you waiting for? Dare not come to JB, just say so. No need airport kia, garbage kia or even CHEE BYE KIA.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB Chee Bye Kia Ralders, your English is really a disgrace. My primary school nephew will win you hands down without any fight. You are a big fuck and disgrace to all the English educated in this forum. Do you realize or not, bastard?

U see I make u kneel now n beg.
U not the first to meet me.

There is one saw my gina only first say sorry sorry.
See u or limpeh harder

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fuck you whether you are airport kia or garbage kia? Since you are the first to offer "Anytime lah". So, what are you waiting for? Dare not come to JB, just say so. No need airport kia, garbage kia or even CHEE BYE KIA.

U come now.or grandlink or any lorong.
U reach pm me.
I drive over.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

See u or limpeh harder
Don't boast lah, Everything can be fabricated and faked from your keyboard. You are nothing but a fucking Keyboard warrior only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

His anytime means next life lah. Loser mudlanders here can't trust their words at all, just like the one that offered apology to me then viciously turned around to attack me as craving and manipulating for apology. Really manipulative mudlanders are forever projecting their own character onto others.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U come now.or grandlink or any lorong.
U reach pm me.
I drive over.

KNNBCCB. Threaten me ah? At least I can show you my 4 stun guns with my nick on it. Show me what the fuck you have by posting here, together with your nick and then I'll see if you are worth even 5 cents. But don't show me your cock. I'm not interested in that.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB. Threaten me ah? At least I can show you my 4 stun guns with my nick on it. Show me what the fuck you have by posting here, together with your nick and then I'll see if you are worth even 5 cents. But don't show me your cock. I'm not interested in that.

I your mother cheebye.
Come come u mother siao tiao.
Come.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show what fucking appropriate weapons you have with your nick here first lah. Otherwise, go hide in your chao mother's pussy lah.

I weapon .....I don need to use my fingers.
U come lor 14 .Ask kopi ppl u look for Robin.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

See u or limpeh harder
You mean you're a Mangina? What the fuck man? You a gigolo? Yup Gigolos will go to gyms to build their stamina in order to satisfy their women for money.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you're a Mangina? What the fuck man? You a gigolo? Yup Gigolos will go to gyms to build their stamina in order to satisfy their women for money.

Just come lah.talk your mother cheebye nua for fuck.
U know what I do anot?