• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come now.i don't say which moniker I met.
He sorry sorry till stutter
Don't talk cock lah. Use your hp, snap what ever appropriate weapons you possess, together with your nick and then post here first lah. Otherwise, I'd rather go to sleep than to listen to your crap.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask for Robin Hood or Batman at Lorong 14?
I might as well say you come to JB and ask for me, Superman.

Now .I say now come

Pm me.i sure welcome u personally.
I never study last time.
That I work so hard now.so many small business.
U want my stall name .I got more than 10 stalls
U need loan?U mother cheebye nua.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just come lah.talk your mother cheebye nua for fuck.
U know what I do anot?
KNNBCCB obese pig Ralders, even 246 or 369 also must use weapons. Where are your weapons? Don't tell me your fucking useless gang only use water pistols ah?

Bring your whole gang over to JB. JB is a cowboy town, most appropriate for a gang fight.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock lah. Use your hp, snap what ever appropriate weapons you possess, together with your nick and then post here first lah. Otherwise, I'd rather go to sleep than to listen to your crap.

I never fight with people.
We only beat up people.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB obese pig Ralders, even 246 or 369 also must use weapons. Where are your weapons? Don't tell me your fucking useless gang only use water pistols ah?

Bring your whole gang over to JB. JB is a cowboy town, most appropriate for a gang fight.

Fuck you mother.
Reach pm me.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now .I say now come

I never study last time.
Fuck you lah. 10 stalls selling condoms in Geylang ah? Post your weapons here first before you talk cock lah. Otherwise, every one in this forum (including guests) will only look down on you.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only coward need stun your mother gun.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah. 10 stalls selling condoms in Geylang ah? Post your weapons here first before you talk cock lah. Otherwise, every one in this forum (including guests) will only look down on you.

Whahawhahahaha.u don't know what is stall.

Seriously I don't want bully u.
U are totally out of my league.

Apologies now

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now .I say now come

I never study last time.
I know you never study, that's why I said you are a Chinese helicopter and I'm very correct.