• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Most important is since when and how did it grow to 217k when it was dead thread for over one year?
As I've said, it was, and still is, obviously a very interesting topic that has been shared outside of sammyboy.com many times since last year; and many of the viewers might even be living outside Singapore, so the sharing might even be happening around the world among both Indians and non-Indians.
It has nothing to do with you, so please stop worrying!

And this is a forum so should allow all views including my views.
Which is why Leongsam is no longer banning you, right? :wink:

But when I shared my views I get called names as liar, siao and more when they are truths and proven truths (like the recent many mudlander Chinese cannot speak Malay well episode).
Just as you are allowed to say whatever you want, they are also allowed to say whatever they want, right? :wink:

So please don't come and say until like it's one way and I am the one disagreeing and trolling.
That's because this is a male chauvinist online forum, as I've said before, and you and ckmpd are probably the only high-profile female members for the past few months, right? :wink:

And if i disagree with cottonmouth insulting of woman in that Pokemon thread should not mean he is entitled to start trolling and insult me in all my threads using vulgarities, which is what cottonmouth did, that's obviously wrong.
Did you simply "disagree", without insulting him at all? :wink:
Please remember what you said or re-read your own post:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237095-Typical-Sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-she-s-right&p=2530226#post2530226
This woman dumped cottonmouth and that's why this evil and narrow hearted mudlander psychopath is revenging on her now. What a low blow as usual from mudlander psychopath cottonmouth (previous nick SINKIE).

That's shameless cyberbullying of women and not male chauvinism. Please don't be confused or use that as an excuse to bully.
In the first place, why should anyone on the internet (especially in a male chauvinist online forum) consider you to be a woman, just because you say so? :confused:
Even though quite a few members here (including myself) are sure that you're a woman, that does not mean you should expect everyone to be just as sure, right? :wink:

And male chauvinism does indeed include both looking down on women and retaliating against women when the women attack the male chauvinists in any way, regardless of whether the male chauvinists are in the right or wrong.

So I'm afraid you are the one who is confusing:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/male-chauvinism
("the belief, held or alleged to be held by certain men, that men are inherently superior to women")
with:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/chivalry
("courteous behaviour, esp towards women")
which is actually a form of "mangina-ness", especially if the women are not fair enough to also be courteous towards the men or, even worse, if the women are domineering feminists! :eek:

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Not only do we know you are mad, we also know that you are a fucking coward who hides behind a computer posting rubbish about your adopted homeland. Get out on the streets and rage if you are so brave. Lolol

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

There are certain things that you say and the way you say that reveal your country of origin.
Believe it or not, many years ago (when I was in my mid-20s), I used to be an active member of an English-language J-pop forum based in Europe, but most of the members were Americans and Britons; and because my English was good enough, some (or even many) of them honestly thought I was a White Briton! :*:
But the truth is I'm just a third-generation (or fourth if I start counting from my paternal grandparents' parents who migrated from Guangdong province to Johor over a hundred years ago, sometime during the very early 20th century) Chinese Sinkie with above-average intelligence and English.
My father's parents were born and brought up in Johor, but migrated to Singapore in 1945/46, shortly after the Japanese left.

Like the other SINKIE clone SNTCK...
SNTCK is krafty's clone, and krafty is definitely a Singaporean!
But not a clone of:
sammyboy.com/member.php?65710-Sinkie
if that's who you're referring to.

...used to say he/she looking to buy shop house in Skudai. Again a very telling sign of a mudlander. You ask any local where they stay and many times you get the reply of Skudai but not the specific taman name. At that time he was still pretending to be sinkie by not telling he is mudlander when starting threads on this shop house investment or the Datuk Lee Chong Wei thread. But I already know then he is definitely a mudlander.
Are you implying that you are 100% sure that no Singaporean lives in Skudai? :confused:
Have you personally met and interviewed 100% of the Skudai residents? :confused:

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Hey hans168 want to slander woman? Try that on the Sultan woman lah. I bet you dare not COWARD. And remember must spell out in full not gay loong that kind of coward shit.

since when must a ugly old hag who pays to be fcuked 3 ways be listened to????????? get your head and CCB examined!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go hang ard mustafa area ........ There are plenty negros willing to fuck her till her eyes popped and hiv creep in but do it fast before ginfreely chopes the whole kampung of blacks

:d:d:d.................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD giving excuses. No guts to slander powerful people just admit. COWARD from Bo ka kao phua CB family filthy piece of shit dirty old man slandering women from Spore to JB to Germany but no guts to slander Johor Sultan woman. Pui on coward bully!

since when must a ugly old hag who pays to be fcuked 3 ways be listened to????????? get your head and CCB examined!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah SNTCK already admitted he is mudlander. And he is not krafty clone at all but they were gay brothers as per self admission before SNTCK changed sex to woman and a very sick kidney patient in his subsequent posts.

And please don't ask loaded questions again. It's nothing to do with my point about how locals generally talk about where they live and answer Skudai. You are just twisting it for your own purpose. And you just keep dismissing the method of clone and mudlander detection that I shared when it's been proven in many cases in JB forum and here.

Lastly your family history has nothing to do with my method of detection. I am talking about current mudlanders not those from early this century. People change people evolved, last time mudlanders are just migrants from china no difference from those in Spore but the two countries different progress and society issues since then means entirely different kind of people between the two countries now. And that's normal actually. It just sinkies are too close minded, presumptuous and love to live in the past to think and insist no difference from early this century.

Believe it or not, many years ago (when I was in my mid-20s), I used to be an active member of an English-language J-pop forum based in Europe, but most of the members were Americans and Britons; and because my English was good enough, some (or even many) of them honestly thought I was a White Briton! :*:
But the truth is I'm just a third-generation (or fourth if I start counting from my paternal grandparents' parents who migrated from Guangdong province to Johor over a hundred years ago, sometime during the very early 20th century) Chinese Sinkie with above-average intelligence and English.
My father's parents were born and brought up in Johor, but migrated to Singapore in 1945/46, shortly after the Japanese left.

SNTCK is krafty's clone, and krafty is definitely a Singaporean!
But not a clone of:
sammyboy.com/member.php?65710-Sinkie
if that's who you're referring to.

Are you implying that you are 100% sure that no Singaporean lives in Skudai? :confused:
Have you personally met and interviewed 100% of the Skudai residents? :confused:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

:d:d:d.................

Hey what's so funny about another slandering post by this shameless COWARD slanderer hans168 who has no guts to slander Johor Sultan woman but go round slandering women from Spore to JB to Germany.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are fucking stupid when I already told you before that's provided I know who are the fucking COWARD mudlanders in JB forum and here hiding behind computer and slandering me non-stop. I don't know who they are in real life how to scold them in mudland? And aren't my efforts in JB forum and here obvious that i have tried my best to identify them for years but selfish coward sinkies like you turned a blind eye to injustice and instead of giving help insulted me non-stop instead.

As for my mudlander neighbours or rather ex neighbours I already scolded them face to face (and they scolded me too) and they flatly denied all charges, so what more you want me to do? Kill them? And i one person confronted many persons aka my neighbour household in real life is called COWARD? You don't know don't anyhow call people COWARD. I think you and the cyberbullies here are the most COWARD complaining PAP non-stop but turn around to act gangster and bully people you can bully. Somemore many bullying me one and you cyberbullies are the ones hiding behind computer not me when my identity is already known. You people are the real and biggest immoral COWARDS.

Not only do we know you are mad, we also know that you are a fucking coward who hides behind a computer posting rubbish about your adopted homeland. Get out on the streets and rage if you are so brave. Lolol

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buy a house in JB and bastard chootchiew made offensive posts to call you smelly pussy then call you baby. No shame PAP IB with smelly pussy mother who is baby.

This is a example of Stephen chow baby with smelly pussy :biggrin:
5DaSFB.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talking to you is a waste of time and always showing skewed picture of me. I already explained and this will be the last time I said cottonmouth is the one insulting Spore woman and insinuating me in that thread and many threads and thus i confronted and insulted him back. And you use this one post to portray it until like that's what i do for all my disagreeing posts. That's is not true at all.

As I've said, it was, and still is, obviously a very interesting topic that has been shared outside of sammyboy.com many times since last year; and many of the viewers might even be living outside Singapore, so the sharing might even be happening around the world among both Indians and non-Indians.
It has nothing to do with you, so please stop worrying!

Which is why Leongsam is no longer banning you, right? :wink:

Just as you are allowed to say whatever you want, they are also allowed to say whatever they want, right? :wink:

That's because this is a male chauvinist online forum, as I've said before, and you and ckmpd are probably the only high-profile female members for the past few months, right? :wink:

Did you simply "disagree", without insulting him at all? :wink:
Please remember what you said or re-read your own post:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237095-Typical-Sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-she-s-right&p=2530226#post2530226

In the first place, why should anyone on the internet (especially in a male chauvinist online forum) consider you to be a woman, just because you say so? :confused:
Even though quite a few members here (including myself) are sure that you're a woman, that does not mean you should expect everyone to be just as sure, right? :wink:

And male chauvinism does indeed include both looking down on women and retaliating against women when the women attack the male chauvinists in any way, regardless of whether the male chauvinists are in the right or wrong.

So I'm afraid you are the one who is confusing:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/male-chauvinism
("the belief, held or alleged to be held by certain men, that men are inherently superior to women")
with:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/chivalry
("courteous behaviour, esp towards women")
which is actually a form of "mangina-ness", especially if the women are not fair enough to also be courteous towards the men or, even worse, if the women are domineering feminists! :eek:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Here's my second contribution:

More than once upon a time,
Miss ginfreely was sublime.
attachment.php

Alas, now she is not,
because she spams a lot. :(

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD giving excuses. No guts to slander powerful people just admit. COWARD from Bo ka kao phua CB family filthy piece of shit dirty old man slandering women from Spore to JB to Germany but no guts to slander Johor Sultan woman. Pui on coward bully!

still dripping HIV semen from your anus............ TGIF time to prime up for bangla bangs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD COWARD COWARD scared of Johor Sultan COWARD hahahahah. Pui your HIV COWARD phua CB Bo ka kao SLUT family and you a product of bangla sperm still dripping from your phua CB mother anus

still dripping HIV semen from your anus............ TGIF time to prime up for bangla bangs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bukan Johor sultan woman? COWARD lowlife Hans168 mau slander lu! Sia suay lang sinkie traitor dog hans168 is a disgrace to Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Here's my second contribution:

More than once upon a time,
Miss ginfreely was sublime.
attachment.php

Alas, now she is not,
because she spams a lot. :(

Wtf is sublime. Wiki says it's a band name. And you and other cyberbullies are the ones spamming and hurling vulgarities and insults. I have always been serious poster. Only spam people who spammed me and/or harassed me FIRST

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talking to you is a waste of time.....and this will be the last time I said cottonmouth is the one...
Are you a woman of your word? :wink:
If yes, then you will let me have the last word, right? :wink:
So please don't reply to my post, even though I'm still going to say that you're still the one who started this whole quarrel with all your sammyboy.com enemies. :wink: