• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

She's a feminist/female feminazi advocate. You write anything insulting females she will come after you but also bashes mudland females as mistresses at the same time. :biggrin:

Again this is no contradiction as mudlander bastards are the ones who bashed me FIRST with LIES of mistress chicken etc. My bashing of their REAL mistress to return them what they did to others but there is still a difference. They go low with lies, I go high to tell ugly truths about their mistress. If they didn't start the slander nonsense I won't even bother who is mudland mistress let alone bash her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Release the kraken, fuck the bitch with every tentacle!! :biggrin:

Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR mudlander slanderer cottonmouth aka glockman aka qweqweqw aka SINKIE. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies of "seasoned whore" really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Exactly same way of posting as qweqweqw. same kind of photos with squares. same kind of slandering taking other country women photo and passed off as Sporean woman, in this case me.

Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR mudlander slanderer cottonmouth aka glockman aka qweqweqw aka SINKIE. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies of "seasoned whore" really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

ginfreely outside her house in Malaysia, fucked but not in her pussy.

View attachment 29212

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

How many times you repeated this lie of hiv semen? Who is the one with no creativity now? What I repeat is truth that you are a sinkie bastard slandering every woman from Spore to JB to Germany. Latest victim teo ser Lee. See the difference? Need no creativity to state facts.

I saw this old ugly hag ginfreely giving out anal, CB fucks and bj in topfloor Lucky Plaza carpark to a long line of banglas ready with cocks unzipped.......... most surprising of all is that after banging, these banglas get paid by the ugly dying to be fucked ginfreely old hag!! How hardup can a CCB gets>>>???

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. What Johor Sultan?
If he sees a pariah dog like you running past, he would get your throat slit and your cheebye gutted like a swine before he feeds you to his pet tigers. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Nothing new. In the good old Delphi days it was even worse. They're here because in any other forum their accounts would be banned and deleted.

You think too highly of yourself. I am here becos I researched to buy JB house and started an account here and not in any other forum at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smart people who are ahead of their times, can be mistaken as insane too.

Hey you are very right. I remember how back then in 90s telling my friends how bad PAP is to tie election to upgrading and they also dismissed my talk as madness and nothing. Selfish sinkies can only see it and agree when they themselves affected like now those kpkb in this forum probably praising PAP last time.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a tough question. In Aces Go Places , the 清山 asked Sam Hui...are you mad ? He said No, then they said mad people won't admit they are mad. Then they asked the botak, are you mad ? Botak replied Yes I am mad, and very mad. They say this one 无药可救 !

VHxwhINw9v8

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. What Johor Sultan?
If he sees a pariah dog like you running past, he would get your throat slit and your cheebye gutted like a swine before he feeds you to his pet tigers. :biggrin:

What's Johor Sultan? Not scared then why you dare not call out his name and say whatever you said public toilet is true? COWARD LIAR.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a tough question. In Aces Go Places , the ?? asked Sam Hui...are you mad ? He said No, then they said mad people won't admit they are mad. Then they asked the botak, are you mad ? Botak replied Yes I am mad, and very mad. They say this one ???? !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have seen semblance of madness in some of the writings in this forum.

To an extent, we could name this Coffeeshop talk as 'Madhouse Cafe'

What's new from shameless mudlander Wunderfool? Always bashing me non-stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a tough question. In Aces Go Places , the 清山 asked Sam Hui...are you mad ? He said No, then they said mad people won't admit they are mad. Then they asked the botak, are you mad ? Botak replied Yes I am mad, and very mad. They say this one 无药可救 !

Another coincidence you are in this thread. So many coincidence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got anyone called the Australian IMH despite him complaining the ugly truths and gross injustice he met just like I did? Why? Becos tell on police is fashionable but tell on precious mudlander Chinese cannot. They are poor victims of racism, cannot be the same kind of torturers that the Australian met.

Actually if people bother to read the article they will know there's no difference in what happened to the Australian and me. The only difference is abuser. In the Australian case he also can't get proof of him being mishandled by police, can't get mudlanders to be his witness, only can write emails to tourism etc ministers. Exactly same kind of harrasment and back stabbing and threats experienced as when I highlighted in JB forum and asked for a copy of the slander post. The mudlanders in the JB forum instead of helping turned around to scare off sinkies about being witness and going to court and deleted posts to paint a skewed picture and of course did much more behind to discredit me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

I saw this old ugly hag ginfreely giving out anal, CB fucks and bj in topfloor Lucky Plaza carpark to a long line of banglas ready with cocks unzipped.......... most surprising of all is that after banging, these banglas get paid by the ugly dying to be fucked ginfreely old hag!! How hardup can a CCB gets>>>???

You COWARD LIAR already failed nric and name submission test. Just leave your name and nric lah and try out whether I can proof your nonsense lies and sue you until bankrupt. How low life and no values and poor upbringing can hans168 be? From Spore to jb to Germany slander woman non stop. Once a slanderer always a slanderer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually if people bother to read the article they will know there's no difference in what happened to the Australian and me. The only difference is abuser. In the Australian case he also can't get proof of him being mishandled by police, can't get mudlanders to be his witness, only can write emails to tourism etc ministers. Exactly same kind of harrasment and back stabbing and threats experienced as when I highlighted in JB forum and asked for a copy of the slander post. The mudlanders in the JB forum instead of helping turned around to scare off sinkies about being witness and going to court and deleted posts to paint a skewed picture and of course did much more behind to discredit me.

Everything is the same experience and same complain but Australian not mad but I am mad? Why? Becos there are concerted efforts by mudlander Chinese scumbags here to cover the truth by painting me as mad. As incredulous as they seem about the ghost firecrackers abuse, it is all true and the mudlander bastards know it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest, this forum is nothing like the heydays of delphi at the current state, not sure if you consider this alive.
ginfreely the chaocheebye has been a serial nutcase all the way back since 2012, she's one seasoned whore, just fucked by different people till they get tired then dump her smelly used cunt.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226098-Yet-more

Another big fat lie from mudlander. I only moved in to my JB house and met my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours first time in end 2012. Another proof that you are SINKIE so bloody aware of 2012 that must be the time of the first slander post which I didn't even pay much notice myself and not sure whether 2012 or 2013 as I didn't see it and didn't think I would be affected until much later when bastards in this forum started hovering around with chicken and mistress stories. You must be the mudlander slanderer. You are caught. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Another proof today. Even the kind of shit woman photo with squares also exactly the same as qweqweqw. Only morons refused to see the truth when it is so obvious he is qweqweqw the Spore woman hater posting fake threads using other country women photos and labelled them as Sg women. He just did exactly that to me using other country women photos.