• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Some parts make sense, but not the remaining parts.
I'm trying my best to heal her soul by explaining where she's in the wrong, while agreeing with her when she's really in the right. :o
But I'm tempted to give up soon.... :(

You cyberbully in cahoot can stop immediately. All their cyberbullying posts are there for all to see they are in the wrong and today's thread on "truth of women" already proven again their repeated insults and insinuations FIRST which even an idiot can see.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Meet you a cyberbully who was chanting in a dead boy Benjamin Lim thread? I got to be crazy to want to meet such evil people.

Ok. My second move. I go and see you then.

Is your address still the same - 10 Buangkok View ?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

...please contribute some. :o

Here's my first contribution:

Dearest ginfreely,
you are so pretty!
:o
Please drink some green tea,
and then marry me!
:p

[video=youtube;7tt7NBIVeMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tt7NBIVeMY[/video]

[video=youtube;RzU_t-JPF28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzU_t-JPF28[/video]

[video=youtube;4FfUbnaXecg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FfUbnaXecg[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_tea_ceremony

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2548645#post2548645
I'm trying my best to heal her soul by explaining where she's in the wrong, while agreeing with her when she's really in the right. :o
But I'm tempted to give up soon.... :(

Attachments

• 67c8bb1c4a06bb19424807e6e62534c5.jpg
    67c8bb1c4a06bb19424807e6e62534c5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,007
  • matcha-tea-japanese-ceremony1.jpg
    matcha-tea-japanese-ceremony1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 989
  • kyoto-tea-ceremony-2-M.jpg
    kyoto-tea-ceremony-2-M.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • ceremony-guests.jpg
    ceremony-guests.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,066
  • japaneseteaceremony.jpg
    japaneseteaceremony.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,019
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Up up up make this a 200 million thread to let the whole world know my unfortunate experience from buying a house in JB. Character assassination of the maximum degree by mudlander Chinese bastards in cahoot with ah neh.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Poem for ginfreely
She could be a sweetie
Or maybe a chilly padi
Likely one with a smelly pussy :biggrin::p

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

What she needs is an exorcism to free her soul. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;dNjiSAuVvyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjiSAuVvyI[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Speak for yourself evil devils mudlander.
Cyberbully cottonmouth and balapundek do to others what they don't want others to do to their SLUT cunt bitches at home. Sia suay lang COWARD bully mudlander bastards.

COWARD slanderer cottonmouth and balapundek no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from their filthy COWARD mouth. Pui cottonmouth and balapundek phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt SLUT mothers raising beast sons.
What she needs is an exorcism to free her soul. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;dNjiSAuVvyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjiSAuVvyI[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone here knows permai hospital? I don't even know. How many Sporeans know permai hospital? Cottonmouth is Mudlander mudlander mudlander! Proven again and again.

It's time for you to check in IMH again to get fixed. :biggrin:
If not Permai Hospital if that's nearer for you. :biggrin:

Permai hospital. You showing your mudlander tail again. And you need to check into prison, not IMH, for cyberbullying and slander.

Cyberbully cottonmouth do to others what he don't want others to do to his SLUT cunt bitches at home. Sia suay lang COWARD bully mudlander bastard.

COWARD slanderer cottonmouth no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from his filthy COWARD mouth. Pui cottonmouth phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt SLUT mother rearing a beast.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time for you to check in IMH again to get fixed. :biggrin:
If not Permai Hospital if that's nearer for you. :biggrin:
Permai hospital. You showing your mudlander tail again.
Anyone here knows permai hospital? I don't even know. How many Sporeans know permai hospital? Cottonmouth is Mudlander mudlander mudlander! Proven again and again.
But if you don't even know about the existence of that hospital in JB/Malaysia, how do you know that it's a JB/Malaysian hospital, in order for you to accuse Cottonmouth of being a "mudlander" just because he happens to know that JB hospital? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Google lah. But you use your brains whether cottonmouth or anyone here will be so concerned to Google the hospital for me to check in? Means he already knows at his finger tips lah means he is mudlander lah.

But if you don't even know about the existence of that hospital in JB/Malaysia, how do you know that it's a JB/Malaysian hospital, in order for you to accuse Cottonmouth of being a "mudlander" just because he happens to know that JB hospital? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are like that. Tell them they don't believe when every sign points to the same conclusion. Cottonmouth is bastard mudlander familiar with JB enough to know their mental hospital is hospital permai. I don't even know and why should I or any Sporean knows?

Hospital Permai is equipped with 36 wards providing service, training and research in psychiatry. Hospital Permai is the second largest psychiatric hospital in Malaysia and is the secondary and tertiary referral center for the state of Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan. - See more at: http://www.malaysiacentral.com/info...al-in-johor-bahru-johor/#sthash.nhTEqDgT.dpuf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Another two new proofs today:

Scared of Johor Sultan. Dare not slander or even say he goes to bluewave with Johor Sultan for what. Contrast that with his slandering of me as public toilet 1000 times.

Knows Jb well enough to know hospital permai is the mental hospital in JB and used this info at his finger tips for cyberbullying of me.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-become-a-public-toilet&p=2548699#post2548699

Last edited: