• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Girls - Be Careful

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I jog at East Coast park, I see many Filipinas having fun with Bangladesh or Indian workers. When I go for social functions, I see some SG girls with western guys.

Girls have to be smart and careful. Most foreigners have different values from Singaporeans.

Bangladeshi and Indian guys treat girls differently from SG guys.

Western guys generally have different values and they think all girls are like ang moh girls who are easy with sex.

I am not xenophobic, but we are not indians nor are we western and our values are different. So i urge SG girls to be careful when they are alone with foreigners if you dont want to be molested

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I jog at East Coast park, I see many Filipinas having fun with Bangladesh or Indian workers. When I go for social functions, I see some SG girls with western guys.

Girls have to be smart and careful. Most foreigners have different values from Singaporeans.

Western guys generally have different values and they think all girls are like ang moh girls who are easy with sex.

I am not xenophobic, but we are not indians nor are we western and our values are different. So i urge SG girls to be careful when they are alone with foreigners if you dont want to be molested

You are xenophobic, anti Singapore expecting , expecting everything to be perfect for you. Also you are not receptive to inputs that do not agree with your narrow mindset so you will remain an unwise and miserable person for the rest of your life.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

spot on. shitskins are rapists and molesters. for every 1 case reported , another 100 goes unreported for fear of embarrassment. seen all this bastards bullying and crap chee ko pek habits. no wonder new delhi is termed rape capital of the world. every week got case of molests or rape by these shit skins according to the my friend who is a cop
see
http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/yoga-instructor-accused-groping-student

SINGAPORE - A 24-year-old yoga instructor from India allegedly molested a student thrice during a lesson last year. Rakesh Kumar Prasad purportedly cupped and pinched the victim's breast while she was doing yoga poses as instructed at the Real Yoga studio in Tampines Grande. He even tried to squeeze her breast after slipping his hand into her sports bra, a district court heard. When she protested, Rakesh allegedly smiled and told her: "It's not like there's anything to touch". On Wednesday (Sept 21), the victim, who is now 26, took the witness stand on the first day of Rakesh's trial. He faces one charge of outrage of modesty and one count of using criminal force. The court heard that the victim went for a yoga class scheduled for 12.30pm on April 26 last year. She was the only student at the session, instructed by Rakesh. According to his profile on Real Yoga's website, Rakesh has more than eight years of yoga teaching experience. He was trained and certified as a yoga instructor in Kolkata. During the lesson, Rakesh, then 23, told the victim to adopt a forward bending pose, while seated on the floor with her legs outstretched. She was supposed to get her chest to touch her thighs. But barely 13 minutes after her yoga session started, Rakesh cupped her left breast with his left hand, she told the court. She hit his hand and told him not to touch her breasts. But undeterred, he pinched her breast and told her to bend lower, threatening to pinch her even harder if she did not do as told, she said. Just eight minutes later, while she was in the same yoga pose, Rakesh molested her again. When the student objected, the instructor admonished her for shouting, she said. Three minutes later, the victim was told to spread her legs while sitting and get her chest to touch the floor. While she was trying to adopt that yoga position, Rakesh slipped his left hand into the left side of her sports bra and tried to squeeze her breast, but she knocked his arm away. After the yoga class ended at about 1.30pm, Rakesh sat in front of the victim. He smiled at her and asked why he could not touch her breasts. He also said: "It's not like there's anything to touch." Later, as the victim was leaving the yoga studio, Rakesh grabbed the back of her neck, she said. Video footage of the incidents, captured on close - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/yoga-instructor-accused-groping-student#sthash.zsuyXnd0.dpuf
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/yoga-instructor-accused-groping-student#sthash.zsuyXnd0.dpuf

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on. shitskins are rapists and molesters. for every 1 case reported , another 100 goes unreported for fear of embarrassment. seen all this bastards bullying and crap chee ko pek habits. no wonder new delhi is termed rape capital of the world. every week got case of molests or rape by these shit skins according to the my friend who is a cop
see

SINGAPORE - A 24-year-old yoga instructor from India allegedly molested a student thrice during a lesson last year. Rakesh Kumar Prasad purportedly cupped and pinched the victim's breast while she was doing yoga poses as instructed at the Real Yoga studio in Tampines Grande. He even tried to squeeze her breast after slipping his hand into her sports bra, a district court heard. When she protested, Rakesh allegedly smiled and told her: "It's not like there's anything to touch". On Wednesday (Sept 21), the victim, who is now 26, took the witness stand on the first day of Rakesh's trial. He faces one charge of outrage of modesty and one count of using criminal force. The court heard that the victim went for a yoga class scheduled for 12.30pm on April 26 last year. She was the only student at the session, instructed by Rakesh. According to his profile on Real Yoga's website, Rakesh has more than eight years of yoga teaching experience. He was trained and certified as a yoga instructor in Kolkata. During the lesson, Rakesh, then 23, told the victim to adopt a forward bending pose, while seated on the floor with her legs outstretched. She was supposed to get her chest to touch her thighs. But barely 13 minutes after her yoga session started, Rakesh cupped her left breast with his left hand, she told the court. She hit his hand and told him not to touch her breasts. But undeterred, he pinched her breast and told her to bend lower, threatening to pinch her even harder if she did not do as told, she said. Just eight minutes later, while she was in the same yoga pose, Rakesh molested her again. When the student objected, the instructor admonished her for shouting, she said. Three minutes later, the victim was told to spread her legs while sitting and get her chest to touch the floor. While she was trying to adopt that yoga position, Rakesh slipped his left hand into the left side of her sports bra and tried to squeeze her breast, but she knocked his arm away. After the yoga class ended at about 1.30pm, Rakesh sat in front of the victim. He smiled at her and asked why he could not touch her breasts. He also said: "It's not like there's anything to touch." Later, as the victim was leaving the yoga studio, Rakesh grabbed the back of her neck, she said. Video footage of the incidents, captured on close - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/yoga-instructor-accused-groping-student#sthash.zsuyXnd0.dpuf
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/yoga-instructor-accused-groping-student#sthash.zsuyXnd0.dpuf

I have seen enough to know that some of these 3rd world foreigners are uncouth. They bring their 3rd world values and culture into SG.

The westerners think they are best and that all girls will fall for them and are their playthings. This is the same kind of arrogant mindset that USA have. They think they are always right and they have liberty to bomb Syria, Iraq with their air power and kill innocent civilians.

Many young SG girls dont know the dangers of being alone with foreigners who are from different cultures

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
see

Just visit East Coast Park on sundays and you see how they behave

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are xenophobic, anti Singapore expecting , expecting everything to be perfect for you. Also you are not receptive to inputs that do not agree with your narrow mindset so you will remain an unwise and miserable person for the rest of your life.

Is it wrong to work hard, be discerning and expect things to be perfect?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

What makes you think SG girls are not easy with sex? Most of them are and if you're not getting it. It's not them, it's you :smile:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen enough to know that some of these 3rd world foreigners are uncouth. They bring their 3rd world values and culture into SG.

The westerners think they are best and that all girls will fall for them and are their playthings. This is the same kind of arrogant mindset that USA have. They think they are always right and they have liberty to bomb Syria, Iraq with their air power and kill innocent civilians.

Many young SG girls dont know the dangers of being alone with foreigners who are from different cultures

Contrary to what you said, I am happy with my situation. I just want others to be happy too

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you think SG girls are not easy with sex? Most of them are and if you're not getting it. It's not them, it's you :smile:

Did I say they are not easy? All I am saying is be careful.

As long as they know what they are doing!

The sad part is that some girls are not careful and sometimes get into a situation they regret

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any girl is free to do what she wants. But all girls ought to be careful and dont get molested or raped

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was also part of my human behaviour studies and the following was found. Studies were conducted in crowded to see Mai crowded trains for accuracy.

1. Atb to China xmm does not practice defence towards any attackers of any nationality.

2. Other Fts woman pinays, indons, japs, koreans, an, were found to be most alert.

3. Sinkie girls xmm were totally unaware of the danger. Office ladies were 50% alert 50% unaware of surrounding.

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be kaypoh loh.

Its their life we shouldn't interfere or pretend to be holy and superior.

Just take care of yourself can already lah.

Its natural for man to want to mate with a woman. Definitely better than screwing other men assholes.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was also part of my human behaviour studies and the following was found. Studies were conducted in crowded to see Mai crowded trains for accuracy.

1. Atb to China xmm does not practice defence towards any attackers of any nationality.

2. Other Fts woman pinays, indons, japs, koreans, an, were found to be most alert.

3. Sinkie girls xmm were totally unaware of the danger. Office ladies were 50% alert 50% unaware of surrounding.

SG girls are too trusting because SG is generally quite a safe country. LHL may deny it, but many crimes were committed by foreigners

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be kaypoh loh.

Its their life we shouldn't interfere or pretend to be holy and superior.

Just take care of yourself can already lah.

Its natural for man to want to mate with a woman. Definitely better than screwing other men assholes.

It is natural to advise girls to be careful.

I always tell my friends to be careful when they travel overseas especially when alone

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be one of these heartland chink aunties holding joss sticks praying for your turn to strike 4-d.

image.jpg