• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Girls - Be Careful

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are xenophobic, anti Singapore expecting , expecting everything to be perfect for you. Also you are not receptive to inputs that do not agree with your narrow mindset so you will remain an unwise and miserable person for the rest of your life.

Fuck u.
U must be an Indian chow ah neh
Or an pinoy vermin LAN jiao ego

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Indian n pinoys rapist or pinoys vermin
Are here to pull us to their level.

You are right. They come from a different society. Blame the pap that we are all endangered.

Look at what 3rd world foreigners frMid East ahve done to Germany and france.

Look what 3rd world foreigners have done to some Singaporeans

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do u recommend sinkie women and sinkie women only wear burkas and hijabs when they go overseas,and cover up every inch of their body except the eyes,and never leave their house without a male chaperone?women should also stay at home and in the kitchen doing what women are supposed to do?

sister ckmpd,u must be a catholic nun that grew up in over protective SG if theres even such things as nuns in sg,and studied in ST nicholas girls or something where all the girls are a bunch of prudes,and not very exposed to the real outside world outside of tiny singapore.the women of the world must seem to have loose morales and vajayjays like ang mohs and philipinos and the men are sexual deviants.no wonder in sg women consider everything to be rape or molest,even if its touching their thighs for less than a second.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u recommend sinkie women and sinkie women only wear burkas and hijabs when they go overseas,and never leave their house without a male chaperone?women should also stay at home and in the kitchen doing what women are supposed to do?

sister ckmpd,u must be a catholic nun that grew up in over protective SG,and studied in ST nicholas girls or something where all the girls are a bunch of prudes,and not very exposed to the real outside world outside of tiny singapore.the women of the world must seem to have loose morales like ang mohs and philipinos and the men are sexual deviants.no wonder in sg women consider everything to be rape or molest,even if its touching their thighs for less than a second.

all i ask is that they be careful and be discerning.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u recommend sinkie women and sinkie women only wear burkas and hijabs when they go overseas,and cover up every inch of their body except the eyes,and never leave their house without a male chaperone?women should also stay at home and in the kitchen doing what women are supposed to do?

sister ckmpd,u must be a catholic nun that grew up in over protective SG if theres even such things as nuns in sg,and studied in ST nicholas girls or something where all the girls are a bunch of prudes,and not very exposed to the real outside world outside of tiny singapore.the women of the world must seem to have loose morales and vajayjays like ang mohs and philipinos and the men are sexual deviants.no wonder in sg women consider everything to be rape or molest,even if its touching their thighs for less than a second.

U beware too.
There is plenty of Malaysian gay fuck here.
Maybe u will like it.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of these bastards shit skins are rapists. remember this case reported in high court last month
http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...cer-convicted-raping-drunk-woman-siloso-beach
this asshole shitskin raoed a drunk teacher after pretending to befirend her. Never ever get close to these bastards. wore is the garmen let in alot of these pariahs liars and cheaters and now difficult to kick them out.

Indian are born rapist. pinoy are vermin with high ego.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of these bastards shit skins are rapists. remember this case reported in high court last month
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...onvicted-of-raping-partygoer-on-sentosa-beach
this asshole shitskin raped a drunk teacher after pretending to befirend her. Never ever get close to these bastards. worse is the garmen let in alot of these pariahs liars and cheaters and now difficult to kick them out.

ohh...i didnt read abt that case. that's why SG gals need to be careful when mixing with foreigners

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen enough to know that some of these 3rd world foreigners are uncouth. They bring their 3rd world values and culture into SG.

The westerners think they are best and that all girls will fall for them and are their playthings. This is the same kind of arrogant mindset that USA have. They think they are always right and they have liberty to bomb Syria, Iraq with their air power and kill innocent civilians.

Many young SG girls dont know the dangers of being alone with foreigners who are from different cultures

Careful a lot of ang moh cock sucker Chinese dogs in this forum here will flame you for this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be one of these heartland chink aunties holding joss sticks praying for your turn to strike 4-d.

View attachment 28354

ROFL why do you assume those types of ppl are the only ones that think like this? For someone who supposedly thinks he's superior compared to heartlanders well ironically you're the one acting like a Chinese dog opening up your ass to get screwed by foreigners and especially whites.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you agree with what I said abt ang mohs and USA's behaviour in the world?

I speak the truth. Truth prevails

Obviously i do. If you read my postings i have been posting about their hypocritical nature for the longest time and battling their blind eyed supporters like many Chinese dogs here.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously i do. If you read my postings i have been posting about their hypocritical nature for the longest time and battling their blind eyed supporters like many Chinese dogs here.

We look at the facts and speak the truth. No one can prove us wrong when we speak the truth based on facts

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL why do you assume those types of ppl are the only ones that think like this? For someone who supposedly thinks he's superior compared to heartlanders well ironically you're the one acting like a Chinese dog opening up your ass to get screwed by foreigners and especially whites.

He assumes without basis

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When I jog at East Coast park, I see many Filipinas having fun with Bangladesh or Indian workers. When I go for social functions, I see some SG girls with western guys.

Girls have to be smart and careful. Most foreigners have different values from Singaporeans.

Bangladeshi and Indian guys treat girls differently from SG guys.

Western guys generally have different values and they think all girls are like ang moh girls who are easy with sex.

I am not xenophobic, but we are not indians nor are we western and our values are different. So i urge SG girls to be careful when they are alone with foreigners if you dont want to be molested

Better to have Pinays date banglas and indians, and let those apunehs take their sexual desires out on them. Would you rather they get pent up and then they run out and rape a sinkie charbor. better to have the pinays take the brunt of the fuckings.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. They come from a different society. Blame the pap that we are all endangered.

Look at what 3rd world foreigners frMid East ahve done to Germany and france.

Look what 3rd world foreigners have done to some Singaporeans

I find it strange that the PAP claims that men who go to Batam need to be protected from gold diggers, so they use that as justification to lock up their CPF.
This is the same people who are letting in people like that Yang guy who cheated that widow. There are so many PRC con artists aeound that you often see those police bill boards warning people of sex scams.

I'll assume that there are honest PRC chinese out there:o However those coming to Spore are the bad apples because they have not been screened.