• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN ASKS WHY SOME SG GIRLS PREFER ANG MOH, SG GUYS NOT GOOD ENOUGH MEH

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN ASKS WHY SOME SG GIRLS PREFER ANG MOH, SG GUYS NOT GOOD ENOUGH MEH
singaporeuncensored.com

BySuperwhite
March 6, 2023

As a Singaporean man myself, I have often wondered why certain Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men, so I decided to ask one of my sarong party girl friend on why does she prefer Caucasians.

She gave me a never ending list of reasons, here is a brief summary​

The first reason why some Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men is due to their physical appearance. Caucasian men are typically taller than Singaporean men and have more muscular physiques.
They are also perceived to be more attractive and more fashionable.

Additionally, some Singaporean girls find Caucasian men to be more mysterious, as they come from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.

The second reason why some Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men is due to their lifestyle.

Caucasian men are typically more open-minded, adventurous, and outgoing than Singaporean men.

They are also perceived to be more experienced when it comes to relationships and dating. This can be very attractive to Singaporean girls who are looking for someone to share their experiences with and explore new things.

The third reason why some Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men is due to their financial stability. Caucasian men are typically more well-off and financially secure than Singaporean men.

This can be a major attraction for Singaporean girls who are looking for someone to provide for them and give them security.

The fourth reason why some Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men is due to their social status.

Caucasian men are typically seen as being more successful, educated, and prestigious than Singaporean men.
This can be attractive to Singaporean girls who are looking for someone to elevate their social status.

Finally, some Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men due to cultural differences. Caucasian men come from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds which can be very attractive to Singaporean girls.

They are seen as being more open-minded and accepting of different cultures, which can be very attractive to Singaporean girls who are looking for someone to share their culture with.

All of these reasons have caused some Singaporean girls to prefer Caucasian men over Singaporean men.

I still believe that Singaporean guys are good​

However, I do not believe that this is because Singaporean guys are not good enough. Singaporean guys can be just as attractive, adventurous, and successful as Caucasian men.

It is simply a matter of preference and it is important to remember that everyone is different and has their own unique preferences.

Therefore, it is unfair to judge Singaporean men for the preferences of some Singaporean girls.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...s-prefer-ang-moh-sg-guys-not-good-enough-meh/

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
After many rounds of sex during courtship or marriage or both, the guy will get bored and won't be able to get a strong erection during sex with the same woman...hence something bigger getting soft inside gives a better feeling as compared to something smaller getting stuck inside...no this is not using ear buds to dig your ear lol

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, some Singaporean girls prefer Caucasian men due to cultural differences. Caucasian men come from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds which can be very attractive to Singaporean girls.
hanor; "shall we fuck a few moments before dinner, dear" beats the hokkien "ai-sio-kan mai" anytime in the romance department and expecting a suck-cock session without licking the kiam-her chibai first as foreplay is also not on the cards, in the belief that only man-cunts will do that :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whites earn more. That is what most ladies are seeking.

Yes, especially the podiatrists. Angmohs also shower a lot of love on single mothers and their brats. :biggrin:

14610883_569128679955294_860469263613146902_n-jpg.111727

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully? :tongue:
Pui your evil filthy Malaysian Chinese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised beast criminal bully hide in rat hole smearing and twisting Gansiokbin a virgin get office bullying by kt latha and lj Mccully to slut story. No one sues me means it’s the truth and I am a virgin that can be verified anytime and yet you despicable criminal bully dog got no shame to keep insulting Gansiokbin using toxic lies. You son of whore will die a violent death. Pui!