• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How come some member can create threads on music video in courtyard section?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When there is music video sub section?

Can I post a travel thread in the courtyard section then?

One forum two sets of rules? Depends on members? Some members can don't follow rules and no complaints and moderator close one eye?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not know why you want to target me. but i hope you find your inner peace.
full of hatre not good.

Jia you . One day we all will leave this world, no point to just angry for someone you do not know.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just like me, have some mental problem.
but you like to scold people and target at someone then keep cursing and scold them.

but i don't like. because i really very afraid of karma. i have enough karma for this life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not know why you want to target me. but i hope you find your inner peace.
full of hatre not good.

Jia you . One day we all will leave this world, no point to just angry for someone you do not know.

Did I say your name? Are you guilty conscious? Well this is what you Sinkie clones did to me and people said I am guilty conscious when I reacted.

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal
but you like to scold people and target at someone then keep cursing and scold them.

but i don't like. because i really very afraid of karma. i have enough karma for this life.

It is ok to post videos in the main section as long as not all the time. Maybe some people feel that the particular video is special and want to share it in the courtyard section.
This is still better than the crazy person who all the time post about Malaysian as though all the bad in the world is caused by Malaysians. This crazy person is like the other 3 idiots Jah , Tonychat and Tanwahtiu condemn certain things non stop.
Those are worse than posting video sometimes in the main section.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is last post i reply to you.

i really hope you find inner peace. Less hatre. more love.

hope you have more happiness and wealth than hatre.

Jia you and all the best!

i didn't do any harm to you, dont even curse you or what.
Hope you be matured and find your happiness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlike you, I am returning my greetings. Not the one who started. So keep the karma worry for yourself and Sinkie clones. And my MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who did harm to me. All these people should be the ones to be worried of karma, not me.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok to post videos in the main section as long as not all the time. Maybe some people feel that the particular video is special and want to share it in the courtyard section.
This is still better than the crazy person who all the time post about Malaysian as though all the bad in the world is caused by Malaysians. This crazy person is like the other 3 idiots Jah , Tonychat and Tanwahtiu condemn certain things non stop.

thank you, i have song thread also in video section. you are welcome to listen those nice music:smile:

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is the best. Dont wish any person bad but also know some people are crazy and obsessed type so no point to talk so much to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you never complained when people post all the prostitute ads and all the lies of Malaysian, PRC etc stories with SG headline as though all the bad in the world in SG? Becos you are Sinkie clone, mudlander dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keep acting and waste your life doing that. You think you can bluff others but you can't bluff me. MovieStar.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha now then u know ah? this place is a cyber mental asylum for all the diff types of mental cases. if u are not mental then u wont be here :biggrin:
only in here u can find all under one roof...there are bipolars, psychos, sociopaths, schizos, stalkers, etc...day in day out cursing, ranting, delusioning, hallucinating :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha now then u know ah? this place is a cyber mental asylum for all the diff types of mental cases. if u are not mental then u wont be here :biggrin:
only in here u can find all under one roof...there are bipolars, psychos, sociopaths, schizos, stalkers, etc...day in day out cursing, ranting, delusioning, hallucinating :biggrin:

Very funny. Got real proof of MALAYSIAN harming me in JB forum and people can say I am mental case. I am still waiting for Wuqi to provide me the defamatory posts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies don't forget how MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy Lieu become bitch of the century. Mocking people subtlely without naming anyone. Acting kind and innocent. All are what mudlander dogs SINKIE CLONES did too.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dedicated to ginfreely.

[video=youtube;fTiGhEEB67E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTiGhEEB67E[/video]

Sinkies don't forget how MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy Lieu become bitch of the century. Mocking people subtlely without naming anyone. Acting kind and innocent. All are what mudlander dogs SINKIE CLONES did too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dedicated to ginfreely.

[video=youtube;fTiGhEEB67E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTiGhEEB67E[/video]

Another mudlander dog appeared. Not BBQ but braised pork this time. Your mother wife daughters and yourself mudlander dogs are then braised pork.

See sinkies? Still want to say I am mad? I also want to say I don't know why mudlander dogs target me too. Except buying JB house and giving them money and benefits. I did nothing in JB and certainly no harm to anyone in JB. So stay away from buying JB house if you don't want to be harmed by these barbarians like hugs who take barbarian pride in braising people. Now you know why some of these barbarians get gunned down? They deserved it!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mocking people subtlely without naming anyone. So fast proven right again. Why am I always right? Becos I have given people ample benefits of doubt until they prove me wrong repeatedly and their evil character is confirmed. That's how I can spot SINKIE CLONES mudlander dogs so easily. Becos Sinkie clones, evilness shone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mocking people subtlely without naming anyone. So fast proven right again. Why am I always right? Becos I have given people ample benefits of doubt until they prove me wrong repeatedly and their evil character is confirmed. That's how I can spot SINKIE CLONES mudlander dogs so easily. Becos Sinkie clones, evilness shone.

Btw Sinkie clones always appear in early morning late nights just like what hugs, SNTCK did..........and remember SINKIE used to create many threads each day and talk about how sick he was?