• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well.
Good that you have the comfort and luxury to be independent, progress in your career and profession with no worry about financial resources, and the probable inheritance.
Accordingly, may I suggest that you consider not to work unreasonable long hours and/or extended work days, or 6 to 7 days a week regardless whether or not it is considered necessary to progress to your career peak.
Life is short, enjoy the journey and the world.
If you wish, you may send me a private message.
Enjoy your day.

Toronto, Oct 21, 2015, 1120 hours
Oh Charlie, thanks for your PM and your email address (though I am wary of strangers I talked to on the net). Have a nice day! Perhaps too early to be email pals at the moment :smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takeshi, I really do not have any clue how the term RCP evolves in HWZ-EDMW. All I know is that it refers to a woman who is neither GCP or DCP. The angle of your line of questions will not bear fruit if we dwell on this to and fro.
Then may I ask you to focus on this question:
If you were a real woman, especially a decent one earning over 150k every year from your employer, why would you call yourself a "real cheebye" or "real cheesepie" or "RCP"? :confused:

talkingcock.com/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=CHEE%20BYE
(One of the rudest terms in Singlish. Essentially, "vagina", though not confined to clinical gynecological circumstances. The English equivalent would be "cunt".)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure your post is a question or telling me something which I am not interested at all. :smile:

seems like serangoon gardens is a sanctuary of single successful sinkie spinsters staring at the silent screen of seeming selffullness. perhaps it's just a coincidence.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like serangoon gardens is a sanctuary of single successful sinkie spinsters staring at the silent screen of seeming selffullness. perhaps it's just a coincidence.

Eatshitndie, I have been staying in gardens (short form) since I was born. The neighbourhood has changed. Even my parents have torn down their one storey house 10 years ago and rebuild into a town house style property.

Well, Chomps is still around. I still hang around there for supper from time to time.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use the term RCP loosely to refer to an ordinary Singaporean woman.
You mean you, a decent (I'm assuming) woman earning over 150k every year from your employer and an only child of a retired professional father, are a woman who refers to other ordinary Singaporean women as:

REAL VAGINAS/CUNTS? :p

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you, an only child of a retired professional father and a decent (I'm assuming) woman earning over 150k every year from your employer, are a woman who refers to other ordinary Singaporean women as:

REAL VAGINAS? :p

Interpret as you wish. I see no point responding to your line of questioning.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eatshitndie, I have been staying in gardens (short form) since I was born. The neighbourhood has changed. Even my parents have torn down their one storey house 10 years ago and rebuild into a town house style property.

Well, Chomps is still around. I still hang around there for supper from time to time.

you can call me esnd. ok, i go to gardens occasionally. hope to see you at chomp chomp. my time is spent mostly at soy eu tua on upper east coast road. i share a room in south bedok, siglap to be exact.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries

Apologies Charlie. I have seen some of my close friends stagger unnecessarily into online friends and it somewhat turns rather messy. As such, I am wary. Really sorry. But I have to say you felt really like an older brother to me, Have a good lunch in Toroto! It's almost noon! :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can call me esnd. ok, i go to gardens occasionally. hope to see you at chomp chomp. my time is spent mostly at soy eu tua on upper east coast road. i share a room in south bedok, siglap to be exact.

Ok, esnd. I do not know bedok well. All I know is a Fengshan place that sells really nice soupy meat ball and minced meat noodle which my friends and myself would frequent after a girls nite out. :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies Charlie. I have seen some of my close friends stagger unnecessarily into online friends and it somewhat turns rather messy. As such, I am wary. Really sorry. But I have to say you felt really like an older brother to me, Have a good lunch in Toroto! It's almost noon! :smile:

Almost noon. I did not go to the gym earlier this morning, but will be there shortly after lunch (pureed butternut squash, carrot, chicken soup, and mixed beans salad with tomato, red pepper, cucumber, celery).
I met this friend who was in the first batch OCS (Officer Cadet School) through this Sammy Boy (the previous version "Delphi Forum") and a former SPF senior officer through this Sammy Boy.
I met them when I was visiting Singapore during the past several years.
Good night for you, and mid day for me, and I will be watching the live telecast of the Toronto Blue Jays game, and it is a must win for the next three games, unlikely as it is.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, esnd. I do not know bedok well. All I know is a Fengshan place that sells really nice soupy meat ball and minced meat noodle which my friends and myself would frequent after a girls nite out. :smile:

great to know a meat and noodle lover. we have quite a few vegetarians and juicers here. you will hear from them very shortly. :p

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
great to know a meat and noodle lover. we have quite a few vegetarians and juicers here. you will hear from them very shortly. :p

Esnd, food is a lifestyle choice. I have nothing against veggie eaters. I have friends who are vegans and we get along perfectly fine. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost noon. I did not go to the gym earlier this morning, but will be there shortly after lunch (pureed butternut squash, carrot, chicken soup, and mixed beans salad with tomato, red pepper, cucumber, celery).
I met this friend who was in the first batch OCS (Officer Cadet School) through this Sammy Boy (the previous version "Delphi Forum") and a former SPF senior officer through this Sammy Boy.
I met them when I was visiting Singapore during the past several years.
Good night for you, and mid day for me, and I will be watching the live telecast of the Toronto Blue Jays game, and it is a must win for the next three games, unlikely as it is.

Have a nice lunch Charlie. I also need to hit the sack soon as it is already past midnite here :smile: