• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She Asked Me Why I Kept Whatsapping Today...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
si bei Lor Sor... ok lah ok lah..u win. u correct...Jia pa boh tai chi chor ...knn:oIo::biggrin:

No choice la the nigger screwballs aka the golden dragon didn't log on today so have to find you. You ask golden dragon and his gang jholmesjr come la.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No choice la the nigger screwballs aka the golden dragon didn't log on today so have to find you. You ask golden dragon and his gang jholmesjr come la.

limpei only got 2 interests...not interest in sibei lan screw nor what dragon got tsibuy...

Woman and Football... u go FAN others ok...:oIo::biggrin:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She asked me why i place my phone facing down on table

f3a8aaebad0e72587420cc9e94f9a532.jpg

Last edited: