• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Open Letter to PM Lee – Do You Think We Care If You Q for 30 Mins for Chicken wing

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, absolutely well written open letter

PM Lee Q with residents for 30 min for chicken wings

When private letters and nice-worded letters don’t work anymore, open and more straightforward letters would have to be written, so kindly allow me to contribute mine.

I came across an article that stated “PM Lee queues 30 minutes for chicken wings at Redhill“. So please allow me to comment very BLUNTLY on this. Anyway, even Catherine Lim’s polite and nice open letter was received with a retaliation instead of doing a reflection, what more can you expect from Singaporeans apart from more and more straightforward letters?

Since a nice letter often ended up being ignored or maybe not understood, so please don’t be offended by this straightforward article. Of course, if you find this defamatory, please kindly accept my sincere apology as I meant well, I couldn’t bring myself to see you looked so silly, blindly following those ill advice that you were given.

First of all, who cares if you queued 30 mins or even an hour for chicken wings? Does it increase the GDP? Does it increase my salary? Does it reduce the inflation? Does it alleviate the unhappiness of the people? Well, the answers are Nobody, No, No, No, No. Because nobody cares about what you do or what you eat or what you say, if you don’t fulfill the basis of a leader! As simple as that.

If you don’t understand what I meant, let’s look at my favourite pilot example. Imagine this scenario: Singapore Airline recently employed a new pilot, he is so good that he even helped the crew serve meals on the flight, he even helped the ground crew polish the airplane tires, and even treated all the flight crew to expensive dinners. On top of that, he even helped to clean the crew’s homes on every off-day. Isn’t he great? Yes, but there is only 1 thing that he does not do – to fly a plane. So what is the use of a pilot who does all the kind acts, but refused to fly a plane? Similarly, what is the use of all the supposedly kind and humble acts when a leader does not want to protect his people?

The same applies to an MP. We need MPs to fulfill fiduciary duties – to vote independently according to what is best for Singapore. What were their votes on the White Paper knowing that the government was unable to handle the influx? Well, I am not xenophobic. I am fully supportive of even 10 millions of population as long as you can manage it and produce the desired positive outcome, are you able to do that? (read this for more details)

I have come across Tin Pei Ling being praised for visiting patients, and I have to agree that that is a kind act, but please, we are talking about a good MP, not a good social worker.

I have also come across Indranee Rajah doing the back lane party, well, that is definitely good, but what we are talking about is a good MP, not a good project coordinator.

I have also heard how great Inderjit Singh is in criticising policies, and I have to agree that that is a good political commentator, but what we want is a good MP.

Anyway, I am sure Catherine Lim did a better job in that, best of all, it is free, we don’t have to pay millions for her to do so, right?

Remember: The basis is of utmost importance, failing which nothing else matters.

Do you think I care if the PAP party wins the election? No, I don’t. Because Singapore is where it is today, not because of any particular party or any particular logo design, but because of the Founding Spirit of Singapore. Sadly, as of today, PAP no longer upholds that spirit, instead, they keep labeling Singaporeans with all the bad names, and the most recent is of course the smearing of the lady as follows, followed by closing the case.

Oh, please don’t get me wrong, I am not saying this is right or wrong, but just stating the method that some people prefer to use to ‘resolve’ issues, and of course, I had to admit that this way of resolving issues is definitely the most productive method of problem solving, well, what can be more productive than to resolve a problem even before it is considered one? (see this article on Politicians Problem Solving Methodology for more info)

Do you still remember the statistics that you were given during the Little India Riot to compare and conclude that those rioters generally had lower crime rates than Singaporeans? Well, whether how true it is doesn’t matter, the fact is that your advisers shouldn’t have made such a comparison and provided you with the info in the first place. If you had forgotten about that, here is the link.

Lastly, I know PM Lee will not get to read this because he is so well-shielded. But for me, it doesn’t matter because I have fulfilled my obligation as a responsible citizen by highlighting the silly acts that were committed, whether the leaders want to act or how they want to act are their problems, not mine.

To me, it is very simple, all along I only voted for the Founding Spirit of Singapore, the party who has that, will get my vote. Too bad, this spirit is no longer with the PAP party. Don’t worry, this will be my one and only open letter to PM Lee, I have much better things to do than to give free advice on how to be a good leader.

Oh… btw, do you know what I am seeing now? Yes, I am seeing your team of ‘professional political advisers’ coming up to you to propose that you should start a campaign on the “Founding Spirit Of Singapore”… oh please… could you get them to spare us this misery?

* Article first appeared in Basis of Singaporean Spirit (BOSS).

source: http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/06/17/pm-lee-q-with-residents-for-30-min-for-chicken-wings/

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: An Open Letter to PM Lee – Do You Think We Care If You Q for 30 Mins for Chicken

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: An Open Letter to PM Lee – Do You Think We Care If You Q for 30 Mins for Chicken

why must he queue up? just ask his lackeys to queue mah!

plenty of volunteers you can find...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can ask cheongsam woman dog to queue. she will be more than willing to offer her services.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how about his other dog jason chua... he looks like the type who has too much time.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinky is wasting taxpayers' time and money.One more thing...Don't Wayang !!!! KNNCCB!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you kidding rite... that's the only thing he knows

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

do good also complain
do humble also complain
singaporeans are really a kpkb people

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do good also complain
do humble also complain

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Av4zgBrHruo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

do good also complain
do humble also complain

Not do good job or humble. The fact that he is putting on an act to show that he is one of us is a real turn off. Let's face it: He will never be one of us no matter how hard he tries to q for chicken wings or whatever. He pays himself millions (possibly billions) for starters. He is in a different world and he will never understand the people on the ground grinding out a living.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinky is wasting taxpayers' time and money.One more thing...Don't Wayang !!!! KNNCCB!!!
her mother selling salted eggs.
better harry give his dogs and pigs fark.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ARSELOON MIGHT NOT EVEN NEED TO WORRY ABOUT PAPs HOOTING ARSEHOLES IN HIM WHEN HIS SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE FATHER LKY BECOME A ROTTING CORPSE.
THE ARSEHOLES MIGHT WELL BE HOOTED INTO HIM BY ANGRY FED UP SINGAPOREANS WHEN ARSELOON WAYANG WAYANG ANGER SINGAPOREANS MORE AND MORE

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do good also complain
do humble also complain

Want to stop complaints? Lee Hsien Loong should kill himself immediately.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do good also complain
do humble also complain

Once I tripped a kid. He was hurt badly. I immediately rushed forward to help him. He still complained to his mum.

Then I told my colleagues that I have resolved most of the problems. They found it boastful. I tried to pacify them by buying them chicken wing but they still complain to the boss whenever they spot my mistakes.

Complain arises from our past actions. It takes more than 100 rights to offset 1 wrong. For someone who have committed too many wrongs, it is impossible not to receive complaints.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

why must he queue up? just ask his lackeys to queue mah!

plenty of volunteers you can find...

Wayang mah so that sinkies will take pity mee siam mai hum mah!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wayang mah so that sinkies will take pity mee siam mai hum mah!!

NO FUCKING PITY MAN
I RATHER PITY SINGAPOREANS AND NOT ARSELOON OR HIS SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY FATHER

DRAG THEM OUT AND HANG THEM TOGETHER FROM LAMP POSTs

SEE THEM DO A FAMILY DANCE

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

13iFc.gif

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Knn this writer so cheong hei writing so much why don't he summarize it and simply write Lee Hsien Loong, FUCK OFF!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

So free to Q when we pay him millions in salary////////////WTF

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The writer claims that the PM will not get to see this because 'he is so well-shielded'. I am sure he or one of his advisors monitors sammyboy just to gauge the feeling of on-line sentiment.
Not to do so would indicate an extraordinary amount of complacency and ignorance of what's happening at grass roots.

Last edited: