• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Open Letter to PM Lee – Do You Think We Care If You Q for 30 Mins for Chicken wing

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: An Open Letter to PM Lee – Do You Think We Care If You Q for 30 Mins for Chicken

The chicken wings nice?

i have recipe for harcheongkai!!!

1 kg chicken mid wing
2 tbl spn fermented prawn paste
2 tbl spn ShaoXing wine
2 tbl spn plain flour
2 tbl spn rice flour
2 eggs
sesame seed oil
MSG & pepper to taste

mix the condiments well into a nice watery batter, marinate the chicken meat overnight, deep fry in 190 dC oil till golden brown.

Bon appetite :smile::smile::smile:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: An Open Letter to PM Lee – Do You Think We Care If You Q for 30 Mins for Chicken

i think no one cares not even Ah Loong, who's that stupid guy who took that pic in the 1st place? Gave him publicity.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have recipe for harcheongkai!!!

1 kg chicken mid wing
2 tbl spn fermented prawn paste
2 tbl spn ShaoXing wine
2 tbl spn plain flour
2 tbl spn rice flour
2 eggs
sesame seed oil
MSG & pepper to taste

mix the condiments well into a nice watery batter, marinate the chicken meat overnight, deep fry in 190 dC oil till golden brown.

Bon appetite :smile::smile::smile:
Got cancer b4 still dare to eat deep fried prawn paste chicken...will kena relapse one u know...:biggrin: