• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One man Gang Roy Ngerng VS the WP

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
some of the retards here need your their daily dose of pills, so i provide it

try to convince me why the WP with all their resource and manpower didnt come out to support roy in any way?

Mornong shift today, pappy?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
why not? i borrow a pharse my sinkie friend taught me " you see Roy no up? " He could easily join a party or be a independent candidate
i will support him. it is shame the WP with all the necessary resources and manpower decides not to support him..
the WP doesnt even want to be seen to have any association with roy.
if they are smart, they would have got people like Roy to join their party.
WP are dumb and only care for their own interests.
they are worst than the PAP.

Yes, actually I don't see it (the point). No one in Singapore is ever going to have a choice between WP and Roy. So what is your point?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not? i borrow a pharse my sinkie friend taught me " you see Roy no up? " He could easily join a party or be a independent candidate

Let me repeat in case you didn't see. No one in Singapore is ever going to have a choice between WP and Roy.

You say he can join a party or be an independent candidate. That has nothing to do with choosing him or WP, unless you are asserting that Roy will join and run under the PAP.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
are u saying that there are only 2 parties sinkie can only vote for? tell me why then

Let me repeat in case you didn't see. No one in Singapore is ever going to have a choice between WP and Roy.

You say he can join a party or be an independent candidate. That has nothing to do with choosing him or WP, unless you are asserting that Roy will join and run under the PAP.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u saying that there are only 2 parties sinkie can only vote for? tell me why then

Yes, Singaporeans have only 2 parties in their respective constituencies to vote for. Either PAP or the other one. Anything wrong with this statement?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Singaporeans have only 2 parties in their respective constituencies to vote for. Either PAP or the other one. Anything wrong with this statement?

multi-corner fights would happen. what if it is PAP vs WP vs Roy team ?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
multi-corner fights would happen. what if it is PAP vs WP vs Roy team ?

Multi-corner fights will still be a very small minority in 2016 or even 2021. At most one GRC and 2 SMCs. Roy will not be involved in any of them. No point thinking of things so far ahead.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Multi-corner fights will still be a very small minority in 2016 or even 2021. At most one GRC and 2 SMCs. Roy will not be involved in any of them. No point thinking of things so far ahead.

you don't think Roy would contest the next election ? no Opposition party would invite him to contest on party ticket ?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you don't think Roy would contest the next election ? no Opposition party would invite him to contest on party ticket ?

What I mean is, Roy won't be involved in a multi-cornered fight.

As for whether he runs, depends on whether he is interested, is a bankrupt yet or not and which party he chooses (his favourites would be NSP or Singaporeans First).

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What I mean is, Roy won't be involved in a multi-cornered fight.

As for whether he runs, depends on whether he is interested, is a bankrupt yet or not and which party he chooses (his favourites would be NSP or Singaporeans First).

People like Roy and Nicole Seah are nothing more than Johnny-come-lately, one hit wonders.

They appear on the scene, do a few high profile dog and pony shows and then disappear never to be heard of again.

Do you seriously want these sorts of charlatans in positions of power??? :eek:

Think back over the years and you'll find Singapore politics littered with these characters who spewed lots of hot air but brought absolutely nothing to the table when it came to improving the lives of Singaporeans.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People like Roy and Nicole Seah are nothing more than Johnny-come-lately, one hit wonders.

They appear on the scene, do a few high profile dog and pony shows and then disappear never to be heard of again.

Think back over the years and you'll find Singapore politics littered with these characters who spewed lots of hot air but brought absolutely nothing to the table when it came to improving the lives of Singaporeans.

Sam, don't bother, really. We have had many exchanges so far and you haven't gained an upper hand in a single one.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam, don't bother, really. We have had many exchanges so far and you haven't gained an upper hand in a single one.

I'm not interested in gaining upper hands. It is not for you or I to judge such matters.

I concentrate purely on speaking the truth and truth always prevails in the long run.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pap IBs can't weasel out of Roy incident so try to wrangle some collateral damage to WP.
Lame fuckers. So now voters more savvy liao.

Yes yes, a lot of these mad dogs have been barking around lately.

Pound must have been issued orders.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not interested in gaining upper hands. It is not for you or I to judge such matters.

I concentrate purely on speaking the truth and truth always prevails in the long run.

An upper hand is not intentionally gained. If you speak the truth, the upper hand will naturally follow.

Instead you were left speechless after I asked some questions.

If you want to try again, I can oblige: People like Roy and Nicole Seah also includes Victor Lye. I wonder why you left him out.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
An upper hand is not intentionally gained. If you speak the truth, the upper hand will naturally follow.

Instead you were left speechless after I asked some questions.

If you want to try again, I can oblige: People like Roy and Nicole Seah also includes Victor Lye. I wonder why you left him out.

I don't have to rebut every post. I have my say and you're entitled to yours. The truth will prevail.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Really hot in Singapore these days. I guess it's not just the weather.