• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One man Gang Roy Ngerng VS the WP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Again: People like Roy and Nicole Seah also includes Victor Lye. I wonder why you left him out.

I do not recall Victor Lye having an emotional breakdown and moving on to work in some other country.

He's still actively involved in making the lives of Singaporeans better.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not recall Victor Lye having an emotional breakdown and moving on to work in some other country.

He's still actively involved in making the lives of Singaporeans better.

You mean Roy and Steve Chia had emotional breakdown and moved to work in some other country?

Earlier, it was "appear on the scene, do a few high profile dog and pony shows and then disappear never to be heard of again".

Now, it is "emotional breakdown and moving on to work in some other country".

You need to make up your mind.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
did u deliberately forget about the 3 cornered contest in 2011?
does Punggol East rings a bell?

Yes, Singaporeans have only 2 parties in their respective constituencies to vote for. Either PAP or the other one. Anything wrong with this statement?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Again that is your own opinion.. i dont see how u have the so called upper hand in your exchange with Mr leong.
if anything, Mr leong talks alot of sense unlike alot of clowns in this forum.
nothing against you, It's just that you aren't fooling anyone by saying you have the upper hand..
it makes me laugh.

Sam, don't bother, really. We have had many exchanges so far and you haven't gained an upper hand in a single one.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Again that is your own opinion.. i dont see how u have the so called upper hand in your exchange with Mr leong.
nothing against you, It's just that you aren't fooling anyone by saying you have the upper hand..
it makes me laugh.

There are loads of self declared victories in this forum. :biggrin: Some would put the PAP's proclamations about itself to shame.

The opposition are probably more PAP than the PAP. Heaven help us if they ever gain power.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u deliberately forget about the 3 cornered contest in 2011?
does Punggol East rings a bell?

Obviously from the fact that PE is one out of 87 seats will tell you it is the exception and not the norm.

If you are saying that Roy will create the only multicorner fight in GE 2016, then straightaway I say he is not worth supporting.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it makes me laugh.

Seriously. Sam is saying that the one you think should be voted in above the PAP, is:

- a Johnny-come-lately
- a one hit wonder
- a charlatan

Here, you are saying he talks a lot of sense. Seriously.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are loads of self declared victories in this forum. :biggrin: Some would put the PAP's proclamations about itself to shame.

No one is talking about victories, at least not from me.

An "upper hand" is not a victory; it simply means the arguments are stronger and better substantiated than motherhood statements, until proven weak.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i am not saying roy will create the only multi corner fight. where did u see me make that claim?
you make a sweeping statement and claimed that No one in Singapore is ever going to have a choice between WP and Roy.
and that Singaporeans have only 2 parties in their respective constituencies to vote for. Either PAP or the other one. Anything wrong with this statement?

i rightly corrected you and back it up with facts.

Obviously from the fact that PE is one out of 87 seats will tell you it is the exception and not the norm.

If you are saying that Roy will create the only multicorner fight in GE 2016, then straightaway I say he is not worth supporting.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you really make me laugh
let me tell you that your argument below is weak.. i have rebuke that i style and give you proof that it can happen..
should i now claim the upper hand? Do i get a prize for having the upper hand? ...

" No one in Singapore is ever going to have a choice between WP and Roy.
and that Singaporeans have only 2 parties in their respective constituencies to vote for. Either PAP or the other one. Anything wrong with this statement? "

No one is talking about victories, at least not from me.

An "upper hand" is not a victory; it simply means the arguments are stronger and better substantiated than motherhood statements, until proven weak.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Mr leong, he has the upper hand, maybe we should reward him with a teddy bear so that he can hug it in bed. it is amazing just what type of mentality some sinkies posses ..:biggrin:

The opposition are probably more PAP than the PAP. Heaven help us if they ever gain power.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont u support Roy Ngerng? he has make more noise than everyone put together at the WP....You should now support people like ROY Ngerng! people like him is the future for the opposition.

Supporting politicians with mouths like Roy who made unsubstantiated allegations will mean gutter politics in SG.

Do sinkies want gutter politics like what they do in Taiwan? Politicians whacking one another in Parliament and spouting all kinds of rubbish in the media?

Keeping quiet and staying out of the affray does not mean WP is not working for the people. Roy is not a politician, he has nothing to lose. There is no comparison.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not saying roy will create the only multi corner fight. where did u see me make that claim?
you make a sweeping statement and claimed that No one in Singapore is ever going to have a choice between WP and Roy.
and that Singaporeans have only 2 parties in their respective constituencies to vote for. Either PAP or the other one. Anything wrong with this statement?

i rightly corrected you and back it up with facts.

Aiyoh.

1) Singaporeans won't have to choose between Roy and WP
2) Roy will not create a multi corner fight.

Got contradiction meh?

Or you dreaming PAP will give way and let WP and Roy go against each other.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
please state clearly. Are u still claiming that 3 corner fight will never happen? :biggrin:

Aiyoh.

1) Singaporeans won't have to choose between Roy and WP
2) Roy will not create a multi corner fight.

Got contradiction meh?

Or you dreaming PAP will give way and let WP and Roy go against each other.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please state clearly. Are u still claiming that 3 corner fight will never happen? :biggrin:

Ya la, people cannot put words in your mouth although you make an inference, you can put words in people mouth. Who would say 3CF will never happen? It has already happened.

Usual rat tactic of asking out-of-point questions to evade giving the answers to my earlier question (of that we won't have a choice between Roy and WP).

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau how did this ended up as Roy vs WP?

I thought it was Ah Loong vs. Roy?

Who is the snakehead who can twist and turn this around so fast?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
dear childish,

thank you for agreeing. don't bother to reply, really. We have had enough exchanges so far and you haven't gained an upper hand in a single one. I win..lol..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Ya la, people cannot put words in your mouth although you make an inference, you can put words in people mouth. Who would say 3CF will never happen? It has already happened.

Usual rat tactic of asking out-of-point questions to evade giving the answers to my earlier question (of that we won't have a choice between Roy and WP).

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
holy..your village is missing it's idiot if u cannot see WP is a double head snake.

Walau how did this ended up as Roy vs WP?

I thought it was Ah Loong vs. Roy?

Who is the snakehead who can twist and turn this around so fast?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for agreeing. don't bother to reply, really. We have had enough exchanges so far and you haven't gained an upper hand in a single one. I win..lol..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations for fulfilling what Sam described as self-declared victory. He didn't expect it to come from one of his minions.

BTW good way to skirt out of the allegation that it's not "WP vs Roy" by telling people not to reply you (translated into "please don't rebut me because I am cornered"). As what Sochi said, it is LHL vs Roy.