• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng's Message (Video): Defamation Suit From Singapore Prime Minister

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZUOftRJ6HuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Published on May 23, 2014
On Sunday 18 May 2014, the Singapore prime minister threatened to sue Roy Ngerng for defamation.

Roy Ngerng had issued an apology on the morning of 23 May and requested for no damages to be paid.

On the evening of 23 May, the Singapore prime minister's lawyers demanded for damages and costs, otherwise legal proceedings will start against Roy.

Roy has a message to Singaporeans. In this video, he explains the contradictions within how our CPF is managed.

To read more about how your CPF is being used, you can read:
http://thehearttruths.com/2014/05/20/...

To view the screenshots for the GIC FAQs that were highlighted in the video, you can read:
http://thehearttruths.com/2014/05/24/...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
fwah, Roy could either end up in changi or bedok reservoir he look depressed :eek:

something i don't understand: when GIC takes a loan from CPF, who approves the loan? who decides the interests charged to the loan?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
something i don't understand: when GIC takes a loan from CPF, who approves the loan? who decides the interests charged to the loan?

This reminds me of myself. I have a pool betting acc.
When I want to get loan from my saving acc to transfer money to my betting acc, my gambling mind apply for loan . My heart will decide how much to loan to my mind. The interest is kiv till soccer results are done. If win the interest will be high. If lose interest will be written off.