• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There are some seriously stupid people in this forum

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:58:16 +0800
Subject: Forget password & username
To: [email protected]

I forgot my password & username. Please help. :*:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask them to go to Istana
look for counter A run by a fat lady
get Form 1A
fill up
submit to the KFC man in triplicate
wait at home
when the phone rings 3 times
go to their email and get the username and password

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's what happens when you have too many clones. :biggrin:

In stark contrast to many other things in life, I am strictly monogamous when it comes to having a forum moniker.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One way to get your password is the chorus or sentence of a song. Best is not to choose a popular song but i wouldn't do that because hackers may get lucky guessing.
:eek:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sent you using an email address right? To register for nick he probably used that same email address. You cannot check via his email address to locate his nick? After you locate his nick you can send him a fresh password to his email.

Probably that's what he wants you to do.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, we have a stupiderer host who allows clones to reproduce until the clones forget which password is for which lolife and no life clones.

if you the stupidest host puts a stop to such malpractice, this forum probably would be more enhanced and worth posting serious matters.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, we have a stupiderer host who allows clones to reproduce until the clones forget which password is for which lolife and no life clones.

if you the stupidest host puts a stop to such malpractice, this forum probably would be more enhanced and worth posting serious matters.

another gongcheebyekia! Traffic!!!! No traffic you eat grass liaozzz!!! :oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of those bloody things called Answering Machines,,,get heaps of messages that say,,,' Hi, please call me back' than hangs up the phone,,,,

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lengthy passwords are harder to crack for example :

HollandWillFailAgainThisWorldCup

So Alamaking are you reading this? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He sent you using an email address right? To register for nick he probably used that same email address. You cannot check via his email address to locate his nick? After you locate his nick you can send him a fresh password to his email.

Probably that's what he wants you to do.

That's the first thing I do when I get such requests. The usual result is "No account registered to that email address".