• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA: Hawkers must Pay And Pay more to Lee's Cronies for centralised dishwashing

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a media report yesterday (5 Aug), NEA has called for a tender for centralised dishwashing in 11 hawker centres. This is supposed to address the current labour crunch.
NEA told the media that it will “run some pilots” later this year.
NEA said the change will “benefit consumers”. The move will allow cleaners to focus on clearing and wiping tables, while freeing up hawkers to concentrate on preparing and selling their food.
Labour MP Yeo Guat Kwang said, “Given the labour shortage and tighter foreign workers quota, outsourcing and automation is the way to go for jobs that locals do not want to do.”
The media reported that centralised washing could mean higher costs for the hawkers.
Presently, the hawkers pay cleaners $200 to $500 per month to wipe tables and return dirty dishes to the stalls. It does not include dishwashing.
Some hawkers pay another $500 a month for their dishes to be washed while other hawkers will wash the dishes themselves.
However, with centralised dishwashing, the cost is estimated to be as high as $1,000 per month for participating hawkers, twice the current market rate.
Ms Karney Ngai, Chairman of Yuhua Hawkers’ Association, said the programme should be an opt-in one, since it does not lower hawkers’ dishwashing expenses.
Ms Ngai said, “For those who wash the dishes themselves, it can be difficult to persuade them to pay for something that they are now doing themselves for free.”
She also warned that some hawkers may raise their prices if they are forced to pay for centralised dishwashing.
She said, “And while most hawkers will not raise their prices, some who cannot absorb the higher costs might.”
The media reported that 3 dishwashing companies have submitted bids.
One of them is GreatSolutions Pte Ltd, which only started its dishwashing operations last year.
A cursory check on GreatSolutions Pte Ltd’s ACRA listing [Link] shows that the company was incorporated on 16 February 2012. It has a paid-up capital of $1,000,000 and is owned by a Pang Pok.
Further online checks reveal that Pang Pok is, in fact, a grassroots leader. He is a patron of Kembangan-Chai Chee CCC and received a Public Service Medal (PBM) on National Day 2011 [Link].

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/08/06/nea-hawkers-must-pay-for-centralised-dishwashing/

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Say!!!!
Even more billions to the PAP sovereign funds to add to the hundreds of billions already screwed and fucked from sinkies , their captive cash cows
Even more billions to the PAP sovereign funds for PAP to fight over later when that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go eat joss sticks

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I googled dishwashing services, found these articles.

http://articles.stclassifieds.sg/bu...s-house-to-start-dishwashing-company/a/106578

Lawrence Low - Founder & CEO
SYNNOVATE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
IDS - Integrated Dishwashing Solutions

Upon graduating since 1987 in Hotel & Catering Management from HotelConsult Cesar Ritz (Switzerland), over the next 23 years, was Senior management at Star-rated Hotels, Group of Restaurants and as well Institutional Catering & Total Support Services MNC (between 7-years in China as Food & Beverage Manager for the pre / post-opening & management of star-rated hotels in Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an & Dalian and General Manager for the pre / post-opening of a golf country club in Guangzhou).

Key Appointments: Managing Director of Sodexho Singapore Pte. Ltd. and Sodexho Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (French MNC specialized in Institutional Catering & Total Support Services, with business operations over 6 continents in more than 80 countries worldwide).

Core Expertise: Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, Turn-around Management & Development of Innovations for long-term enhancement in efficiency, productivity & cost savings for especially Hospitality and Food & Beverage businesses.

http://www.synnovate.sg/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hooray, more business for cronies! :wink:

Funny, I thought hawkers clean their own crockery and eating utensils? Why have centralised dishwashing? A hawker centre is not a food court or a SAF cookhouse.

Fucktards are running this country and it clearly shows even in such simple things. It's also not surprising as another SAF scholar trash was recently parachuted into the post of CEO of NEA.

This idiot:
1311069769650.jpg

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/corporate-fu...e-officer-for-the-national-environment-agency

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
From www.tremeritus.com

1. One of them is GreatSolutions Pte Ltd, which only started its dishwashing operations last year.
2. SYNNOVATE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD

Who has a better chance of securing the deal?

1. The PAP man
2. Or the man who sold his terrace house in Pasir Ris for $1.1 million to help fund the purchase of three commercial dishwashers, each as big as an MRT train cabin.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Funny, I thought hawkers clean their own crockery and eating utensils? Why have centralised dishwashing? A hawker centre is not a food court or a SAF cookhouse.

Fucktards are running this country and it clearly shows even in such simple things. It's also not surprising as another SAF scholar trash was recently parachuted into the post of CEO of NEA....

During my time the SAF used cheap NS cooks & each soldier had to wash his own try. The mug, spoon, fork belonged to the soldier. How things have changed.

Now you have more people profiting from the NS scam:rolleyes:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray, more business for cronies! :wink:

Funny, I thought hawkers clean their own crockery and eating utensils? Why have centralised dishwashing? A hawker centre is not a food court or a SAF cookhouse.

Fucktards are running this country and it clearly shows even in such simple things. It's also not surprising as another SAF scholar trash was recently parachuted into the post of CEO of NEA.

This idiot:
1311069769650.jpg

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/corporate-fu...e-officer-for-the-national-environment-agency

The funny part is GreatSolutions Pte Ltd, only started its dishwashing operations last year.
In time to participate in the bid.
PAP leaked somewhere? Business Opportunity for cronies?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought back then certain HC like maxwell already employed centralized dishwashers? If feasible then long time implemented in other HCs liao.

This is clear to see just another ploy to enrich cronies.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
From www.tremeritus.com

1. One of them is GreatSolutions Pte Ltd, which only started its dishwashing operations last year.
2. SYNNOVATE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD

Who has a better chance of securing the deal?

1. The PAP man
2. Or the man who sold his terrace house in Pasir Ris for $1.1 million to help fund the purchase of three commercial dishwashers, each as big as an MRT train cabin.

Who is the third company?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to the NEA scheme years ago of using disposable utensils?? the plastic spoons & forks & the styrofoam plates, bowls?? Now they want to wash plates?? isn't providing MONEY BAGS to their "members"??

What do they mean by centralized washing??

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to the NEA scheme years ago of using disposable utensils?? the plastic spoons & forks & the styrofoam plates, bowls?? What do they mean by centralized washing??
Think that went out of the window then, due to some environment concerns (CFCs etc)

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought back then certain HC like maxwell already employed centralized dishwashers? If feasible then long time implemented in other HCs liao.

This is clear to see just another ploy to enrich cronies.

Precisely, all HC should have a built-in centralized dishwashing system in the first place.
But with big shot ministars and mpees involved, what do you think?

Enriching these cronies are not going to get Pee and Pee more votes.
These cronies only talk big and pyscho these idiots ministars and mpees to
give them the impression that these cronies can influence ground support.
Too bad, these idiots are going to get a rude shock when Pee and Pee loses 2/3 majority in
GE 2016 while these cronies are laughing their way to the Bank of Hell.

This is what happened when you are surrounded by sycophants.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
T he third is always a calefare.
The important question is : Who secured the Deal?

And who are you that we have to believe that crap? You got to be more transparent if you want people to support you and your cause. Right now, the only calefare is see is you.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to the NEA scheme years ago of using disposable utensils?? the plastic spoons & forks & the styrofoam plates, bowls?? Now they want to wash plates?? isn't providing MONEY BAGS to their "members"??

What do they mean by centralized washing??

My guess is : With all the recent hype on "Return your trays" campaign
The trays are suppose to be stacked in orderly manner at a designated location.
A lorry, truck, pickup or van would collect these trays and send them to the centralized dishwasher plant
and at the same time delivers a stack of fresh clean set of crockery.

If this is the method used then I would say its very unproductive and a waste of resources.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And who are you that we have to believe that crap? You got to be more transparent if you want people to support you and your cause. Right now, the only calefare is see is you.

Calefare jiao hai calefare, lei chee mah?

Who can be more trans then the PM myself, pepper.
I say you should learn abit of respect pepper
That's no way to talk to your PM, moi !

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calefare jiao hai calefare, lei chee mah?

Who can be more trans then the PM myself, pepper.
I say you should learn abit of respect pepper
That's no way to talk to your PM, moi !

Stop talking rubbish and start making some sense so i might still take you serious in the future. Who is the third company?