• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

curry fish head

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal
///
saw a thread on chilli crabs and frog legs but no curry fish head.
any recommendations, pls suggest.
(not the usual murthi....their fish head is not fresh!)
many thanks indeed.
///
xxx
:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one is bestest

http://www.karusindianrestaurant.com/

http://www.keropokman.com/2009/12/karus-indian-banana-leaf-restaurant.html

4187437514_b03a6787f8_o.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yeah... Karu's curry fishhead at bukit panjang is damm good .....and most importantly.....very fresh for indian curry fish head....the rest of those ah neh bastards have been sellingheads from fish that died last year.....

I'm glad someone other than me knows this place. Yes its all very fresh. Anyway if makan there prepared to come out smelling like curry because it's aircon.

If makan there must order their tohsai damn shiok

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm glad someone other than me knows this place. Yes its all very fresh. Anyway if makan there prepared to come out smelling like curry because it's aircon.

i didnt know they sold thosai there?.....

i am a purist....go there must eat with my hands and order a small side of lamb masala .....'

damm ...now tuayapeh mouth drooling at the thought of that delicious hot fish head curry...........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i didnt know they sold thosai there?.....

i am a purist....go there must eat with my hands and order a small side of lamb masala .....'

damm ...now tuayapeh mouth drooling at the thought of that delicious hot fish head curry...........

Actually besides the curry fish head they area actually very famous for their thosai. I use to drive there in the evening to eat thosai. Really taste great.

You drool can go makan, I droll can lan lan do nothing here.

LeongSamLaiAng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a fan too. Opposite MINDEF right? Just to make sure we are talking about the same one.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fish head is good, but ah neh smell too strong in air-con restaurant. Spoils the appetite.

yeah opposite MIndef and is a real fucking bi8tch to look for parking if ever you try togo there to eat on a weekend....end up always park inside the factory at the back......

the smell is ok la if you like indian food.....

boh pian you wanna eat indian food and dun want indian smell then you end up with fucking rubbish like muthu's shit......

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yeah opposite MIndef and is a real fucking bi8tch to look for parking if ever you try togo there to eat on a weekend....end up always park inside the factory at the back......

the smell is ok la if you like indian food.....

boh pian you wanna eat indian food and dun want indian smell then you end up with fucking rubbish like muthu's shit......

Yes parking is a problem. I have not been there a long time like a few years however I think like 5-6 months ago went there to tag-bao you can now easily park in a small carpark just 50m further the shop. Just use the ERP cash card. I think the carpark belongs to the hardware shops but can park there so its not a problem now.

I remember posting these photos before.

The "bar"

The spread

The fish head curry

Masala Chicken

Masala Lamb on the right and fried fish on the left

The vege

The curry at the bottom and ratsum soup top

Only thing missing is the banana leaf

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod