• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Example:Regime lackeys colluding with merchants to cut cost and raise profits

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/food-courts-nea-join-hands-to-encourage-/680268.html

PEASANTPORE: There is another silly efforts to encourage food court peasant patrons to embrace the tray return practice to boost profits for merchants by sacking dish collectors. 17 major food court and fast food merchants have signed up for the scam after failing to lobby for harsh laws for peasants to clear the tables for the evil merchants.

This is the first time that food court merchants have teamed up with the National Environment Arses' lackeys (NEA) in a silly effort to boost profits for food court operators at local peasants' expenses.

This initiative was piloted in nine peasant hawker centres from November 2012, and has received cool support from peasants. However as a face saving gesture, the desperate Mouthpiece claim tray return rates up to 60 to 70 per cent at the majority of the centres.

Minion in the Prime Minion's Office and Second Minion for the Pollution, Ms Gracie Fu 'Manchu', said: "KNNCCB, I must get the ISD and IRAS lackeys to profile and collect information for the 30 to 40 per cent who are openly defying Ruler Loong. Those baboons will soon receive letters from ISD or IRAS and they better 'open their eyes 'big big' and start clearing their tables.

"Once we reach 90% target, I will advise the food court operators to sack their disk collectors and improve their profits. Those kenna sacked, they die, their business and I will give them ticket tokens to queue up and jump river in Bedok."

Since March 2013, scholar bastards from NEA has been harassing food court and fast food operators to roll out the tray return initiative in their outlets after some baboons notice the same trick in Uncle Sam. Yet nobody asked the baboons why democratic procedures practiced in Uncle Sam or other Nordic countries are not adopted.

Managing director of MacDonald's Restaurants in Peasant, Phallic Cheung, said: "By getting stupid peasants to clear their own tables, we can reduce local peasant headcounts and boost our profits. This Gracie Fu Manchu is very evil lor but I also evil Cantonese, as long got profits, anything you ask me, I do."

With regards to peasants who refuse to return their trays, another vile Cantonese Yip Ah Soon, director of operations for the Kopitiam Group, said: "Those do not comply, we take a picture and send them to ISD or IRAS for processing. Very simple lor. This usually do the trick."

Gracie Fu 'Manchu' added: "I must emphasize those who do not clear their tables are not giving face to me. Not giving face to me tantamount to not showing respect to Ruler Loong and this is a serious offence.

"By returning our own trays, we are doing helping food court and fast food merchants to boost their profits by reducing local peasants' headcount."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someday, someone may get wounded or killed eating at the food court....there will be fighting on why you eat, never clear the table...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/food-courts-nea-join-hands-to-encourage-/680268.html

PEASANTPORE: There is another silly efforts to encourage food court peasant patrons to embrace the tray return practice to boost profits for merchants by sacking dish collectors. 17 major food court and fast food merchants have signed up for the scam after failing to lobby for harsh laws for peasants to clear the tables for the evil merchants.

Those maggots in white already got sinkies to be fucking hawker assistants in getting and delivering food to themselves.
All by giving a fucking tag of SELF SERVE

And Stinkapore the only place in the fucking world where places and tables are chop by tissue paper.
Because sinkies queing up at hawker stalls to be fucking hawker assistants.
Another way sinkies diam diam head down down and arseholes up high high being screwed by MIWs and hawkers.

So what next?

Sinkies go wash plates and mop floors as well?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someday, someone may get wounded or killed eating at the food court....there will be fighting on why you eat, never clear the table...

Those NEA enforcers should now seriously consider getting insured against life-threatening injuries sustained during work.

Last edited: