• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Old Cunt Amy Khor explain this?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore — Photos of a tray return station brimming with used cutlery and utensils have circulated on social media.

According to Cherokee Tomahawk’s post on the Umbrage Singapore Facebook group, the photos were taken on Jan 10 at 7:30 pm at the Kopitiam outlet inside Jurong Point.

The photos depict an overflowing tray return station with cutlery, utensils, leftovers, and trash.

Tray-Return-Station-1.jpeg

Photo: Facebook screengrab/cherokeetomahawk
Tray-Return-Station-2.jpeg

Tray-Return-Station-3.jpeg

Photo:
Tray-Return-Station-4.jpeg

Tray-Return-Station-5.jpeg

A staff member was seen in one of the photos behind the tray return station attempting to clear the used dining ware, and they appeared to be severely understaffed.

According to a comment made by a netizen, he was informed by cleaning staff at these food courts that ever since the ‘self-return’ rule was implemented, operators of these food establishments have reduced headcounts to the point where a typical sector requires three employees has been reduced to two or even one.

Comment-on-Tray-clearing-initiative.jpg

Tray-clearing Initiative

The National Environment Agency (NEA) announced on May 14 of last year that beginning June 1, diners will be required to return their trays and clean up their table litter.

To assist diners in adjusting, no enforcement action will be taken until after Aug 31. They will only be advised to follow the rule during the three months.

From Sept 1, those who do not follow the advice to clean up after themselves in public dining establishments will face enforcement.

A written warning will be issued to first-time offenders. Second-time offenders will be assessed a $300 composition fine, and subsequent offenders may be assessed court fines of up to $2,000 for the first conviction.

The NEA stated that the decision, which comes amid a public health crisis, results from years of extensive educational efforts to change diners’ behaviour and mindsets in public places. /TISG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was always about cutting cleaning jobs and operating costs.

Masquerading as some national campaign to instil 'civic behaviour'.

Those PAP technocrats are very predictable with their dictatorial 一刀切 rubber-stamped policies, they don't think things through. Reminds me of that PMD ban controversy.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was always about cutting cleaning jobs and operating costs.

Masquerading as some national campaign to instil 'civic behaviour'.

Those PAP technocrats are very predictable with their dictatorial 一刀切 rubber-stamped policies, they don't think things through. Reminds me of that PMD ban controversy.

Cut cost is to sack Amy Khor that bitch, cut off her cheebye and flog her hole.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these overpaid white clown are a bunch of dumb ass,one of then even class sinkies as idiots, they are the one are idiot n dumb

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHE going to cut-ribbon on the opening of a new tray return station. Great Achievement to the nation !

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't see how this is more hygienic than leaving trays and plates on the tables for employed cleaners to clear. Can Amy and NEA explain what's the point of implementing such a silly regulation?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before pandamic it happened all the time during (peak) lunch hour at school and college cafeterias. heck, it even happened at one google cafeteria.
A2B1D2A1-9491-4125-9522-27A42BCA7758.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't see how this is more hygienic than leaving trays and plates on the tables for employed cleaners to clear. Can Amy and NEA explain what's the point of implementing such a silly regulation?

That cunt and her cronies are just thinking of reducing staff and cutting cost.
The first thing to cut off is her nipples!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to explain. It merelee means Amy has no foresight .

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has no lack of excuses for their incompetency. Even the stupidest and shittest reason, they could come out with, sounds like music in print on Shit Times. No wonder the stupidest, nerdiest and every mommy boys love to join PAP because it is very safe. No brain needed. Pinky is living in era where he can no longer find someone to equal the pioneer leader in brain and bravery. Handing over leadership to any 4, 5 or 6Gs is like signing off a surrender letter.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add backside and jibye itchy
That's why my uncle say beating ceo ministers etc to puppy is not a difficult task KNN it's only whether you dare to in front of a large crowd of people. In this case if she say I already knew this will happen then you can say KNNBCCB that means you are the type that onlee care about surface and don't care the backend KNN both way she will become a puppy and of course most people wouldn't dare to do it as they fear of losing their job but it is not applicable to my uncle hence my uncle has beaten several ceo cto etc.