• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Old Cunt Amy Khor explain this?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why my uncle say beating ceo ministers etc to puppy is not a difficult task KNN it's only whether you dare to in front of a large crowd of people. In this case if she say I already knew this will happen then you can say KNNBCCB that means you are the type that onlee care about surface and don't care the backend KNN both way she will become a puppy and of course most people wouldn't dare to do it as they fear of losing their job but it is not applicable to my uncle hence my uncle has beaten several ceo cto etc.
Now you can start to think if it's so easy task why did oppies didn't do it in Parliament? The answer is clear that oppies is just a stooge :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you can start to think if it's so easy task why did oppies didn't do it in Parliament? The answer is clear that oppies is just a stooge :sneaky:
You can also think of many other items that can tell oppies are just stooge eg until now nobody asked why a old fart even at 90 yo having Max medisave still not allowed to use their medisave 100% for medical treatments.

Next question why are oppies stooges ? This is becas they are drawing a celery. Who in this world would want to create real trouble and takeover a gov by pressure when they can just act abit and collect celery lol

FInal analysis - A real oppie can onlee be someone who is not earning celery or verlee little celery and lead the nation to overtake a gov by force I.e bloodshed and violence.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can also think of many other items that can tell oppies are just stooge eg until now nobody asked why a old fart even at 90 yo having Max medisave still not allowed to use their medisave 100% for medical treatments.

Next question why are oppies stooges ? This is becas they are drawing a celery. Who in this world would want to create real trouble and takeover a gov by pressure when they can just act abit and collect celery lol

FInal analysis - A real oppie can onlee be someone who is not earning celery or verlee little celery and lead the nation to overtake a gov by force I.e bloodshed and violence.
Those who say can do it via voting ? KNN this is not possible becas can leefer back to collecting celery after being voted in they will become stooge :biggrin::redface:

See final final analysis- the onlee way not to have pap as gov is by force without celery.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who say can do it via voting ? KNN this is not possible becas can leefer back to collecting celery after being voted in they will become stooge :biggrin::redface:

See final final analysis- the onlee way not to have pap as gov is by force without celery.
Some may think can vote in some oppies to present in Parliament and pressure pap ? KNN mai gong lah KNN after voted in they collect celery do you think they will leelee fight for you KNN if you still insist can happen My uncle ask you why until now 90yo old fart with 60k in medisave cannot use their medisave in full to see loctor that cost eg $20? KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some may think can vote in some oppies to present in Parliament and pressure pap ? KNN mai gong lah KNN after voted in they collect celery do you think they will leelee fight for you KNN if you still insist can happen My uncle ask you why until now 90yo old fart with 60k in medisave cannot use their medisave in full to see loctor that cost eg $20? KNN
KNN back to close the loop - it is still happening becas oppies in Parliament are just stooges KNN btw that's how my uncle create a MS access dB i.e think with logic loop :wink: