• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

jw5

Loyal
I do agree with the statement and its a fair comment. I don't make excuses for it. I have no patience for some bunch doing mindless banter with the same silly jokes amongst themselves in a thread that was started to have a good discussion.

That's because you are a disgruntled ex establishment man who was discarded and now spends his time finding fault with them.

Please lah, get over it can or not, they selected other people because they were not manipulative like you. Try to find some solace that this behaviour is genetic and from upbringing and can be changed by learning from others around you.

On the radar? For pete's sake, what are you going to do with your nick before you die? Hang it in the SBF Hall Of Fame?
You are a clown and a nobody, why are you such a coward and don't even dare to put yourself in the public eye?

The only place you dare to spout your overbearing shit is this forum. And stop manipulating the people here you piece of shit.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...so serious....this is a public toilet lah....piss n go...u dun think about your mgt presentation in the toilet do you? LOL

relac....jus like going geylang n release....release liao, zip up n carry on...no worries....unless u forgot to wear condom.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope we don't see silly 'royal army' jokes in all of your threads now. You are priming yourself to be misunderstood and it won't make for good debates.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. my dearest pep:biggrin:
3. live and let live, peppi:p
4. some bros just take sbf far too serious.
5. come what may, guys!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The scroo will always be the scroo ....he cant change even if his life depended on it.....just disregard him and have fun here .

I hope we don't see silly 'royal army' jokes in all of your threads now. You are priming yourself to be misunderstood and it won't make for good debates.

I can assure you guys he will continue to be the same vicious and cruel moniker in SBF and will persist in taunts, name calling and maligning us members. Now with this latest incident, everyone should be aware of him and ignore all his posts and avoid any direct communication. Ignore all his threads in order to avoid any confrontation. He is incorrigible and unrepentant and I say this because in his reply to erection2011's post, he did mentioned "the Sultan and his royal army." This shows his disdain and propensity to label other members (name-calling) to uplift his status as a superior being.

By labeling members as the Sultan and his army, he will then attack anyone he dislike and link them to this group. In essence, this group that he labelled, are members he thinks are beneath his contempt and deservedly need to be put in place.

I have avoided being involved and had hopes it will just be a storm in a teacup. The realisation hits me after his response to Wildfire's thread. that this is someone everyone should not engage with for his own good. Even though I myself had been maligned, I had put the incident behind me but it seems he revels in m&d-slinging and perhaps jw5 is right. His personal life is so miserable, he uses this forum to vent his anger and hate and also because he is a damned coward.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A request to Joe and Raiders to put this back to where it belongs in the Courtyard Cafe. This thread is not trivia by any means. Thank you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I caught you for trying to get forummers IDs surreptitiously by offering the services of your "private banker " You claim to be scion of a rich family with interest in oil and gas and new to the forum when you have been here ages ago under different monikers.

Since then after a short silence started writing innocuous posts and starting campbell soup threads to rebuild your image.

Look at those who conveniently jumped into the fray- the usual lot who got caught in the past by me for various things from trying to scam forummers, talking rubbish etc.

I have been here from the very start and the only reason I remain is that those with credibility are known. They are my barometers. I yield and correct myself when they comment.

I know the newbies with no history and the gullible ones can't figure out the truth and go with the numbers but you can't have everything.

Good try though.

ps. I thought the young innocent scion nick was a new angle and the private banking offer via PM was brilliant. How is the family seaside penthouse in Australia?

I have avoided being involved and had hopes it will just be a storm in a teacup. The realisation hits me after his response to Wildfire's thread. that this is someone everyone should not engage with for his own good. Even though I myself had been maligned, I had put the incident behind me but it seems he revels in m&d-slinging and perhaps jw5 is right. His personal life is so miserable, he uses this forum to vent his anger and hate and also because he is a damned coward.

jw5

Loyal
I caught you for trying to get forummers IDs surreptitiously by offering the services of your "private banker " You claim to be scion of a rich family with interest in oil and gas and new to the forum when you have been here ages ago under different monikers.

Since then after a short silence started writing innocuous posts and starting campbell soup threads to rebuild your image.

Look at those who conveniently jumped into the fray- the usual lot who got caught in the past by me for various things from trying to scam forummers, talking rubbish etc.

I have been here from the very start and the only reason I remain is that those with credibility are known. They are my barometers. I yield and correct myself when they comment.

I know the newbies with no history and the gullible ones can't figure out the truth and go with the numbers but you can't have everything.

Good try though.

ps. I thought the young innocent scion nick was a new angle and the private banking offer via PM was brilliant. How is the family seaside penthouse in Australia?

Fuck you bastard, trying to be a manipulative bitch again.
He is still better than you and you were a blur fuck until we told you.
As usual, you are pretending to be the know-it-all piece of shit.
You are the ultimate cheebyekia.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you bastard, trying to be a manipulative bitch again.
He is still better than you and you were a blur fuck until we told you.
As usual, you are pretending to be the know-it-all piece of shit.
You are the ultimate cheebyekia.

I told you he will not change and like a cornered cur, he will bite. I posted that on purpose to show all everyone what I posted was correct and he took the bait together with the hook, line and sinker.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I told you he will not change and like a cornered cur, he will bite. I posted that on purpose to show all everyone what I posted was correct and he took the bait together with the hook, line and sinker.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He is a fucking manipulative bastard.
We all have our flaws but he is covered with flaw warts from head to toe.
It may not be a result of nature or nurture after all, just a disease known as "manipulative bullying motherfucker scroobal's disease".
I am even starting to feel a little sorry for his family members now.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Sub Culprits
Ah Leong and TFBH - I'm positive that Screwball managed to convince you 2 what he thinks of me. ]

these 3 u mentioned could be the helly or the unholy trinity here. they might be the same person doing the same bo liao mischief.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is a fucking manipulative bastard.
We all have our flaws but he is covered with flaw warts from head to toe.
It may not be a result of nature or nurture after all, just a disease known as "manipulative bullying motherfucker scroobal's disease".

I am even starting to feel a little sorry for his family members now.

Well the label "fucking manipulative bastard" will definitely stick on him from now on. And worse of all, he dared to post that sticky on Race Guide Ropes as though he is a saint.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the label "fucking manipulative bastard" will definitely stick on him from now on. And worse of all, he dared to post that sticky on Race Guide Ropes as though he is a saint.:rolleyes:

see how his boring threads getting the "sticky" treatment and nobody, not even the moderator can touch it? so what and who do u think?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see how his boring threads getting the "sticky" treatment and nobody, not even the moderator can touch it? so what and who do u think?

aiyo. you don't complain about the fucking sticky race thread lah... that is the mother of all threads here. the super moderator previously infracted me for suggesting, that thread should be moved to the rubbish heap. very silly and childish action by the super moderator. sigh...

jw5

Loyal
aiyo. you don't complain about the fucking sticky race thread lah... that is the mother of all threads here. the super moderator previously infracted me for suggesting, that thread should be moved to the rubbish heap. very silly and childish action by the super moderator. sigh...

Time to stop sighing, you were one of those who got it from him the worst.
Even when I tried to recall the incident when you two first got entangled, saying that you were both at fault in some ways, he refused to accept it and kept jabbing it occasionally over the years.
Unfortunately, kingrant also helped him, even though that 60+ year old didn't even know what happened between you two.
Credit to TFBH, he once told scroobal that he found you and your posts ok.
Stop sighing and man up, there's a battle going on.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, a pixel battle. Grow up...

I'm of the very few who will be willing to bring it to real life. Not so pixel after all huh.
Life is nothing after all, we all need an end game anyway.
You will be mentioned when they do the post mortem. Tell your partner you might be making the news soon.

Don't be an idiot peppertail. He has been doing it to forummers for years.
You have not made a single comment about his rude and insulting posts even now.
Your tail is really starting to show.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mind if I pixelfuck you?

See below:

ScreenHunter_09 Mar. 13 17.45.jpg

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, a pixel battle. Grow up...

This may be a pixel battle to you, but it is not a pixel battle for all those who were manipulatively bullied by Scroobal before.

When Scroobal fired his venom at Perspective and Ramseth, I stood up for them, even though I myself had been acrimonious to Ramseth and Perspective in the past.

Ramseth was so relieved that even someone like me could see the venom in Scroobal's verbal poison, he upped my points immediately.

Scroobal is not above using your private details as he sees fit and brandying it around in the forum to bully you, to intimidate you into silence. He talked about Ramseth and Perspective friendship and personal lives and occupations as if he actually knows them personally. Bullshit! When I saw that piece of venom, even at 6am in the morning I was so riled up I had to write back.

eastshitndie asked me why I deleted one stanza of my poem. I deleted it to protect myself.