• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything About Scroobal

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's it? He insulted others? I'm seeing that from a lot of people ever since i joined 2 months ago on a daily basis here. If anything, he should get a price for insulting others without them noticing...

i think he insulted me for my own good
calling me deceitful,a moron and a clone of this and that
he was wrong of course
but i did fcuk him
but being a gentleman, he did not fcuk me back
he did not hunt me down like many others
he made his point and i made mine
fair and square
why this big explosion...why?
in fact he never used any vulgarities or obscenities at all
unlike those so called great intellectuals who are nailing him now
how ironical...what a big mockery...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ehh, you 2 nothing to contribute please dun post anything. You think screwball will thank you for helping him har?

Fishypie aLso dont Know who's fighting who; but anyOne Coming from Your Camp is a NO-NO to me..LOL.:eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JW5:

This is going to be a popular thread because many people here hate Scroobal. However I do not appreciate your "with me or against me" tone.

Your list of people who were "victimized" by Scroobal can defend themselves as they are adults and as far as I know, independently provide for themselves as well as their tii-raks. They aren't living off their mothers' apron strings. KYP was a rascal and a confidence trickster; he deserved every ounce of abuse he got, so I'm not sure why he is on your list of "victims". Ramseth was a serial fire starter who started intense conflicts that resulted in exposure of identities, and he walked away calmly each time as if nothing happened. I'm also not sure why he is being defended.

One day maybe my nick will also be the title of a Scroobal thread. So what. My face is so think it has become formless. If I wanted to be mollycoddled and treated tenderly I would not even be here in this forum. I am here because the info here is good and mouth-watering, because they are people like yourself, Kingrant, Scroobal, Goldie, Zhihau, metalmickey, rusty, and many other who feed me ideas on a constant basis.

Its ok to take things personally from time to time. That is what ego is. Nothing wrong. I bully the fuck out of AK because I can. I just don't let it get out of hand. If you want to fuck me, go ahead. If Scroobal and GD stopped doing what they do, I feel the forum will be the lesser for it. I come here for the ideas and the sound bytes. Those two give great bang for the buck.

A few years ago, Scroobal posted a thread with Ramseth and my nickname in the thread title.
We all know he loves to start threads with nicknames in the thread title.
Keechiu who has had your nickname mentioned by him before in his thread title.

So now let's start as many threads with his nickname as possible.
This thread is not necessarily about his identity, we can discuss that later.

This is about anything you want to post about him. You like him also can post here, but will kenna fucked by me.
If you want that motherfucker to apologise to you, please post here also. Otherwise we can consider treating him like ivebert aka Allen.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, that manipulative fucker will, you wait and see.

He is that manipulative.

your words getting more and more powerful
getting into sheer profanity
very unlike your cool intellectual stature here
shameful lah...why stoop so low....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used to be friendly with eatshitndie, fell out with him and started insulting him at every opportunity. even linked him to KYP which is bogus to say the least (esnd, can you clarify whether you even know that fool KYP)

don't care about his insults, but he's factually wrong on many occasions. when i call him out on his mistakes and challenge his self-annointed "authority" on certain subjects, he gets hostile and will start throwing former friends under the bus. his persona is not too complex to figure out. he hates to be called out too many times. one or two blunders he will accept and acknowledge. but when a correction involves his sacred image and possible destruction of his credibality, he will start his usual character assassination attempts.

don't worry about this ego maniac. he's a political lightweight like sam has pointed.

by the way, i'm not kyp.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5:

This is going to be a popular thread because many people here hate Scroobal. However I do not appreciate your "with me or against me" tone.

Your list of people who were "victimized" by Scroobal can defend themselves as they are adults and as far as I know, independently provide for themselves as well as their tii-raks. They aren't living off their mothers' apron strings. KYP was a rascal and a confidence trickster; he deserved every ounce of abuse he got, so I'm not sure why he is on your list of "victims". Ramseth was a serial fire starter who started intense conflicts that resulted in exposure of identities, and he walked away calmly each time as if nothing happened. I'm also not sure why he is being defended.

One day maybe my nick will also be the title of a Scroobal thread. So what. My face is so think it has become formless. If I wanted to be mollycoddled and treated tenderly I would not even be here in this forum. I am here because the info here is good and mouth-watering, because they are people like yourself, Kingrant, Scroobal, Goldie, Zhihau, metalmickey, rusty, and many other who feed me ideas on a constant basis.

Its ok to take things personally from time to time. That is what ego is. Nothing wrong. I bully the fuck out of AK because I can. I just don't let it get out of hand. If you want to fuck me, go ahead. If Scroobal and GD stopped doing what they do, I feel the forum will be the lesser for it. I come here for the ideas and the sound bytes. Those two give great bang for the buck.

Very well said.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JW5:

Fuck you TFBH, Scroobal asked you to lick his balls you will do it. You have been his lackey for the longest time, when he talks, you will support. And so is that Kingrant. Stop thinking you are fucking upright, pui!!!!

jw5

Loyal

You did not read properly. KYP was not on my list, it was on AK's list and I asked that nick to be excluded.

You are mistaken about the for me or against me tone. That was mockery of that manipulative bully.

That fucker does not know who he is fucking around with.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ScreenShot2013-03-11at104826PM_zps090d9088.jpg

See how hypocritical this CB Kia is :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Oh sorry. This list of "victims" was by AK, not by you. See wrongly.

I would say that you are one of those who are blind or refuse to respond to his bullying.
That's pathetic. You once claimed that you would not interfere in the dispute between Perspective and scroobal because you enjoyed both their posts.
Surely that has nothing to do with the bullying.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you TFBH, Scroobal asked you to lick his balls you will do it. You have been his lackey for the longest time, when he talks, you will support. And so is that Kingrant. Stop thinking you are fucking upright, pui!!!!

You want to talk about lackey. OK, let talk about lackey. The biggest lackeys in the forum are those who fawned at your feet when you were the highest pointer and the one with the most reputation power, before InfP was implemented. You enjoyed the attention so much it went to your ahead and you started bullying newbies and joking about infracting them. You might not have been serious about that but the joke was distasteful and unbecoming of you.

If not for Debonerman's signature about you bukkakeing SamLeong after being whipped into shape by him, I would not have realized that sorry episode. You actually thought you can start one TCSS thread EACH DAY and Sam would allow that? You own the whole folder is it? Sam thought you a lesson and whipped you into shape.

Meanwhile of course, your lackeys uttered not one word against you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the big wigs of SBF converge for an ultimate showdown.... I can't help but think of 2 武侠 character
JW the clone hunter with sniper sharp attacking skills is none other than 西門吹雪 and his equally formidable scheming opponent is 天外飞仙 aka 叶孤城

月园之夜, 紫禁城上

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

I seriously suggest that everyone get into the chatroom, list out all issues that have been bottled up over the year, work out options, alternatives, and deliver a game plan. Use the same approach where you would rack and stack clones and work out the descending order of their operators.

Alternatively for simplicity just list all the incidents of bullying and then go and see the school principal and lodge a report.

Remember the golden rule is to have a balance of fun and serious things in this forum.