• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything About Scroobal

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would say that you are one of those who are blind or refuse to respond to his bullying.
That's pathetic. You once claimed that you would not interfere in the dispute between Perspective and scroobal because you enjoyed both their posts.
Surely that has nothing to do with the bullying.

I know where you are coming from, and I know many people here feel exactly the same way about Scroobal. However, I also can see the larger picture. 6 months down the road, when leongsam reneges on his promise to shut this forum down, Scroobal, GD, and you will all still be here posting.

You can only be bullied when you compromise your own identity or someone does that to you, like what Bob did to about half a dozen of his compatriots.

jw5

Loyal
Guys

I seriously suggest that everyone get into the chatroom, list out all issues that have been bottled up over the year, work out options, alternatives, and deliver a game plan. Use the same approach where you would rack and stack clones and work out the descending order of their operators.

Alternatively for simplicity just list all the incidents of bullying and then go and see the school principal and lodge a report.

Remember the golden rule is to have a balance of fun and serious things in this forum.

Hey bastard, remember that time when you accidentally logged into the chatroom with the wrong nick.

You quickly logged out. Did you receive a call from the PI tailing your wife? He saw the cream pie she got huh? Tough man.

That's retribution for being a fucking bully. There will be worse coming your way.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to talk about lackey. OK, let talk about lackey. The biggest lackeys in the forum are those who fawned at your feet when you were the highest pointer and the one with the most reputation power, before InfP was implemented. You enjoyed the attention so much it went to your ahead and you started bullying newbies and joking about infracting them. You might not have been serious about that but the joke was distasteful and unbecoming of you.

If not for Debonerman's signature about you bukkakeing SamLeong after being whipped into shape by him, I would not have realized that sorry episode. You actually thought you can start one TCSS thread EACH DAY and Sam would allow that? You own the whole folder is it? Sam thought you a lesson and whipped you into shape.

Meanwhile of course, your lackeys uttered not one word against you.
Do you check my movement everyday in this forum? Or you heard it from your master and concluded I was talking thrash all day long? Hahaha. Your master even acknowledge he misjudged me you dumbfuck. And talk about Debonerman, you let this guy trolls and curse everyone around and you are not complaining at him at all. You fucking double standard cheebye.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a serious note, I am still miffed about what he wrote about GD. He must have thought that he could get away with it. I waited a day to see if anyone would step forward. I suspect after the chatroom adulations from the usual lot, he thought he was invincible. And you could see the A list of supporters.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, the highlight here is Screwball, I'll end my tirade here....

Just wanna tell both of you, you guys may think you guys are smarter than us and you owns the forum, that doesn't mean you can bully anyone one of us just because you dun like us.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a serious note, I am still miffed about what he wrote about GD. He must have thought that he could get away with it. I waited a day to see if anyone would step forward. I suspect after the chatroom adulations from the usual lot, he thought he was invincible. And you could see the A list of supporters.

On a serious note, i have stopped taking things serious here. And i'm serious about it!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
L5AGf.gif

jw5

Loyal

GD was a pap henchman for the better part of his life and you are still backing him. Shows that you are no better.
Both of you claim that the only guy who is leading the democratic process in Singapore is a pap agent, which shows how despicable you are.
Just to show you are right and you are in the know, you denigrade him and possibly his party and work over many years.
Foir all you know, he was recruited but he backed out. Yet you continue to insist just to maintain your standing or "credibility".

On a serious note, you are a traitor to Singapore and you and your family deserve to die.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't care about his insults, but he's factually wrong on many occasions. when i call him out on his mistakes and challenge his self-annointed "authority" on certain subjects, he gets hostile and will start throwing former friends under the bus. his persona is not too complex to figure out. he hates to be called out too many times. one or two blunders he will accept and acknowledge. but when a correction involves his sacred image and possible destruction of his credibality, he will start his usual character assassination attempts.

don't worry about this ego maniac. he's a political lightweight like sam has pointed.

by the way, i'm not kyp.

screw was factually wrong on many arguments with me but he still repeatedly attacked me with those wrong facts. when i challenged him on his facts. he would sidetrack the issue, talk about something else to divert the issue like personal attacks despite me telling him to answer directly to my points. and the rest of the disagreements were just difference of opinions. my opinions certainly cannot be totally right all the time. i can accept my mistakes being pointed out. but i can't stand his arrogance and nastiness from the onset. i initially tried to argue nicely with him then i noticed his words getting more vicious and malicious for no good reasons. that was simply ludicrous. i cannot accept it. he is a damn crazy lunatic.

jw5

Loyal

Your parents and children are all fucking manipulative bastards like you.

Your wife is smarter, she chose to betray you and is now fucking a young chap raw. Good for her.

You are still miffed? You will be really miffed with real life events. You still talking about forum and chatroom, you motherfucking piece of shit?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if anyone noticed the irony behind the thread title that started it - "How we assess people". Looks like someone got caught in his own bear trap.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you TFBH......

hey hey lang chiau kia! don't be buay twa buay swey. tfbh is my room mate ok, and nobody shall insult him. otherwise, i will call chicken to get you fucked up. worse, i'll ask old shrivelled landlady to seduce you.

tfbh is not defending anybody. he's a realistic gentleman. in this forum, we have to live and let live. it's ok to disagree, but it's nothing personal. it's just a f*cking forum. literally. :o some of us take it too seriously. in person, we are all nice guys. exception is cutebayhunk. he's an arsehole. :eek:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi scroo and jw.....wanna come into the chatroom to help resolve this?

Let commonsense prevail. Settle your personal differences in the chatroom. Members here are not the only ones viewing and it does not do both of you from the same side any favours.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you check my movement everyday in this forum? Or you heard it from your master and concluded I was talking thrash all day long? Hahaha. Your master even acknowledge he misjudged me you dumbfuck. And talk about Debonerman, you let this guy trolls and curse everyone around and you are not complaining at him at all. You fucking double standard cheebye.

My dearie,

You were starting one TCSS thread per day. Only after Leongsam cummed on your face then you consolidated all your trash talk into one large thread.

The folder would have been over-run by you had Leongsam allowed you to do as you please.

Ironically, this kind of behaviour was tried by Fishypie and you correctly took him to task when people like me did not see it initially. I even remember you trying to knock me into acting against Fishypie.

jw5

Loyal
I wonder if anyone noticed the irony behind the thread title that started it - "How we assess people". Looks like someone got caught in his own bear trap.

Your wife likes it in the ass from the young guy.

Your daughter is starting to take it in the ass too, sometimes she takes one in the cheebye as well and tries to get both guys to come together.

In the meantime you are miffed? Your wife was miffed because you were too fast and too tiny. That's why she looked around for a better fuck.

Btw, why didn't your daughter like that place that you brought her? Because there were no free fucks for her? (Oh no, tell you this one you know liao)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dearie,

You were starting one TCSS thread per day. Only after Leongsam cummed on your face then you consolidated all your trash talk into one large thread.

The folder would have been over-run by you had Leongsam allowed you to do as you please.

Ironically, this kind of behaviour was tried by Fishypie and you correctly took him to task when people like me did not see it initially. I even remember you trying to knock me into acting against Fishypie.

Hey dumbass, my TCSS thread, only 1 thread, was started by me and I've been talking there ever since, do your research on my threads you moron, you dun even know what the fuck you are talking about, LOL

Let me help you find all my threads, read here, and I suggest you start from the back page, you cheebye kia

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=2372012

STARTING 1 TCSS PER DAY?? WHAHAHHAHAH, PROOF IT!!!
If I said I bukakked on your face everyday, that might be possible :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: