• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything About Scroobal

jw5

Loyal
A few years ago, Scroobal posted a thread with Ramseth and my nickname in the thread title.
We all know he loves to start threads with nicknames in the thread title.
Keechiu who has had your nickname mentioned by him before in his thread title.

So now let's start as many threads with his nickname as possible.
This thread is not necessarily about his identity, we can discuss that later.

This is about anything you want to post about him. You like him also can post here, but will kenna fucked by me.
If you want that motherfucker to apologise to you, please post here also. Otherwise we can consider treating him like ivebert aka Allen.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sideswipe - Checked
Alamaking - Checked
Perspective - Checked
Kukubird - Checked
Ramseth - Checked
Kunying Ponjaman - Checked
Erection 2011 - Checked

Who else.....?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sideswipe - Checked
Alamaking - Checked
Perspective - Checked
Kukubird - Checked
Ramseth - Checked
Kunying Ponjaman - Checked
Erection 2011 - Checked

Who else.....?

Checked for what? Mind elaborating for those that are new in this forum?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checked for what? Mind elaborating for those that are new in this forum?

During the race a horse suddenly turned left or right checking the horse behind. If this happened near the finishing line, the one that got checked can make a protest.....that's call Objection.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a very mean thread
this is like preparing for a massive battle
gathering all the forces against one forummer
i think this is madness...
i kana like shit here
but i don't do such a mean thing....tiok boh?
another grand scheme of things - another wayang kulit???

jw5

Loyal
More forummers he has insulted recently:

sleaguepunter - the thread was about nsf throwing grenade, can't recall the insult

moonlightaffairs - called him a police bus driver. (he will just call you anything and hope it sticks, like pap)

wwabitt - just because the poor chap said that some of scroobal's assertions/comments although reasonable, should be checked.

recall that he called perspective uneducated and alamaking no achievements in life.

had a disagreement with sideswipe, started insulting him and not only in that thread over a few years, even started threads mocking him.

referred to zhihau, raiders, erection2011 and alamaking as my chatroom cronies (shows that he doesn't know shit) and we are lousy contributors unlike GD and him.

used to be friendly with eatshitndie, fell out with him and started insulting him at every opportunity. even linked him to KYP which is bogus to say the least (esnd, can you clarify whether you even know that fool KYP)

Most importantly, he will always try to praise certain of his kakis to try and manipulate them to be on his side. Remember, if you agree with him, do not question him or his highly regarded elite cronies and do not call him out for bullying, he will consider you on his side.

That manipulative bastard once wrote a post saying that there must be something wrong with singles, just because I and a few others declared that we are not married. Well scroobal, you may be married, but your wife considers herself single and is fucking around. How do you like that you fucker? (That is for insulting singles. Retract that and I will retract the comment about that bitch wife of yours)

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess what, the more you are eLaborating; the worse your ground sentiments' Gets..:cool:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe one of the reason he's after me because I was very close with Ramseth that time.... Ramseth did told me about this....

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#Jw5

You seem to describe yourself with so much vitriolic details
Trying to get so much support from others
Missing the kopisai fella who has been a victim of your malicious assault repeatedly
Screwball joined you in the relentless demolishment of kopisai
You appear so cool , so calm and so nonchalant in this wicked and vulgar diatribe
Like a dead hero trying to resurrect yourself from the grave you have dug yourself

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
More forummers he has insulted recently:

sleaguepunter - the thread was about nsf throwing grenade, can't recall the insult

moonlightaffairs - called him a police bus driver. (he will just call you anything and hope it sticks, like pap)

wwabitt - just because the poor chap said that some of scroobal's assertions/comments although reasonable, should be checked.

recall that he called perspective uneducated and alamaking no achievements in life.

had a disagreement with sideswipe, started insulting him and not only in that thread over a few years, even started threads mocking him.

referred to zhihau, raiders, erection2011 and alamaking as my chatroom cronies (shows that he doesn't know shit) and we are lousy contributors unlike GD and him.

used to be friendly with eatshitndie, fell out with him and started insulting him at every opportunity. even linked him to KYP which is bogus to say the least (esnd, can you clarify whether you even know that fool KYP)

Most importantly, he will always try to praise certain of his kakis to try and manipulate them to be on his side. Remember, if you agree with him, do not question him or his highly regarded elite cronies and do not call him out for bullying, he will consider you on his side.

That manipulative bastard once wrote a post saying that there must be something wrong with singles, just because I and a few others declared that we are not married. Well scroobal, you may be married, but your wife considers herself single and is fucking around. How do you like that you fucker? (That is for insulting singles. Retract that and I will retract the comment about that bitch wife of yours)

That's it? He insulted others? I'm seeing that from a lot of people ever since i joined 2 months ago on a daily basis here. If anything, he should get a price for insulting others without them noticing...

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess what, the more you are eLaborating; the worse your ground sentiments' Gets..:cool:

i agree. he has a wicked agenda to nail a forummer so maliciously cursing his family too..
this is evil, this is vile and this is unwholesome
the ground like quicksand will swallow him up with greater speed'
karma is a non-judgemental force, you cannot hang a honest man....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh, you 2 nothing to contribute please dun post anything. You think screwball will thank you for helping him har?