• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sorry chap... whoever's clone you are. You fell for SamLeong's ponzi scheme.
SamLeong will do anything that generate traffic. eg. when an idiot like Kinana, Tonychat, etc says something ridiculous, he will publicly declare his support for them.
On the low traffic days he will stir some shit by suggesting Singaporeans, China Chinese and Indians are all the same shitty people and ang mohs are the best.
So don't waste your time trying to prove him wrong. Being the devil he loves to play devil's advocate.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sorry chap... whoever's clone you are. You fell for SamLeong's ponzi scheme.
SamLeong will do anything that generate traffic. eg. when an idiot like Kinana, Tonychat, etc says something ridiculous, he will publicly declare his support for them.
On the low traffic days he will stir some shit by suggesting Singaporeans, China Chinese and Indians are all the same shitty people and ang mohs are the best.
So don't waste your time trying to prove him wrong. Being the devil he loves to play devil's advocate.

I aint a clone, i aint trying to prove him wrong, i dont care about traffic on this site, it can make that Sam Leong a millionaire for all i care. I care about the boys who got killed and their family. My agenda is to stop the spread of those photographs. That is all.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come only total 11 cocks voted, including me?

This forum really only have 10 to 15 cocks and the rest are clones? :eek::eek::eek:

PhilOakey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bump before i sleep, good night.

What? So fast woke up already? :eek::biggrin:

Really? You vote in my poll not to show the pictures publicly and posted them in your own thread? Sigh...........

Seriously i couldn't be bothered by online polls that are anonymous and can be manipulated by clone accounts and no one will take these polls seriously. I am also fine with the forum host removing those gory pics but i think he is against censorship and likes the traffic. :biggrin: You are funny. Started one poll and later on started another similar poll after finding that the poll results not to your liking. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? So fast woke up already? :eek::biggrin:

Seriously i couldn't be bothered by online polls that are anonymous and can be manipulated by clone accounts and no one will take these polls seriously. I am also fine with the forum host removing those gory pics but i think he is against censorship and likes the traffic. :biggrin: You are funny. Started one poll and later on started another similar poll after finding that the poll results not to your liking. :biggrin:

Yes, i couldnt sleep.

It was suggested to me by a moderator to make a new PUBLIC poll instead so as to spot the clones easier. See: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?143327-Photographs-of-Tampines-accident/page10

I also dont understand why you feel obliged to follow the forum hosts stand on censorship. Dont you have a conscience of your own? Cant you remove the pictures in your post yourself?

Im quite the forum noob...

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I aint a clone, i aint trying to prove him wrong, i dont care about traffic on this site, it can make that Sam Leong a millionaire for all i care. I care about the boys who got killed and their family. My agenda is to stop the spread of those photographs. That is all.

Sam better be careful when cycling on the road , Tuayapeh might pull him from behind and send him to a place full of fire :biggrin:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please vote, thanks.

If Govt agrees that gory photos of people dying of smoking related diseases should be shown on cigarette packs, then gory photos of this accident should be shown publicly and every week in school assemblies etc.

Singkies have one very irritating trait: never see coffin, never drip tears..

So must show them the pictures and hammer this into their fucking heads: this is what you will end up if you treat the roads like your grandfather's.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Govt agrees that gory photos of people dying of smoking related diseases should be shown on cigarette packs, then gory photos of this accident should be shown publicly and every week in school assemblies etc.

So must show them the pictures and hammer this into their fucking heads: this is what you will end up if you treat the roads like your grandfather's.

There's already tons of video how Tuayapeh catch people on the road .

[video=youtube;Iz5GY6t4_zU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5GY6t4_zU&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do not follow and think like your stupid government . People still smoke cigarettes despite all those picture on the cigarettes box .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your think your govt want to discourage uou from smoking out of care and concern?
They only dun want you to get sick and burden the healthcare system.
They could care less if smoking brings about instant death.,
Pap govt is all about numbers and money.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for me i don't really care. It's a tragedy for the family so out of respect for them perhaps it shouldn't be shown.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat voted yes but Sinkie voted no? Same person leh :confused::rolleyes:

In fact there is at least one more guy doing the same thing.