• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, let it go. The people here already let it Ho by not posting the pics(at least in this section with the highest viewer)
You should learn to let go also. Peace out :smile:

Sorry man, i have no issues with the poll. It has been manipulated and has no meaning, i accept that, i cant change that. I also cant tell people what to post and what not. I can only encourage.

I have issues with people making up stories and plucking things out of thin air to prove an argument. These people also think that using "fuck" and "idiot" is cool and makes their argument sound more legit. In the end, they only wanted "to make fun of a twit". Unfortunately this seems to be the norm and acceptable on this forum.

Thank you to those who voted and spoke up against spreading those pictures online.

PS: Laksaboy, dont forget to infract this post, thanks.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry man, i have no issues with the poll. It has been manipulated and has no meaning, i accept that, i cant change that. I also cant tell people what to post and what not. I can only encourage.

I have issues with people making up stories and plucking things out of thin air to prove an argument. These people also think that using "fuck" and "idiot" is cool and makes their argument sound more legit. In the end, they only wanted "to make fun of a twit". Unfortunately this seems to be the norm and acceptable on this forum.

Thank you to those who voted and spoke up against spreading those pictures online.

you are so far from learning to respect the rights of others.

Telling others what they should do based on some incident happen isn't going to work, just because on how you view it and not how others perceived it.

Who the hell do you think you are? sinkie asshole

whether the person or the dead should be respected , it is up to the individual to decide if he wants to respect them and not for others to tell him to... get it? sinkie shit!!!

You think people owe you a fucking living?????

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Last edited:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't bother about that grass-eating best-loser-awarding winning nimcompoop. He just ate some shitty tasting grass flavored ramen. Hence he is feeling grouchy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another thing i want to point out is that,

if you want others to listen to your opinions, then have the respect for others first ( those you want to pass the message to)

If you carry on your fuck up low life sinkie behaviour like those PAP low life, you will get fuck on all side and nobody gives a shit to what you are saying.

Let me give you one example what is called no respect for others.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...says-family-boys-will-get-whatever-help-neede

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said he was saddened to learn of the accident involving two young brothers who were killed when their bicycle was hit by a cement mixer on Monday evening.

"So tragic that an evening cycle could end like this. My thoughts are with their family," he said in a Facebook post at about noon.

"We will render all the help they need to get through this difficult period. Meanwhile, let us continue to show sensitivity and respect for the family, especially online."

His post has since attracted more than 400 comments.

The two brothers, 13 and seven, were killed outside at the junction of Tampines Ave 9 and Tampines Street 45. Gory photos of the accident scene circulated online on Monday night.

A family member said that the mother usually picked up the younger boy from his school - Tampines North Primary - at 2.30pm. But that day, the boy had CCA which would end at about 5pm, and the mother had to work at 6pm.

The older brother volunteered to fetch the boy on his bicycle.

A 56-year-old Singaporean driver had been arrested for causing death by a rash act.

Your fucking PM is telling others how they should behave to consider as good and wholesome. Is he good and wholesome in the first place???

Let me show you an information regarding earning respect as a leader:

http://www.inc.com/kevin-daum/7-ways-to-earn-respect-as-a-leader.html

6. Show respect to others when they are wrong and right.

Disparaging people who make errors will reflect worse on you than those who err. On the flip side, any jealous tendencies toward those who succeed will surely be noticed by those around. Live as if in a glass body. Assume all can see inside your heart.

The above quote especially the bold one tells so much about sinkieland and its leaders...
Sinkieland is a FINE and SUING country...

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your fucking PM is telling others how they should behave to consider as good and wholesome. Is he good and wholesome in the first place???

Dude, spare me with your political bullshit. He's not my PM, im not Singaporean, this is not about politics, in fact i dont need anybody to tell me how to be a decent human being. I walk the earth with open eyes and heart, use common sense and encourage others to do the same.

Do with it what you want, peace.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dude, spare me with your political bullshit. He's not my PM, im not Singaporean, this is not about politics, in fact i dont need anybody to tell me how to be a decent human being. I walk the earth with open eyes and heart, use common sense and encourage others to do the same.

Do with it what you want, peace.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?143327-Photographs-of-Tampines-accident&p=1399942#post1399942

Originally Posted by peppertail
Yahoo news article:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/brothers-ki...151735970.html

Extract:

“We would like to ask people to please stop posting or sharing photos of Nigel and Donovan’s bodies. Their mother really cannot take it – we don’t want her to accidentally see it or find it. They were just a hardworking, normal, happy family, very simple and contented. The accident has destroyed their lives – I hope you can all understand where we are coming from,” said the male relative, who declined to be named.

Please remove the photographs from the forum, thanks.

"We will render all the help they need to get through this difficult period. Meanwhile, let us continue to show sensitivity and respect for the family, especially online." By your fucking PM.

enough said!!!!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
in fact i dont need anybody to tell me how to be a decent human being. I walk the earth with open eyes and heart, use common sense and encourage others to do the same.

If you're a decent human being with an open heart, I have to say that this forum is grossly unsuitable for you.

This place is infested with people for whom the word "decency" is absolutely foreign. Only those who find joy in the sufferings of others will feel at home.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a decent human being with an open heart, I have to say that this forum is grossly unsuitable for you.

This place is infested with people for whom the word "decency" is absolutely foreign. Only those who find joy in the sufferings of others will feel at home.

The forum owner is a shining example of this. How a forum 'behaves' is dictated by the behavior of its owner. :rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

My experience so far tells me otherwise. It's not as bad as you make it out to be. Once you figure out who are the ones that "stir shit" just because they want to be different or special it's actually quite ok.

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I second, third, fourth and so on that.

There is a thick skin loser at the infraction log that refuses to leave your forum for obvious reasons that he is working for the PAP and has the thickest skin :eek:. The moment he got a power clone, he resumes his profanities via the reputation system. While zaps are acceptable to me, he is unaware that i have laid the bait for him and others to attract zappers before i stun them with an InfP. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Leongsam.

I beg to differ from your point of view. That was a very mischievious statement from a person so well-lettered like you.

Any sane reader will see the sincerity of many forummers in expressing their heart-felt feelings. Simple letters with simple words but full of sincerity.

These people may be vociferous in political matters but at the end of the day whatever they speak or put forth, are meant for the good of the people.

The recent tragic accident involving the two little boys is testimony of the type of people we have on the Forum.

So, if I were you I would retract that view of yours and apologise to the readers for you truly owe them one, otherwise you too will have to R E P E N T